Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Stop calling Bianca "Quagmire," Alice. We all see you and your passive-aggresive bullying. You're not at all clever. Grow the fuck up. What kind of mother of two young girls takes to SM to hide behind "Max Headroom" and "Quagmire" to mock and demean their STBXH and his partner? How damaged does one have to be to thrive like this on mean girl bullshit?

How embarrassing.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

ButterTart

VIP Member
Hi Alice. You were 44 or 45 when your stepsister died. A child who you probably never spent any significant time with, a child whose funeral you Insisted on barging into, whose parents you upset. This was not about you, was never about you.

Stop using the death of a child to gain unearned sympathy. Stop trying to insinuate that her parents did anything to cause her death.

Stop grief thieving and using this disgusting behaviour to make yourself look empathetic and kind when you are the furthest thing from that.

You have no right to be part of this child’s story or history. Just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

wrongshoes

Alice. Ioan shut down his entire fan site for you. He torpedoed his entire small fanbase because someone didn’t like your clothing. You are sitting in the ruins of that decision while you lament he never had a bigger career and now you have no money. Don’t sit here wishing he stuck up for you the time you tried to talk over Black people on the subject of BLM and everyone laughed at you, or any other time you wrongly Karened all over the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I was on my own valentines diner so had no time to check what was posted here already

Knowing how she sexualizes her relationship to the kids the letter one was a bit uhhh

also "last night" could be related to the phone calls Ioan had with the girls (it would be monday night), unlikely imo, more likely it's about Alice's silly twitter troll games, but just wanted to mention it
Screenshot_20230214_195733_Twitter~2.jpg

👀
Screenshot_20230214_195733_Twitter~3.jpg

👀
Screenshot_20230214_195733_Twitter~4.jpg

👀
Screenshot_20230214_195733_Twitter~5.jpg

She doesn't like fussing is literally the most batshit thing she has ever said IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So she searched and found a nearly year old Tweet about suicide so she could get another dig in at her father and stepmother by insinuating that they are to blame for the stepsisters death. That's what I see.

IMO, your moral compass is completely broken if you graphically detail how someone died you barely knew and weaponize their suicide that way. It's hateful and it's so very wrong.

Maybe her father and stepmother are providing evidence for IG. It would certainly help to show a many years long pattern of ongoing abusive behavior. I can only imagine how horrible she was to her father and stepmother to be cut off cold. She herself alluded to letters and emails, no? One can imagine that she was as horrible and abusive to them as she's been to IG and BW.

My opinion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

welp

VIP Member
tbh I have big respect for Bianca for hardly ever publishing pics of her and Ioan, and when she does it's pretty tame (a hug at best, never on big occasions like vday, xmas, nye, etc.). Even the pap walks are tame (check some of Ioan & Alice's for comparison out). If I was in her shoes I would have obviously run away a long time ago already, but if I had stuck around at least I would have rubbed it that b**** under her nose that he is all mine and published the most loved up pictures I had every day (despite being actually a pretty private person!). She is a better person than me, and I do think that it riles up Alice massively that Bianca isnt that kind of person and isnt ever really responding to her. Sometimes leaving the relationship up to everyones imagination is what drives a psycho even more crazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

House of Tea

VIP Member
The angry tweeting…feels like the old days. Something has angered her but it’s not about the pap who filmed her child in the street. And the reference to Bianca with a sexually transmitted disease…vile. When she was typing her nasty responses it felt like the written equivalent of her shouting at someone in a car park. Something has rattled her big time.

She really is a disgusting individual, she has zero redeeming features. I feel so sorry for her kids. Having exposure to that 24/7. It must be exhausting living with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I can't even imagine an adult sending a paparazzi video to a child. No one here would do such a thing. No one would be that depraved to send something to a child.

She's playing yet another game that proves that her SM use causes more instability and affects the girls.

This seems like the projection of someone who did something very wrong and got caught.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The fact that she would mock anyone's looks is really something.

Have all the mirrors been broken in the house?

I'll assume yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

welp

VIP Member
ah yeah, the one behind the leaks is a true plot twist. It's like an inside job!
Screenshot_20230213-001308_Twitter.jpg

I do wonder how often Ioan looks back and thinks: what did I ever saw in her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She has taken nothing at all to the police. She's the one with a DVRO that includes her abusive SM posts. They would laugh her straight out of the station if she arrived with a stack of totally legal SM opinion posts that didn't include any threats. And my guess would be she had someone create an account to send E the video to try and make it looks like she's being harassed or she made it all up. As Welp pointed out, it also wouldn't be illegal. That said, kids should always be off limits. Period.

She has weaponized the police so often it paints a clear picture of someone unstable and prone to hysteria. Didn't she recently threaten to call the police because IG asked the girls to put their phones in the console of his car? Right. How many times has she threatened to sicc the police on IG? Or people who dare to question her on SM? Too many to count.

IMO, the police know about her. She's in the system. And she is not known as a victim.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I caught up with the final pages of the last thread and, yo—have I ever told y’all I hate this bitch?

I REALLY wasn’t vibin’ with the dehumanizing remarks Alice made about that person who was trying to help her. Like I don’t know the user’s race (I highly suspect they’re white, as I haven’t encountered very many POC throughout this saga), but I think that dehumanization bit hits me hard bc I deal with that shit as a POC (and other things like being non-binary but mostly being a fuckin POC). When I did hospital chaplaincy stuff, I did run into the occasional old asshole on his deathbed who didn’t want “a sand n*gger praying over me,” like I’ve been ushered out of rooms and forced to switch patients with other chaplains because AGAIN, a rotting dickhead saw my African headwrap, deadass looked me in the eye and said, “I know all I need to know about your kind, no thank you.”

Like in this context it had nothing to do with race, but it had to do with motherhood. “It has maternal instincts,” like you’re REALLY gonna disparage a woman’s ingrained inclination to do what she can to help children and then classify her as being non-human??? And then proceed to prolong this already-shitty smug joke by talking about SIM cards and rusting metal, like deadass who finds that funny except Alice. She’s like that bitchy teenager you knew in high school who always thought she was hot shit for being a sassy assbag.

Idk I’m just saying that dehumanization commentary is gross af. You’ll find it in every context—motherhood (apparently), race, sex/gender, sexual orientation, it’s literally everywhere. And she thinks she made some rib-cracking series of jokes while shutting down this totally rational person but she just sounds dumb and catty and she’s being an oppressive piece of trash.

Aaaaand the STD remark reminds me of the time Kanye said that Kim made him take several showers before sleeping with her because of his previous relationship with Amber. 😒😒😒 When will the slut/STD shaming stop? It’d be great if it did. Pardon my French but Alice girl your kitty needs a fuckin sand blower more so to scare away the colonies of bats and cobwebs that have created a civilization in your cervix you carp-lipped douche-farmer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

ButterTart

VIP Member
Hi Alice. Me again. Just wanted to point out that the opposite of love is indifference. Not the hatred you spew at every opportunity. For someone happy to be rid of someone else … you sure seem unhappy.

Enjoy Valentine’s Day. Check those notes slipped under your door verrrry carefully. One of them could be a summons and you wouldn’t want to miss court again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
There was a strange man called Tone
Who always seemed to be alone
He was often on Twitter
His ranting increasingly bitter
Maybe he’s just Malice’s clone

• Haha
Reactions: 56