Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I think Ioan has held back on a ton of stuff because he is conscious that Alice is the Mother of his children. I think he has tried to be careful of what is put into the court petitions, responses and evidence because of this.

It does get frustrating to watch this play out but I certainly understand him trying to overcome the parental alienation and protect his daughters from just how horrible their Mother is.

Ioan (and the girls) are the victims in all of this and I am loath to criticize his - and his attorney's - choices of what is released to the court and public.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230218-114151~2.png

Alice liking a tweet that calls murder "a tad too far" should be a big fricking red flag for people around her kids and ex.

Murder. It's a joke to her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

M33L4

VIP Member
Tell me you took Tattle screens shots to prove Ioan and Bianca were baiting you and got told they weren’t admissible or proof without telling me…
Screenshot this you fucking Wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
For anyone feeling bad for being targeted for their opinion on a website that requests you use a pseudonym for your own protection - I really ❤ all of you even when we disagree and I appreciate finding a supportive community that really understands physical and emotional abuse.

As @Mad Betty says - self care and breaks are important. My Mum, @M33L4 , is bringing me some tea down to the basement right now.

Honestly, this is a fair representation of what I look like in real life.😂
Screenshot_20230217-170111.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

NarcRage

VIP Member
So she won't pay $10 for twitter but was willing to sacrifice her marriage to continue using it?
This is addict talk.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
View attachment 1967093
---
I work for myself. I have reported myself to myself and think I am doing an excellent job, and that I deserve a raise/regular champagne and lobster deliveries (also truffles of both types). Myself also reported back that Malice is a Cunt.

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
If she actually read the documents from her ex husbands legal team she would see he deliberately didn’t use screeenshots from Tattle. He did use screenshots from the children’s email address that she used to abuse his mother, receipts from the wizard app, tweets and posts from her Twitter Instagram and text messages FROM HER PHONE. Arsehole. The fact Welp documents it and posts it here is a moot point, Alice just doesn’t like being held accountable for her own actions.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I believe if I was personally involved in a custody case I would certainly bring forth evidence to support that the other parent directly engages with deeply unstable people who have a tendency towards violent obsession and have targeted me and moreso my new partner directly. I believe this falls into the abuse-by-proxy clause in the DVRO. I also believe it would support the fact that the other parent is placing my children at risk with their lack of appropriate boundaries and disturbing social circle choices. Who we surround ourselves with matters. Especially when children are involved. That's my firm belief.

Choose wisely. ✌🏼

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
صباح الخير (“sabah alkhayr,” or “good morning” in Arabic), family! 💚

My ghost is currently typing this post because RPOG23’s takedown deadass SENT ME. 👼🏽 ☁ 🌈 lmao They cyber-filleted her like a salmon WHO WANTS SUSHI?! 🍣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tuppence

I am bored to bits with her at this stage. She tweets the same old shyte over and over. Hopefully, she'll somehow gain maturity and a bit of dignity for the sake of herself and her family. Surely she can't continue to torment and attack just because Ioan left her. It's ludicrous, pointless and the main people it hurts are the two children she claims to love and herself. No one is saying people shouldn't be devastated at the end of a marriage but two years down the line it's time to move on, co-parent and make a decent life for herself.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
It takes far more than casual fluency to be a professional interpreter. She has no chance.

Btw - for those wondering, Claudia told a herpes joke that hit a sore spot and she hasn’t been seen on the thread since. I’m sure she’s bringing joy and laughter wherever she is. She’s missed here, I hope she knows that. ❤
Eta - This looks random af but I swear I saw a post a page or two back, I can’t see it now.
I hope Claudia lurks and knows that she is greatly missed. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Diamonds60

VIP Member
"It's NOT ok to say they did something bad when they didn't." - I entirely agree that this is a smear campaign if people do this. Now can anyone think who could have done such a thing? 🤭
View attachment 1970360
Alice made up nearly everything she said about Bianca. She made up the affair, the make-up on her face, 4x marriage break ups. Alice said so many bad things that Bianca did when she DIDNT. Fuck off Alice.
Alice has an irrational dislike for Bianca and makes up hate stories about her. Projection off the charts

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Savaged by trolls publishing official documents about her abuse of her husband and two minor children?
Yes we must shake the charity tin to stop this so she can continue her abuse unchallenged.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The part that is good for Alice is that she has been the primary caregiver in the eyes of the law (all of Hollywood has nannies) for most of their marriage and the sole caregiver for a year and a half, with sporadic day visits only in the last several months with a chaperone present. Ioan has a girlfriend who has been more ill than not since moving here. How do you think her health will be impacted if he had full custody? Ioan will be pulled in two directions even if he gets 50 percent custody, as he will continually be on the girls not to upset Bianca because of her health and what stress does to her health and IMO they will act out even more for quite a while. Why? Because Alice has had a lot of time alone with them to damage them even more and cause them to resent Ioan even more. It could take a few years for him to have a really strong relationship with the girls.

Financially? The judge will tell both of them to get a job.

Honestly, this whole saga depresses me. Ioan is still very estranged from his children. They aren't bonded to him anymore (even little Elsie). They are very bonded to Alice. Bianca's health has been very up and down since moving here. Ioan's career is going nowhere right now, which is hard to believe since the industry all over is going strong again. Is he even trying for England or Wales? Then we come to Alice. Blech!!!! She is insane. She is vengeful. She will continue to cause misery and destruction for all of them as she goes down. She is beyond redemption.

There really is never going to be any kind of real happy ending like in a TV show with all of the loose ends nicely tied up, except for Ioan finally getting the house sold this year.

In other words, I feel like I'm watching some depressing drama/horror/black comedy show (depending on the day) that is only getting darker as time goes on.

We can all say the violation of the DVRO will really hurt Alice. It won't help her, but will it hurt her as much as we think and hope for? It's not physical violence. It's social media harassment. So will she get a slap on the wrist because the violation of it won't be taken as seriously?

😿😿😿😥
We don't know that there hasn't been far more than just SM harassment. I suspect there has been. Anything else that has happened will undoubtedly come out in court. Let's wait and see what happens next month. I personally believe far more happened to bring it to the arrest and two criminal charges.

A detective would have compiled the evidence and then presented it to the DA (I know the process). The DA would have then decided if it warranted an arrest. They did. It then went before a judge. That's a lot of effort for SM posts. I think the abuse went beyond SM.

MOO.