Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice should maybe reflect on the fact that she is most well known for being a bleep on twitter than she ever was for being an actress. Her greatest achievement.
It's so pathetic how she hasn't managed to cash in on a single thing she had going for her. She could have been making money from her instagram account, doing a podcast, publishing things on substack, she could be making money off a patreon. She might even have got better at making the handbags if she'd stuck to it (she's got absolutely no taste, but then neither do lots of people). There's so much she could do if she had any hustle, because she's certainly got the time. She's got a languages degree for the love of duck. But all she uses her insta for is to harass her ex, she couldn't even maintain the cameos because she was wasted all the time, and her so-called writing career is just strings of emojis on twitter. It's probably just as well she doesn't have any hustle mind you, because she's the type to start a cult.

Reactions: 26
Turds! We need to slow down the threads as I think Alice is still catching up. You may remember awhile back we discussed how a Bristolian would not use the word - Eggy Boo Boo. Well, Good ol’ ‘Tone’ has just randomly explained why he would indeed use this word! Both he and Alice used to use it as kids. So thanks ‘Tone’ for putting us straight on the matter. 👍😀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's so pathetic how she hasn't managed to cash in on a single thing she had going for her. She could have been making money from her instagram account, doing a podcast, publishing things on substack, she could be making money off a patreon. She might even have got better at making the handbags if she'd stuck to it (she's got absolutely no taste, but then neither do lots of people). There's so much she could do if she had any hustle, because she's certainly got the time. She's got a languages degree for the love of duck. But all she uses her insta for is to harass her ex, she couldn't even maintain the cameos because she was wasted all the time, and her so-called writing career is just strings of emojis on twitter. It's probably just as well she doesn't have any hustle mind you, because she's the type to start a cult.
She doesn't want to earn money she wants Ioan to fund her till she's pushing up daisies.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Turds! We need to slow down the threads as I think Alice is still catching up. You may remember awhile back we discussed how a Bristolian would not use the word - Eggy Boo Boo. Well, Good ol’ ‘Tone’ has just randomly explained why he would indeed use this word! Both he and Alice used to use it as kids. So thanks ‘Tone’ for putting us straight on the matter. 👍😀
Well, we’ve got a lot to say, so roughly how long do you think it will take for Tone to finish sounding out the words?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
JABBA THE DRUNK AND EMPEROR PALPATONE
---
JABBA THE DRUNK AND EMPEROR PALPATONE
I genuinely interrupted my shower to post this
---
wasn’t sure if I should post it. Was waiting for Alice to reply to it tbh.
View attachment 1963498View attachment 1963499View attachment 1963500View attachment 1963502
Jesus roller skating Christ I’m framing this
---
Well, we’ve got a lot to say, so roughly how long do you think it will take for Tone to finish sounding out the words?
Don’t bully him he starts the Alphabet next week

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Given the eldest always has a phone in her hand I thought I would post this. mAlice needs to read it but probably won't. She's too busy tweeting shite. Great example of how not to live your life.

Reactions: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I didn't drive anywhere. I was drinking because my two cats I've had for years disappeared . I've looked everywhere and my heart's broken and I'm definitely too old to drink hard liquor damn
I'm just catching up quickly work is so busy, but I wanted to check to see if they've come back yet?

I see that mAlice is being her usual vile self. If I've missed anything major, could someone let me know please...am so snowed under with work!
---
Wow! R2D2 took mAlice down...just must be seething like a hissing cat reading those replies 🤣🤣.
Whoever said this was the best star wars movie, I'm crying 🤣. That has got to he a contender for the next title thread!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
they specifically tagged Tone & Alice for this post btw
Screenshot_20230216-161910_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230216-161838_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-161733_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230216-161806_Twitter.jpg

imagine following Alice for POLITICS. she is one of the worst blues on that platform

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
You'd think the blues would be alive to the Trump playbook and avoid it like the plague....it's very odd that they don't recognise their nemesis in Alice's twitter feed

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice is such a toxic white liberal; she’s a sheltered Karen who thinks she’s progressive and doesn’t understand real leftism at all. Go pay for your daughters’ fancy private schools and eat your overpriced organic salad delivery, and do the bare minimum of voting Democrat, and leave actual politics to people who read, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know anything about US schooling - is there any threshold for missed attendance after which there is some sort of wellness check? Alice has mentioned kids being ill quite regularly and during the world cup it seemed like the kids were there a lot watching games during what should be school hours. I know the eldest is possibly being homeschooled (my thoughts and questions about that needs a whole other post) but the youngest is still in the education system seemingly.

Reactions: 16
I don't know anything about US schooling - is there any threshold for missed attendance after which there is some sort of wellness check? Alice has mentioned kids being ill quite regularly and during the world cup it seemed like the kids were there a lot watching games during what should be school hours. I know the eldest is possibly being homeschooled (my thoughts and questions about that needs a whole other post) but the youngest is still in the education system seemingly.
None of the football enthrallment or dire illness is true - at least not at the level she describes.

Reactions: 7
The kids illnesses or sickness is performative to excuse the unwillingness to engage with contact. The kids are fine as is Alice’s health other than being an over-weight, lazy alcoholic addicted to social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She makes those kids sick as often as she makes up her aliments. It’s actually a bit of a worry.
Kids under chronic stress will have a lowered immune system. Add to that poor diet, staying up late and an unclean environment and it adds up to increased illness. Of course she could be lying or at least exaggerating. She’s dramatic af!
---
Frequent absences are frowned upon in the US and taken quite seriously. I’m in agreement about the homeschooling and cannot imagine Jabba the Drunk teaching anyone. She couldn’t be arsed enough to even listen to Elsie read to her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.