Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fed Up

Watching a couple of episodes of Forever tonight. It’s a good show. Shame we won’t learn who the strange guy was stalking Henry. Also remembered Judd Hirsch is in it as Ioan’s son, he just got Oscar nominated. He’s acted with top talent over the years. I hope he does so again soon.
Keep watching, you'll learn who the mystery caller is. 😉

Reactions: 6

Fed Up

I can imagine she thinks Ella not getting into the $50k school again or being reprimanded for hacking or stealing is PA as IG is alienating a daughter who Alice has conditioned to be as entitled as her. Therefore he's the parental alienator in Aliceworld.

I hope the eldest doesn't testify in the court but I can see Alice trying to make it happen to 'prove' he's the one doing the PA.
---

Me too. Alice will be living in a pool-less box she mocked IG for living in 'with just four walls' LOL such an indignity for Queen Alice.
---

He does because Tone is Alice. She is just playing a game. Just like she did with this ludicrous statement which "Tone" retweeted.

Dear trolls, Make no mistake. You are making abusive comments about a video of my 13 yo daughter, taken by a showbiz photographer without her consent or knowledge whilst on a recent visit with her father. You are on very dangerous territory.

For the person who wanted to see the video - here it is.

Thank you @Bridgeofsighs!!!

Gilbert

So another breach of the DVRO here. BTW I think Becky is a paid troll (Michelle's services were dispensed with once she was outed on here.) Alice always takes the bait once her paid troll gets involved. The first post is an old one revived and AE just doubles down with her recent remark.

Legal people: can new violations be added to AE's rap sheet ahead of the hearing in March?

View attachment 1951599
Not a legal person but wouldn’t it have to be a new complaint? The same as if you robbed a store, were charged and then robbed another one? I would imagine? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Diamonds60

VIP Member
She attracts such soulless amoebas devoid of intelligence and reason. They lack any joy or sense of humour often running with a gag that’s a) not remotely funny b) remotely related to the discourse.
I pity them all.
I felt my anxiety peaking as I read this Lol.

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I just keep a ready supply of my favorite snacks on hand just in case.

---This post is remarkably insightful in that it reminds me of the sickos who react to being hurt by physically harming others, often random and innocent people in the wrong place at the wrong time. That solves nothing and causes even more hurt.
Those two posts don’t belong together but I couldn’t edit to remove the last one. 😱

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Exactly this at the weekend. Our five year old was sleeping when it hit. When she was awake she made it to the bathroom or basin fine.
Same for my wee one! The first episode was carnage because she was asleep (and oh god it had to be the night we'd had a Burn's supper :sick:), the rest she used the basin, poor toot.

• Sad

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Is there a forum on here for drinking too much tequila? Two of my cats came up missing and I overserved myself beverages. My heart is broken and I lost Monday somewhere.
Just double checking that this is sarcasm and that although you may have lost Monday to a hangover 🙈, all the cars are accounted for!

Reactions: 5

Occleshaw

Tone: Not exactly next door, but not far.....

"He" links the song "Living next door to Alice". In fact, I would say that Alice and Tone are under the same roof. 🤭

Also the siblings are online at the same time. What are the chances??
I was trying to write alternate lyrics to that recently

• Haha

Occleshaw

always fun to see minions losing their mind over nothing lol

coz Ioan nailed down Alice with screenshots, so they think they can do the same with the batshit variant of just claiming everyone who doesnt think Alice is the greatest thing since sliced bread is in Ioan's pocket
some were decent-ish (as far as abuse apologists could be, but at the beginning it was only believed to be twitter ranting), but they either went silent or removed themselves entirely or Alice chased them away for not having 100 % her back, hence why she has only psychos or creeps left.

It all goes back to the june 20 video: Alice did not want a husband, she wanted an enabler, just like she does it with her online "friends".

she was giving away loads of it for free, so yes, I agree with you
what was the June 20 video?

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I noticed that the Wisconsin woman case -- where she attacked her own lawyer in the courtroom yesterday -- made tabloid headlines internationally.
If I were Alice's defence lawyer, I'd be worried.
Considering we have someone who badly craves attention, any attention, and wants to get into tabloids no matter what and has a history of not having original ideas but copycatting other people...
The details of that Wisconsin murder are horrific—I hope Alice has nothing in common with Taylor Schabusiness!

• Sad
  • Wow

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I be being dumb! But I've just has a look at the wiki to see what the hearing is about that's coming up this week, but I can't see any info on them. I know it's the 15th, but is it for her breaking the RO? Or something else?

Fed Up

Yeah we learn it’s Burn Gorman being all sinister and brooding but we don’t know his backstory and why and how it relates to Henry and why he’s immortal. 🤔
He's got a very historical backstory, but you have to wait until the end of the season.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I noticed that the Wisconsin woman case -- where she attacked her own lawyer in the courtroom yesterday -- made tabloid headlines internationally.
If I were Alice's defence lawyer, I'd be worried.
Considering we have someone who badly craves attention, any attention, and wants to get into tabloids no matter what and has a history of not having original ideas but copycatting other people...
Why did she do that, was she trying to claim she wasn't fit to stand trial by being so 'crazy' she attacked her lawyer?

Reactions: 4