Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
This is so well observed. It’s obvious to me that she knows the people she fights with aren’t actually IG or B but couldn’t work out why she’d pretend to be so stupid. But this is kind of fascinating - I’d love to know what that psychology is.
BIB - Displacement

Reactions: 10

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Tone didn’t have such a problem sharing my then five year old’s pic on Twitter. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Wasn’t that Daisy May Cooper? 😂
Holy jesus! I've just seen the red carpet pics of her. Good on her for losing weight but what's up with the dominatrix outfit?

• Haha
  • Wow

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She’s right about one thing, she’s alone.
No, she has the kids and she won't share. That's why IG has an uphill battle no matter what the court says.

That said, kids grow up and leave the nest...:)
---

If the girls were out with Ioan and had a lovely day and also spent time with B, then this may be the very reason for Big Al's outbursts.
No, it's way too early for that. We don't even know if IG spends meaningful time with the kids, never mind B.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She’s literally showing her pale flabby arse on Twitter as if Ioan and Bianca give a flying fuck what she thinks. She didn’t think he was Quagmire or whatever shite she is saying when he was her whole content on her social media for years. Or when she sat on her pale flabby arse for years on his dime. Or when he paid for the ivf…
MonoTone should also stfu. He’s always looked 60.
---

Yeah… he’s what 36 here? Sit down 🤡
I notice Tone has a pointy chin. Well 2 of them at only 38. Must be a family trait. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I’ve never seen Alice act that I know of. But I have seen stills of her on here. It is remarkable that she is usually given a make under and has a far more natural look. Her skin tone is warmed up and natural shades are used for lips and eyes. It made her less brassy and glam.

It’s surprising that she has never emulated those looks off set. Because she has a very dated look with the red lips and porcelain skin. Also her makeup is too heavy for her age. A lighter tinted moisturiser is needed.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I just watched B’s insta story and it sounded like someone was saying “dad? Dad? Daaaad?” in the background! Was this a visitation day? Or am I mishearing.
I've rewatched it and I thought somebody said "what's that" and then Ioan says something about bees. I could be wrong, but it sounds like a kids voice? Then again it could be another child's voice just being picked up.
I do hope they was with at least one of the kids, as its probably the only time they get out for fresh air and fun!
---

I heard binoculars zooming in and out
Haha, I wouldn't be at all surprised!

• Haha
  • Heart

duckiebrown

Emma probably loves anything that crunches so she can out the sound of her tormentor's voice, poor little sausage.
Does anyone have proof that Emma is still there? She never mentions her. I can imagine her saying to the girls, Daddy has forced us to give her up. Just because she’s too lazy to not just walk her but put her outside in the garden.

• Sad
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Now I’m trying to understand why she works so hard at staying relevant in the lives of people who clearly couldn’t care less about her. 🤔

(Ioan, her dad, etc they wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire)
Exactly. Anyone she ever wanted to love her has fucked off because of her behaviour and attitude.
I’d rather be a Quagmire or Max Headroom than a pair of oddball, boring, childish and lonely cunts. Sucks to be you Al.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Not even sorry 😂 do you remember when she said her teeth were actually green due to lack of hygiene? So hell only knows what’s lurking in the undergrowth beneath the gunt!
How could I forget 🤣
Great, now I've got an image burnt into my brain, that will live beyond me 😫🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Why did she do that, was she trying to claim she wasn't fit to stand trial by being so 'crazy' she attacked her lawyer?
Likely. She has pleaded not guilty and not guilty by reason of mental disease.

It would not work for Alice though. If she did it, it would be because "her lawyer made her do it" and the real reason would be to get the attention of the press and to delay the case even more by having to find new representation.

Reactions: 9

lulooo

VIP Member
What on earth is she going on about here, this is toddler stuff and the girls are 13 and 9?! This should have ended years ago.
Cleaning up after herself maybe? Her daughters are too old, unless they are I’ll of course.

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Can someone please explain how we know that T is deffo a friend/knows B? Is this a definite thing or could it be a sock, or not really a friend or a fake account pretending to be this person? I’m really surprised that someone that genuinely knows/is a friend of B would engage with Alice anytime, but especially when there’s a legal case coming up and Big Al could try and use this as some kind of justification maybe?

willbiteback

Chatty Member
That Nars foundation is lovely, and a great price. BUT it was discontinued ages ago, possibly even pre covid? So it’s years old. And Siberia and Deauville are not what I’d call close in terms of shade!
YES. I love my makeup and skin care products, and undoubtedly buy and spend more than I should. But I only ordered at a great price from eBay once - it was a product ive used for years, and the packaging immediately let me know it was OLD. One can only assume (or hope) that she’s getting ready for her close-up, when the real truth, and all of the supporting evidence, will be revealed.

• Heart