Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
lol
View attachment 1956885
I wonder if with those week-on/off schedules Ioan wanted he planned to have them alone on his week (at least at the beginning), it's remarkable that this relationship survived all the pressure so far, but the worst has not happened yet
Out of curiosity, what for you would be the worst-case scenario?

I do think that the Californian authorities could be more interventionist here. Especially the school and cps who could be advocating for Alice to have parental custody removed.
It's doubtful this would ever happen, unless there were overt physical signs of abuse. Social service agencies and schools are overwhelmed, understaffed, and underfunded, and lots of kids slip through the cracks. The goal for them is to try to keep parents & kids together, so Alice would probably get lots and lots of "do-overs" before parental custody was removed. I don't know how her criminal case will play into all of this, though, and I'm far from an expert on family law.

Reactions: 12

welp

VIP Member
God she is so funny
Screenshot_20230213_173037_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230213_173055_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230213_181034_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230213_181100_Twitter.jpg
Out of curiosity, what for you would be the worst-case scenario?
house moving, divorce, potentially Ioan & Bianca furthering their relationship is all still to come. And if the kids do get "forced" to spend time with both it will put quite a bit strain on the relationship (as the alternative of spending half the time apart for him to do 50/50 custody without her would)

Katie price got 2 of her kids back with her , she reported the SM for abuse, the SM has a restraining order against Katie price. I think the chaperone should stay for quite a while especially if they try to introduce B as allegations can quickly be made .
can you imagine the chaperone on overnight visits (with B not there) Alice will make the kids claim that Ioan cheated on Bianca

Last edited:

welp

VIP Member
So it would be very doable for her as none of this (bar the kids, but that wouldnt be an issue with 50/50 custody) applies to her. Also it would be entirely doable for her kids.
2023-02-15 22_49_31-(3) Alice Evans on Twitter_ _Hogwash. Try having kids who wake up in the n...png

You know, Alice, with insomnia it's a bit like with narc abuse, it gets passed down in families....almost every teenager is a "insomanic", because every teenager wants to stay up late (I did too), but decent parents do something about it
2023_02_15_23_09_56_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_ChrisFinlan_nytimes_Right_I_ve_been_told_this_SO.png

Right, this is also what I immediately thought, the article even points out that it may not be easy, but Alice and reading comprehension....
2023_02_15_22_59_35_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_sexandtheswiss_nytimes_LOVE_this_The_list_of_id.png

I just don’t think her public defender can get her to be innocent and they would all know that. To be found guilty in court by a judge is much worse than pleading guilty via a deal (cos she had to and the system is corrupt)
I'm aware but Alice does not care about this, she has a criminal record either way, and heavy restrictions with custody. If you at least try you can always come across a dodgy judge that declares you innocent, so I would be shocked if she wouldnt try (plus it helps dragging on the trial)

Has she seriously got another dog?? Fucking bitch can't even be bothered to take care of Emma. (I thought it was Tone who was getting the new dog?) Hopefully the silver lining will be that Emma has some canine company that might help her stress less, although God help Snuffles going into MAlice's household. This new dog feels like such a fucking bribe or reward for bad behaviour. :mad:
she means her childhood dog I think, its name was Snuff or something

SC_love

Chatty Member
I wonder if visitation occurred yesterday. As soon as I saw Ioan’s repost of the MS story on Instagram, I thought she would find a way to kibosh it as punishment.

• Sad
  • Angry

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
the only other time that divorce was referenced in that show (by him) was promoting Alice's GFM and acting all sorry for her.
That's King doing his job. What he thinks privately might be totally different.

Is anyone keeping an eye on when the house will be listed for sale?
---

I respect Piers Morgan: he is keeping out of this even if it's clear that he has a opinion on this.
I will never respect Piers Morgan. He's an arsehole lol. He would probably like to talk about it but it's negative publicity that IG really doesn't need. It's good that he STFU for once on this topic.

Reactions: 11

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
No matter where you are there are people who play the system, who manipulate professionals and use the children as weapons. Every case is different and it’s almost impossible to guess what would happen in specific cases. It’s also a very sensitive arena and the kids can feel like they’re walking a tightrope. Especially if they feel responsible for a parent’s health or well-being.

