Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe Alice posted the below. Is she trolling us, her fans, and even herself by posting this? Let me rewrite it:

"How old is she? 50, 55?

How do you get to that age without anyone ever pulling you aside and explaining that you cannot treat other humans like that?

Especially your children, your ex-husband, and your ex-husband's new partner". Yes it's worse when it's your children.

1677063845324.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice literally thought that the welfare check was made due to a random Twitter user complaining about her behaviour and including the LAPD in it.
So yes Alice you the very “poorly educated” did think the police were summoned via a tweet you absolute bleeping door knob.
Edited to include the word bleeping

View attachment 1978414
---

Alice is trying to get Anne offside with Ioan. Unfortunately I can’t see Anne liking what Alice has done and it’s never a good idea to piss off get a big legal corporation Alice.
---
Alice is actually trying to manipulate Anne. Interesting

View attachment 1978428
He’s back to being “my husband” in her addled mind rather than her “ex husband” then. I believe that she’d have him back in a heartbeat, living in the garage of course, as her prized possession as if the past couple of years never happened. Poor Ioan, how did he live with that crazy monster?

The Abuser will be going off on one once she realises the new photo of them both is online in the Fail, with an article favourable to them, and depicting her as the crazy ex wife with criminal charges against her for breaking the DVRO. Earthquake in WeHo from their resident flasher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I cannot believe Alice posted the below. Is she trolling us, her fans, and even herself by posting this? Let me rewrite it:

"How old is she? 50, 55?

How do you get to that age without anyone ever pulling you aside and explaining that you cannot treat other humans like that?

Especially your children, your ex-husband, and your ex-husband's new partner". Yes it's worse when it's your children.

View attachment 1978931
Wasn't she trying to get some airport security worker sacked for doing her job by (illegally) taking photos of her and slagging her off all over twitter?

Reactions: 30
I dont see how you can read this into a pic promoting a friends book xD

It's very unlikely. if he files now for bifurcation he would probably get a hearing for this in the summer. Sure, it would be before the divorce trial (since that would be a few months after the trial readiness in july), but it doesnt seem worth it. I'm sure when the judge bifurcated the custody stuff would have been the moment to bifurcate the divorce issue
I guess hope springs eternal. As much as she is a train wreck that you cant look away from, you do want this mess to end, at least for the kids', Ioan's and Bianca's sake. She really is the tedious witch in this situation.

Reactions: 14
Wasn't she trying to get some airport security worker sacked for doing her job by (illegally) taking photos of her and slagging her off all over twitter?
Yep I'm sure she did, it's definitely something she'd try to do!!
bleeping idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 11
Firstly, Alice has damned herself through her own words and actions. Tattle is merely a Greek chorus, recording and commenting on what she does.
Secondly, I don’t believe Anne Kiley or her law firm care one jot what Alice thinks of their reputation. Ms. Kiley will eat Alice for breakfast.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So one of us has openly admitted to knowing either I or B 🤣
Come on, own up, who is it 🤣
These FMs are a really dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

You know, I also find it extremely interesting, and would love to know too ❤.
@ReturningthePearls is into very interesting stuff, which are probably quite similar I believe, in certain ways x
Didn’t that Tamika chick rock up on some of the early threads (and pissed people off, me included, by drawing false equivalence with Nazi death camps/Shoah)? And then abruptly left (or was she banned? I can’t recall). I bet that’s to whom they’re referring. Which means they’ve been obsessively reading the past 160+ threads from beginning to end. 🙄 Funny how every single one of Alice’s FMs employs DARVO: they accuse us of that which they are culpable…
If you’re reading here, FMs (and hello, Alice! Loved the screenshot of your tweet talking about procrastination - what else do you do all day?) - you can stop any time you like. You don’t *have* to come to our small corner of the internet. You don’t *have* to read the truth about your ‘Queen’, or engage with anything we say. We never “take it off Tattle”: we’re not engaging with you or Malice in any way. No, we’re here for the ongoing car crash that is your spiteful, bitter, abusive, obsessive, manipulative, amoral, thieving, lying Z-list ‘idol’ who would cross the road if she saw you coming. Malice is famous only for her narcissistic behaviour over the past two years. Before that, she was simply a failure at life and a pretty appalling wife/woman.
Sorry about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm a few days behind again and just got to the part where Alice claimed @welp is a man. I can think of three possible explanations for that.
One, welp has so much info that she can't be anybody alse than Ioan.
Two, she found some random dude she is now convinced is welp, and
Three, she read welp is in IT and in Alice's 1960s brain that can only be a man's profession. An incel man's, obviously.

