Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #66 Better a ray of sunshine than a row of sharp ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I'm thinking the movie might be a stinker

Yep. After seeing that, she doesn't really even have natural talent that a newbie might get away with in a lead role, even if it's just a little indie movie. She needs a lot more experience acting. That is very clear. They aren't going to get backers with her as the lead.
How old is the webisode? I think she has changed her nose. Maybe she got more experience too.

Reactions: 4
IG is really a guy who makes awful decisions, isn't he?
  • Moves to LA because he has moderate UK success and reckons he can be the next James Bond
  • Marries mAlice after effectively being coerced into it (which should have been his sign to run for the hills)
  • Spends a fortune on IVF to have kids. Subsequently sends kids to expensive private school that he can't really afford.
  • mAlice stops working to be a SAHM/lazy mare with Gloria, so now he's supporting five people, plus paying his agent, etc.
  • James Bond doesn't happen, so he's stuck with average roles that barely support his lifestyle
  • Finally ditches mAlice, falls in love with random chick who believes you just have to ask the universe for what you want
  • All hell breaks loose, divorce, etc. 66 Tattle threads of madness (mAlice, not the Tattle people – you're all brilliant)
  • Now he's ploughing money he almost certainly can't afford to lose into a project that sounds like an embarrassing Hallmark movie with his new girlfriend, who clearly has zero acting ability, in the lead role.
It's going to take a fuckton of manifesting to get himself out of this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I don't know if this has been posted before, but this is Bianca in an episode of Relationshit, it looks like it was a web series, although it says TV Mini Series on IMDB. It is just over 9 minutes long and her character is called Mellie La Sousa. The acting is a bit grim tbh
That’s bad, I’d rather read loopy‘s memoirs then watch that again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she have lipstick on her nose?
ok, confirmation that i'm not the only one seeing that nuttery with lipstick on her nose.

I had to show it to my spouse to make sure I'm not loosing my mind (completely, I am catching up on the nuttery of the past 48 hours)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was there an earthquake in LA or was it a wine and ambien shart from Alice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh yeah. Why do we think the friends were involved again? Cos they were tagged by Ella? That doesn’t mean involvement does it. Was there something else also?
Remember it was Ella account that did it
Do we know it was Ella's account that actually did it? The screenshot of Ioan's account that Alice posted on Instagram came from Ella's account but whoever hacked Ioan hacked into and posted from his IG account, whether that was Ella or Ella's friends

Reactions: 6
I believe it is the most expensive and elite school in LA. Private school in Aussie is $35k a year that is for the top grammar schools. Her school is $70k . Like I don’t get it.
Usd$50k = aud$70k
We pay AU$35K per year but we have THREE kids at the school. It starts to add up even with the slight discount you get for multiple kids. And that is just the fees, then there are all the sundries etc. My husbands ex pays for NOTHING and if she can define something as "school" related then we pay for those too. Its amazing how many "sports" shoes my step kids seem to go through!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Right I’ve had time to think . This is what I see happened. The past week or 2 they have been informed that Ioan will only pay his share of private school $50k is too much for him alone now. Alice although she always said her childhood funds were for Ella’s school and NOT lawyers has told Ella she has to change schools now and it’s all cos of Bogan Bianca that stole your father. So they pretty mad all week. Then along comes the release of BW film on Deadline. People say he will contribute money. Alice is at home with Ella seething and screaming histerics. Alice is winding Ella the hell up. Using Ella as support and a punching bag of sorts to let her frustrations out. Ella along with drunk Alice decide to hack ioans Instagram account cos it’s funny and they want to ruin him. They are both incredibly wound up by now. Ella does it and Alice posts the pics to INsta as she’s so damn excited they actually did it. After the first drop Alice thinks tit I better blame a 12 year old so deletes the post and reposts to blame Ella. Cos remember police are already involved. Once the drop is done and people had time for screen shots she quickly deletes it. They sit there in hysterics at what they accomplished. And remember Alice is a pro at getting others to do the heavy lifting and saying tit then reposting or laughing at it. This time she used Ella. The end.
That's pretty much what I said too. I think this is what happened.

Reactions: 19
Her neck. Jesus. Why does she tilt back like that as though she has no neck? Christ. I have terrible posture now too from being hunched over my phone, but surely this is something she needs to see a physical therapist about?
I can’t even speak about the makeup and the general speech/ fat tongue/ Aliceyness of it all. She gives me the ick.

Reactions: 28
I don't know if this has been posted before, but this is Bianca in an episode of Relationshit, it looks like it was a web series, although it says TV Mini Series on IMDB. It is just over 9 minutes long and her character is called Mellie La Sousa. The acting is a bit grim tbh
She's as good at accents as Ioan is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How old is the webisode? I think she has changed her nose. Maybe she got more experience too.
Her nose does look different. What is that accent supposed to be? Alice is a terrible actress too but yeah, this is not a good showcase of Bianca’s talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s trying to be funny, cos people say they like her when she does comedy. It didn’t work for me. She got in her digs in too
And the video. JFC, it's too early for 3 sharp ones. And stop the passive-aggressive digs about being alone this year for Valentine's Day. Hello, your ex was hacked yesterday and we know who's behind it. That helicopter hovering above you that won't go away? That's the elephant in the room waiting to be addressed. 😂
i know right, why is there a police helicopter hovering Alice 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Between the hacking, Bianca's bad acting (what accent was that?!) and AE's video...I don't think I have enough expletives!

Crap on a stick, crap on a stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.