A pal of mine was asked by a judge when she was a teen who she thought she and her younger siblings would be better off with. It wasn’t much of a choice as both parents were pretty awful but the mothers home was ‘modest’ to put it politely so she said with the dad. Her mum committed suicide the next day. Sadly she carries this with her for life, mainly because even as a kid she knew that their mum needed them more than they needed her. That’s a horrible thing to have to live with. Point being even when it’s played by the book you can’t necessarily expect a good outcome. People are unpredictable and I don’t put anything past Alice if she feels ‘betrayed’. we already know she has form, for much less. 💊 🥃
That just brought a tear to my eyes. Oh what a dreadful story. I’m so sorry for your poor friend 💔💔💔

ETA so glad to hear that she is happy and has managed to lead a good life in the wake of such a tragedy.

• Heart

Hellodolly26

Chatty Member
@Hellodolly26 i had heard about them! I am so sorry for your loss! It doesn’t matter how long it has been since you’ve seen them- you are more than entitled to grieve xxx
Thank you so much. It is difficult and very hard to take in. My heart breaks for their family and tomorrow will be a very hard day. But we are holding each other together.

To stay on topic AE is a complete grief thief and and a really unfit mother!

• Heart

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
I've got a fear of flying, it came on when I was about 17/18, as we was about to take off, never had it before. I had a panic attack on the plane and nearly passed out 🤦🏼‍♀️. My doctor prescribed me with sedatives to use and it was enough to take the edge off. I still get scared, but I don't always need to take the relaxers. I can safely say that I've never screamed or made a big a deal out of it, of course the people I'm flying with know, because I'm too busy trying to calm myself down and not draw attention to myself!
She may well have a fear of flying, but she lies about everything, so fuck knows!
Maybe she is more pissed off no one on the flight reckonised her, hence the screaming and shouting 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I'm sorry to hear about your back, long term back sufferer over here so I know how you feel - god I nearly did a "mAlice" there and stole your pain 🤣
Ah but you caught yourself before you did because you are a decent human being!

Yep long time sufferer myself also. I just don’t harp on about it all the time because I have a shred of self awareness and realise how boring it can be for people to have to listen to someone go on and on and on about whatever afflictions they might have. And unlike Alice, I have a real diagnosis. From an actual doctor.
Self awareness Alice, look it up. It’s spelled “S E L F A W…” you get the idea 😂

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice is so desperate to fight against one random user
View attachment 1962891

I took it more as her definitely not going for it tbh, even if I get your point, but there is no pay-off for her no matter how you look at this. She would play herself as much as a victim no matter the outcome. And she needs to be declared innocent to get good chances for custody so a plea deal surely has to be out of question for her.
View attachment 1962889
I just don’t think her public defender can get her to be innocent and they would all know that. To be found guilty in court by a judge is much worse than pleading guilty via a deal (cos she had to and the system is corrupt)

• Heart

shellie

VIP Member
Watching a couple of episodes of Forever tonight. It’s a good show. Shame we won’t learn who the strange guy was stalking Henry. Also remembered Judd Hirsch is in it as Ioan’s son, he just got Oscar nominated. He’s acted with top talent over the years. I hope he does so again soon.
Reminds me of when he was in Ringer with SMG. The show ended with her character finding out her twin was still alive but we got no one as it was axed. I still wish it had gotten a second series but I'm pretty sure she ended up pregnant with her first born around the same time so that might have contributed to it not going any further along with not great ratings.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
The kids illnesses or sickness is performative to excuse the unwillingness to engage with contact. The kids are fine as is Alice’s health other than being an over-weight, lazy alcoholic addicted to social media.
I’m wondering how many times she couldn’t get out of bed to bring them wherever they needed to go.

• Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
I see one of Alice’s old pals commented on Bianca’s posts. Funny that Alice accuses others of exactly this. I still see you.

• Angry

Nixlondon

VIP Member
She also likes to label her enemies/people who disagree with her as "Trump supporters" (when there isn't even any indication they do).

She's in her Hollywood bubble where she thinks that by calling people that, everyone else will be shocked and angered at that. Really juvenile, bizarre and manipulative behaviour.
Especially when one of her "oldest and closest friends" consists of Lady V

welp

VIP Member
more like ruining your daughter's lives (seriously, what do these people think she is fighting for by denying them contact to their father and by wasting money for stalling a divorce?)
2023_02_15_21_17_06_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_gc0123456_Thank_you_️_Twitter.png

I hope she doesnt end up making this about herself
2023_02_15_21_20_05_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_cindycrum_nypost_We_really_do._Twitter.png

It’s like she is running out of people to interact with on Twitter. She is forced to react to sparkles.
I start to wonder if she got Musk-ed, even Tone got more interaction when he was on private than she does