Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
methinks somebody, that has totally moved on, is very anxious about a certain couple spending a lovely valetines day together (imagine Bianca posts something hehe)
I notice the infamous shadow photograph of IG and BW holding hands has disappeared. Didn't IG (or was it BW) post it on his Insta and AE went ballistic over it?

Have you got it? A Valentine's pressie for mAlice :love: :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: 7

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I don't know anything about US schooling - is there any threshold for missed attendance after which there is some sort of wellness check? Alice has mentioned kids being ill quite regularly and during the world cup it seemed like the kids were there a lot watching games during what should be school hours. I know the eldest is possibly being homeschooled (my thoughts and questions about that needs a whole other post) but the youngest is still in the education system seemingly.
None of the football enthrallment or dire illness is true - at least not at the level she describes.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I just watched B’s insta story and it sounded like someone was saying “dad? Dad? Daaaad?” in the background! Was this a visitation day? Or am I mishearing.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
It's highly unlikely at this point that CPS would remove the children. California isn't like the UK and we've talked a lot about why removal is not going to happen.
They didn’t in the UK in this case either. They supported the fathers request to be the resident parent in family court. Along with teachers, GP and police. It sent a powerful message not just to the mother and children but also to the 6 or so judges they went through.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Vegetables are good for dogs. They are healthier than a lot of meat or treats. My dog loves to chew carrots. Just not onions grapes or raisins!
Ah, I stand corrected! I've always been a cat owner, so only know what not to give a dog.
Back on topic, mAlice is a cunt!

Diamonds60

VIP Member
@Diamonds60 were you thinking of this?

@M33L4 this was you in the helicopter last year, wasn’t it? Confess!!

Yes that’s prob it Lol. Classic, thank you for finding it.

Reactions: 6

duckiebrown

Coz Olvier is a smart boy, he let the Narc dump him.

Also he has money, I can see Alice wanting to keep this source of income open by being "nice".

Alice talked yesterday about how she will do something nice for the kids today to cheer them up (even if she immediately ruled out going out because it's too cold, and judging by her activity yesterday they didnt). She would not do that if one of her children had betrayed her the day before by having a nice day (or perhaps even a day at all) with daddy, or - even worse - with the bogan.
Didn’t Olivier come out as gay shortly after they broke up? She probably had to sign some sort of NDA otherwise she’d be crowing from the rooftops.

I don’t really credit Ioan with much intellect but I don’t think he’ll make any introductions with B for a long time. The sending them home with wholesome food with personalised name tags, a day after Alice said they were starving went down like a lead balloon. And B strikes me as an intuitive person who won’t push it. Very difficult situation for both of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 6