Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I think Alice was referring to the tweeter who she called "C3PO"? (the one who told her to report the Backgrid video of Big E, so that the video can be taken down?)
Who knows though. Alice thinks that everyone is either I or B, or is paid by them (what with? Alice has spent all of Ioan's cash)
Or else they come from a galaxy far, far away 🙄🥴
Yeas you are right, I went back and looked at the thread properly and saw the tweeter had mentioned their ex .

Reactions: 9

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Something in common. We would choose the same meal deal at Tesco. Never thought I would see the day I agreed with anything old Al said! 🥪

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
"I also realized tonight they are being enabled and encouraged by somebody. I can't say who that is" must be her most frequent tweet
View attachment 1958322
"I have it...but I dont"
View attachment 1958323
as for the narc dog: I am not giving up Emma just yet to become like her mommy! (btw not only is the "narc abuse runs down in families" her excuse to "protect" the kids by keeping them away from their sole decent parent, but it will also be her excuse to blame Ioan when Ella ends up with the same personality as NarcMommy)
Alice is going to end up with an awful lot of egg on her face!

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Alice is so desperate to fight against one random user
2023_02_15_22_03_12_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_gc0123456_R2D2_Not_yet_It_must_have_important_st.png

I said from day one Alice will take a plea deal as it keeps her a victim. She says she had to take a deal. Looking at her tweets I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the angle she is going to take.
I took it more as her definitely not going for it tbh, even if I get your point, but there is no pay-off for her no matter how you look at this. She would play herself as much as a victim no matter the outcome. And she needs to be declared innocent to get good chances for custody so a plea deal surely has to be out of question for her.
2023_02_15_21_58_40_.png

Reactions: 8

duckiebrown

I’m amazed she didn’t smuggle a Picasso out. Did she get a pay off? She was in her prime then and thought Hollywood was beckoning. She probably regrets that decision. Didn’t she compare their relationship to father and daughter in one interview?

You lose them how you meet them.

Fed Up

I've been going through the last thread looking for the pap video of Ioan & Ella. Every link I try is another line of posts by Al. Would someone please direct me to the video? (I even checked the wiki page & the DM rag.) Thank you!

Is there still another court action scheduled for the 15th, or did it get pushed back?

welp

VIP Member
She likes to start laying the groundwork for missing another visitation day early and often. 🙄
this was I think more in general rather than what there is now

in fairness based on Ioan's list visitation was only missed 1-2 times due to sickness

duckiebrown

They didn’t in the UK in this case either. They supported the fathers request to be the resident parent in family court. Along with teachers, GP and police. It sent a powerful message not just to the mother and children but also to the 6 or so judges they went through.
Absolutely no suggestion of removing the children. No idea about the US but social services mostly play a supervisory role in the UK, monitoring contact, Alice’s alcohol intake, ensuring the girls are at school. But it’s intrusive and not ideal. Also she’s an upper middle class (she’d like to think upper/aristocracy) white woman and also devious so she doesn’t fit the profile of someone who needs this.

Actually I’m being generous, she’s not even working class at this point.
---

God she is so funny
View attachment 1957035

I thought smear tests were being encouraged
---

house moving, divorce, potentially Ioan & Bianca furthering their relationship is all still to come. And if the kids do get "forced" to spend time with both it will put quite a bit strain on the relationship (as the alternative of spending half the time apart for him to do 50/50 custody without her would)

She’s been abused, bullied, humiliated thus far so I imagine whatever comes now will be a walk in the park. I wonder if she wants children of her own? I guess they’ve had that conversation.

Last edited:
Pablo Picasso's grand son (or great grandson cant remember which, but one of them) had a lucky escape, malice went out with him for years before she met Ioan, hes probs thanking his lucky stars he didnt marry her, as the papers suggested he did at th e time, its all out there on the web if ya wanna have a look

• Heart