Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @WinterSolstice for the new thread title! 🌹

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)
Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...mething-with-the-word-con-in-the-title.37149/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a shitshow! Can't believe those tweets are coming from a 54 yo.

I watched Graham Norton last night, with Salma Hayek and Julianne Moore. Two actresses, 50s and 60s, funny, charming, respected, talented. Night and day compared to Al! Neither of them blonde either :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve just read the last few pages on the previous thread and farrrrrrrking HELL the woman is vile! The way she spoke to someone who was only trying to help..why this astounds me anew each time, I don’t know, possibly I’m as simple as our friend in Brizzle.

I think she is the ugliest human I’ve ever encountered up close and personal, as far as it can be through twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This comment here. “Just like it’s ex” is Alice referring to Bianca and her ex husband?

View attachment 1951234
I think Alice was referring to the tweeter who she called "C3PO"? (the one who told her to report the Backgrid video of Big E, so that the video can be taken down?)
Who knows though. Alice thinks that everyone is either I or B, or is paid by them (what with? Alice has spent all of Ioan's cash)
Or else they come from a galaxy far, far away 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The angry tweeting…feels like the old days. Something has angered her but it’s not about the pap who filmed her child in the street. And the reference to Bianca with a sexually transmitted disease…vile. When she was typing her nasty responses it felt like the written equivalent of her shouting at someone in a car park. Something has rattled her big time.

She really is a disgusting individual, she has zero redeeming features. I feel so sorry for her kids. Having exposure to that 24/7. It must be exhausting living with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Just caught up on the last of the previous thread omg she's another level of cuntiness is Alice. She needs put in the bin for good

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been going through the last thread looking for the pap video of Ioan & Ella. Every link I try is another line of posts by Al. Would someone please direct me to the video? (I even checked the wiki page & the DM rag.) Thank you!

Is there still another court action scheduled for the 15th, or did it get pushed back?

Reactions: 8
When Alice acts like a flippant, petulant teen that thinks they can win any argument with childish tactics, I think - 2 can play at that game hun:

0035184F-4D9C-412D-BFB4-B50C631930AB.jpeg

Channeling my inner 14 yr old witch 😘
(Disclaimer: Any resemblance to necks alive or dead is purely coincidental aka comments are not made under oaths)
---

If we’re all droids, I think we know who Alice is..View attachment 1951256
😂😂😂😂🙏🏼
---

Still channeling my inner 14 yr old witch
AC8935D0-6A4A-419E-9592-331F2014B766.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When Alice acts like a flippant, petulant teen that thinks they can win any argument with childish tactics, I think - 2 can play at that game hun:

View attachment 1951253

Channeling my inner 14 yr old witch 😘
(Disclaimer: Any resemblance to necks alive or dead is purely coincidental aka comments are not made under oaths)
---

😂😂😂😂🙏🏼
---

Still channeling my inner 14 yr old witch
View attachment 1951276
MY GOD LMAO I SCREAMED

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🎉 so honoured to get thread title, thanks dear Turdles!

As Vanessa Feltz was mentioned in last thread, just wanted to note that her DAUGHTER is now spilling all to the Daily Mail.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
🎉 so honoured to get thread title, thanks dear Turdles!

As Vanessa Feltz was mentioned in last thread, just wanted to note that her DAUGHTER is now spilling all to the Daily Mail.🤷‍♀️
Not much spilled other than her daughter started receiving abusive comments on her Instagram on Christmas Day. And they started revealing his shenanigans. There was stuff in there that was enough to convince them there was truth in it. She had to tell her mum on Christmas Day. They were altogether in Ireland at the second family home. Ben was in panto in UK so wasn’t there. That’s it really.

Reactions: 13
I think Alice was referring to the tweeter who she called "C3PO"? (the one who told her to report the Backgrid video of Big E, so that the video can be taken down?)
Who knows though. Alice thinks that everyone is either I or B, or is paid by them (what with? Alice has spent all of Ioan's cash)
Or else they come from a galaxy far, far away 🙄🥴
Yeas you are right, I went back and looked at the thread properly and saw the tweeter had mentioned their ex .

Reactions: 9
imo there is no "event" (even if legally something may be going on). they just try to engineer 'evidence' that poor Alice just was baited into saying the things she says and that B deserved the RO instead (including kids obvs) because clearly every comment made on twitter or tattle about the greatest woman that has ever lived must be from the bogan. All far worse than personal threats or defaming someone in front of 80k followers obviously.

edit: obviously alone the attempt is pathetic, but to scream murder after you yourself started tweeting and claim that one (1) person who actually gave you good advice is a "coordinated swarm attacking" her is even for Alice's standards pathetic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I sincerely hope that mAlices disgusting STI slurs will be the straw that breaks the camels back and makes both Ioan and 🐝 legal teams go after mAlice hard!

Even after all these years of reading mAlices tit, I find it hard to believe she has really sunk so low...but she has :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So, we can expect her to wake up from her drunken slumber and delete these tweets?

Or has she already managed to delete these?

She is living a perpetual Groundhog Day it seems. She craves attention so badly, any attention, so she's not afraid of a life of ignominy...

Reactions: 17
I'm trying to follow (still catching up on last thread)...

so, is mAlice implying that she herself has symptoms of a STD/STI and is going to be tested for such?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.