I kinda hope it's number two because it would be too funy, but in reality it's number three.

(Am I gonna read 10 pages from here that Alice explained herself? Reading this forum with a three day delay is a bit of a bummer. Missing all the fun while it's on. :D)
I'd love for her to think @welp is Ioan and start trying to communicate with him here. Can you imagine the subsequent shitshow of lovebombing, flirting, sentimental reminiscing, anecdotes about the kids and Emma, slowly turning into manipulation, abuse and narc meltdowns she would treat us too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I took a trip down memory lane and read back when Welp and Bluecandle outed Ioan and Bianca shortly before they went public. Most posts were quite critical of Ioan, and there was sympathy for Alice. But that was only thread number 2. How times change.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just popping in to say whoever came up with the WeHo Flasher wins Tattle! Bravo!

Also, as “Tone” is still salty about the comments on his disgusting nails. As if he walked in the house, muddy, after throwing sticks for the dog and the first thing he did before washing his hands was pick up a photo of his wife and take a photo! This is not surface dirt from walking a dog, it’s long term poor hygiene. Skank.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just to clarify, when I say “fascinate”, I mean when you can’t stop looking at something.

I feel like the same way when I see slugs in the garden. They are repulsive but I can’t help staring at them, precisely because of their sheer ugliness and wondering what the point of them is😀
I love the comparisons between Malice and slugs, although I feel it’s an bit unfair to the slugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, after the lovely YoBee pic that’s been posted, are we thinking the Es will get sick before Saturday?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just popping in to say whoever came up with the WeHo Flasher wins Tattle! Bravo!

Also, as “Tone” is still salty about the comments on his disgusting nails. As if he walked in the house, muddy, after throwing sticks for the dog and the first thing he did before washing his hands was pick up a photo of his wife and take a photo! This is not surface dirt from walking a dog, it’s long term poor hygiene. Skank.
I agree! Those nails look more like the dog was throwing the stick for him and he had to dig in the dirt to retrieve it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I guess this all works on her "poorly educated" stans, but the way she portrays screenshots from HER twitter as "info from a gossip site" is VERY funny. As if her tweets become less true just because Ioan didnt personally screenshot them lmao.

PS: her stan is funny though, "anything submitted from tattle opens the door for the abuse there"....errr no, you literally repost stuff from tattle all the time. does it mean you are linked to abusing Alice?!?!?! (not like there is abuse: people just criticise the abusive behavior of Alice here that earned her a RO and soon a criminal conviction)

Actually it's extra funny considering that Alice found out about Bianca via us 🤭

Also given how routinely wrong that other stan of her is "ALICE IS NOT GOING TO JAIL" is all confirmation I need to know that she at some point will

Anyway, more tweets: the first made me laugh. When Ioan tried to get her off twitter it was "coercive abuse" MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
View attachment 1978524
View attachment 1978521View attachment 1978522View attachment 1978523View attachment 1978525
View attachment 1978526
kicked "UK/USA" out again, added emote
The fact that she had to add the girls’ names on her bio makes me very uncomfortable. Is it oversharing ? Does she always have to associate herself with someone, to show that they belong to her? I don’t know, but it makes me feel weird. I could be just biased I guess. After all, Malice Regina is a bleep.

Reactions: 27
Why would she think she can get a federal employee fired for being mean to her. Federal employees have the best job security by far.

Reactions: 12
Why would she think she can get a federal employee fired for being mean to her. Federal employees have the best job security by far.
The security officials had power over her, they exercised it and she had to comply. No amount of hissy fits or celeb tantrums override airport security. That would leave Alice seething with a need for vengeance.

I’m guessing she thought her SM media celeb power would humiliate the staff and get them in trouble. But like you say, they all probably laughed at her and her antics. Imagine the tutting and muttering from the queue behind as well.

Reactions: 16
So, after the lovely YoBee pic that’s been posted, are we thinking the Es will get sick before Saturday?
Well, there is a Blizzard warning till saturday 4 pm (not kidding!). sounds like a good excuse (I'm kidding as it's for mountains, but...)
Screenshot_20230222_135354_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230222_135238_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230222_135452_Twitter.jpg

(progress: at least she didnt claim that she did the same)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.