Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Alice is determined to be as disruptive to Ioan’s life as possible because she is a narcissistic psychopath (other variants are available). Not because he is with Bianca. If he had stayed single she would still have refused access for some reason. If he met someone after a period suitable for the pearl clutchers, Alice would claim she was stopping them get back together.

The cost of the divorce is locked in. It always was, she was playing games and delaying before Bianca. Ioan will need to see it through. He is financially more resilient than Alice. At the most basic level if he did a convention he would get at least 10x her fees. He has far more conventions he can do with bigger crowds. He can afford this divorce and he has no choice.

If he backed off now, imagine the shit and abuse she would restart.

Once he has this criminal case under his belt, he can keep reporting and she will be risking higher and higher penalties.

Finally Alice doesn’t do political debate. She doesn’t understand politics. She does angry tribalism with no thought of outcome. Politics is about persuasion and compromise. Not hurling opinions and abuse at people who you want to influence into change. She is as stupid and angry as those on the right wing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m still catching up, family, but that little chit-chat that was exchanged about that woman’s coochie was SO out of pocket, SO fuckin childish, and indescribably repulsive. I was eating and I had to set down my plate, I was so disgusted.

Alice has done some out-of-this-world obnoxious, harmful, threatening, and cruel things in the cyber-sphere but for some reason this rings as some of the most despicable, astoundingly immature behavior I have witnessed from her.

Regardless of the state of this person’s vagina (that ain’t my business), vaginas are already taboo facets of people’s bodies; they’re already blasted enough for their features, and they’re already punchlines of sick jokes.

In this house we empower people who have vaginas, ESPECIALLY if we have one ourselves—we don’t make utterly REVOLTING remarks about other people’s. Grow the fuck up, Alice, and don’t EVER be surprised the day your children find your tweets and frantically scream for a puke bucket.

Disgusting as fuck. I’m fuming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

hermionegrangerrrr

When everyone in your life “abandons” you, “betrays” you, “hurts” you, you have got to realise it’s probably you🤢

• Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
Alice: Tattlers are constantly talking about me! They’re obsessed with me!

Also Alice: I’ve only looked twice.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
pardon the caps but FFS IS SHE KIDDING
Screenshot_20230219_205752_Twitter.jpg

Exhibit A: this vs all her judges are corrupt tweets
Screenshot_20230219_210018_Twitter.jpg

Alice moaning about something outrageous one parent said about the other in public that they will eventually read is not ironic at all
Screenshot_20230219_205128_Twitter.jpg

something kicked her off
Screenshot_20230219_205202_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230219_210240_Twitter.jpg

No wonder he left her. Good grief, she's so hateful and disgusting. Who says this stuff? And a mother of girls, no less. I can't get my head around it.

Why would any man want to stay with a women in her 50's who acts like a basic low rent school yard bully and on Twitter to the masses?

He must be praying to all the Gods right now and thanking them all for his freedom. Sweet mother of chipmunks.

🤦🏼‍♀️
and this is why, no matter if it means that he will hardly or never see his kids, end up in poverty or whatever, he will never ever regret leaving her

• Heart
  • Wow

frobly-mobly

Screenshot_125902.jpg

There's so much idiocy in this tweet where to even begin?

"Dunno where the scum got this photo"

It literally has the Just Jared mark on it!! Want more? Just Google "Alice Evans wedding" you utter wet wipe.

I literally poked myself in the eye with a stick on the weekend cutting back trees in the garden, and yes it did hurt, a lot, but it was less painful than reading the tweets of these dullards.

• Haha

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Hi Alice

I‘m not on Twitter and have never felt the need to “desperately“ look at your account. The screenshots here are enough to know that it would be a sad waste of time. Why is posting such drivel so important to you?

The reason I post about you, and probably many others on here do, is that you are quite a fascinating study, due to the combination of utter vileness, stupidity, immaturity, hypocrisy and self-entitlement that you display.
I love this, I feel the exact same way.

Me posting about her doesn't make me a fan of Ioan, I'm fairly indifferent about him. Not maliciously, he's just not generally on my radar. So despite her desperate attempts to argue the opposite, anything I post doesn't have any sort of reflection on him (or Bianca) because I'm literally only posting because she is absolutely bonkers and I can't take my eyes off this shitshow.

• Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
I love this, I feel the exact same way.

Me posting about her doesn't make me a fan of Ioan, I'm fairly indifferent about him. Not maliciously, he's just not generally on my radar. So despite her desperate attempts to argue the opposite, anything I post doesn't have any sort of reflection on him (or Bianca) because I'm literally only posting because she is absolutely bonkers and I can't take my eyes off this shitshow.
Me too. Tbh, i’ve only seen IG in a couple of things, I enjoyed them but can’t say he is one of my favourite actors, in fact i don’t have a favourite actor. There are actors I like and you know the programmes will be good if they are in them but that’s about it. I follow this as she is like you say, bonkers! and here we are 2 years on with her more bonkers than the start. Fascinating, but also it’s getting a bit too weird at times for me ( feels like you’ve stumbled into a psychiatric ward at times.) The utter shite they keep spouting over at Twitter land, the constant referring to Trolls like teenagers when they are the ones actively seeking out these said ‘trolls’ to start on them and goad them into responding. Mind f@@k!

Do you know I was having a coffee break earlier and decided to look at AE’s twitter (now she is public) she has been tweeting on and off for 12 hours! 12 HOURS!!! And that is the tweets she does in her own name never mind the sock accounts. She had a 5 hour break before the 12 hour session and I couldn’t be arsed to look any more. If this isn’t a study for the professionals about ‘a serious addiction to SM‘ I don’t know what is.

How anyone can live like that is beyond 🤯. What an utter depressing way of life (and what a waste!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

AstaLaVistaMista

Dammit, that's the Houston dealership I bought my last car from! They even promised me a Tattle discount!!!

But just so I understand this correctly, it's okay for The-One-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named to lurk on Tattle and post screenshots from here, but it's not okay for anyone to lurk on Twitter and post screenshots? "Rules for thee but not for me"? Okay, got it. :unsure:
Thats exactly right, and also bad bad people who have accounts without using their own names, u know, kinda like Cog71

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Yeah I had a word with my employer (me) too. They agree she is in fact a cunt and a huge one.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
nothing really interesting except that they think I'm in contact with Ioan "because I know his schedule" (what?), Alice wants to sleep with me (she must have found out I have money 😱) and she thinks I'm a man (hey, my mom says jokingly the same!)

Screenshot_20230218-010726_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-010744_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-011825_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-012027_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-014211_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-014453_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-015649_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-015731_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-070307_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-070332_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-070426_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-070545_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-070734_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-070755_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-070931_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-071001_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-071018_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-071101_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I’m laughing about how discussing an actual dirty fingernail is grounds for legal action. I’m sure I’ve asked this before but are the Evans parents related to each other? First cousins? Would explain a lot of this.
Oh god. I posted the offensive fingernail originally. I’m going down aren’t I?

best get my affairs in order at home and break the news to my fiancé and children……

• Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Alice inserting herself in to someone else’s story again.

Apparently she’s been physically attacked in gym’s many times.

She may have been approached but the video she is commenting on is a full on assault, no Alice that hasn’t happened to you many times.
Alice in a gym? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BessieNessie

VIP Member
How telling is it that the poor kid gets excited about popping out for a yoghurt. 😞

Their weekly outing, imagine that.

• Sad

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I vote don’t take the bait and just ignore the tattle references. They’re going to have to do better than that if they want attention. 💅🏻
💯 they are looking for us to take it off tattle or to make a mistake. I’m sure Welp’s size 13 hairy toed men’s feet are quaking in their boots 🤣🤣

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Well that photo obviously wasn't taken by Tony because he's never awake during daylight hours.

And Malice trying to convince herself that "trolls" absolutely must be Yo/Bee will never not be hilarious.
He's posted another photo of him and Rachel at the pub - with schooners of beer. Cause that's what you do when you have kidney failure and need dialysis. I can't help noticing he also looks a lot younger in the photo... I can't think why.. :unsure::cool:

• Haha
  • Wow

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
It would nice if Alice could recall her own performance at Airport Security when she play the angry entitled rich lady being nasty to low paid workers doing their jobs.

Only difference was that being unemployed Alice had no job to lose.

• Heart
  • Haha