Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We probably shouldn’t refer to a non public figure in the title. As great as that suggestion is 😊

Reactions: 13
What on earth is she going on about here, this is toddler stuff and the girls are 13 and 9?! This should have ended years ago.
Cleaning up after herself maybe? Her daughters are too old, unless they are I’ll of course.

Reactions: 9
The kids illnesses or sickness is performative to excuse the unwillingness to engage with contact. The kids are fine as is Alice’s health other than being an over-weight, lazy alcoholic addicted to social media.
I’m wondering how many times she couldn’t get out of bed to bring them wherever they needed to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The kids illnesses or sickness is performative to excuse the unwillingness to engage with contact. The kids are fine as is Alice’s health other than being an over-weight, lazy alcoholic addicted to social media.
Sick again, just in time for visitation day, quelle surprise 🙄
I've never known such a vindictive witch 🤬

Reactions: 20
Why hasn't she been arrested again? She has obviously broken the DVRO multiple times since she was last arrested. She has not suffered one consequence of her actions so far. She is still sitting in a house, Ioan cannot afford and neither can she. She must be getting some sort of financial assistance over and above what Ioan is providing to keep all her utilities and food bills. Her kids are constantly sick and the youngest is showing signs of being malnourished and suffering anxiety. Has anyone checked on their welfare and if they are actually getting any education? I am mostly worried about the kids but they seem to be lowest priority in this case. I don't think Ioan's legal team is that great, despite the big money profile they have. As Ioan's people seem to watch this website ( given the court documents), I hope they realize this divorce is showing what a poor job they have done so far. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's so pathetic how she hasn't managed to cash in on a single thing she had going for her. She could have been making money from her instagram account, doing a podcast, publishing things on substack, she could be making money off a patreon. She might even have got better at making the handbags if she'd stuck to it (she's got absolutely no taste, but then neither do lots of people). There's so much she could do if she had any hustle, because she's certainly got the time. She's got a languages degree for the love of duck. But all she uses her insta for is to harass her ex, she couldn't even maintain the cameos because she was wasted all the time, and her so-called writing career is just strings of emojis on twitter. It's probably just as well she doesn't have any hustle mind you, because she's the type to start a cult.
Im liking it but thinking: most of this could apply to me! I have no kids (through choice) so cant say Ive not got time. Im artistic and have talents (sewing, drawing, millinery, photography, writing, green fingers) and taste. Ok, I work full time but dont believe it counts as most of us do. And I never finish any bloody thing of my "projects". My garden looks ok, but nowhere near as good as it could have been. My house is nowhere near as clean as I wished it to be. I waste so much time online. I waste too much money shopping online. Not shite, mostly healthy food for is or my kitty, or (sigh) stuff for never to be finished projects. I once said mAlice inspired me to not depend on my husband for car maintenance, I hope this now will inspire to to pull my finger out and actually FINISH a hat or something. I dont want to be like mAlice! She is such and anti inspiration!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm just catching up quickly work is so busy, but I wanted to check to see if they've come back yet?

I see that mAlice is being her usual vile self. If I've missed anything major, could someone let me know please...am so snowed under with work!
---
Wow! R2D2 took mAlice down...just must be seething like a hissing cat reading those replies 🤣🤣.
Whoever said this was the best star wars movie, I'm crying 🤣. That has got to he a contender for the next title thread!
Thank you, but no they haven't come back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She attracts such soulless amoebas devoid of intelligence and reason. They lack any joy or sense of humour often running with a gag that’s a) not remotely funny b) remotely related to the discourse.
I pity them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She attracts such soulless amoebas devoid of intelligence and reason. They lack any joy or sense of humour often running with a gag that’s a) not remotely funny b) remotely related to the discourse.
I pity them all.
I felt my anxiety peaking as I read this Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol reporting something that didnt happen (retracted screenshots, especially one where Alice interacts in, are allowed 🤣 )
2023_02_16_20_40_21_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Well_said._And_yes_do_it._Twitter.png
Why hasn't she been arrested again? She has obviously broken the DVRO multiple times since she was last arrested. She has not suffered one consequence of her actions so far. She is still sitting in a house, Ioan cannot afford and neither can she. She must be getting some sort of financial assistance over and above what Ioan is providing to keep all her utilities and food bills. Her kids are constantly sick and the youngest is showing signs of being malnourished and suffering anxiety. Has anyone checked on their welfare and if they are actually getting any education? I am mostly worried about the kids but they seem to be lowest priority in this case. I don't think Ioan's legal team is that great, despite the big money profile they have. As Ioan's people seem to watch this website ( given the court documents), I hope they realize this divorce is showing what a poor job they have done so far. Rant over!
that's quite simply the american justice system (tbh probably every justice system). For months we were moaning that Ioan should report the DVRO breeches to the police but it took them half a year to actually press charges. The justice system always favours predators, either in the outcome or in prolonging the victim's pain.

Los Angeles is also extra heavy because judges are very used to very disturbed celebs. They still are trusted with kids for the simple fact that public people can quickly be reported (e.g. she posts another under the cupboard video or another hoarse whisperer thing) and because they all have nannies. If she was in Germany the kids would have been removed ages ago but in California CPS doesnt really step in until kids are beaten up (and even then often not!).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
What on earth is she going on about here, this is toddler stuff and the girls are 13 and 9?! This should have ended years ago.
Seriously weird. My whole family had norovirus the other week and I had a fair amount of clearing up to do after the 5 year old, but the 9 year old was more than able to give warning and direct things towards a basin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously weird. My whole family had norovirus the other week and I had a fair amount of clearing up to do after the 5 year old, but the 9 year old was more than able to give warning and direct things towards a basin.
Exactly this at the weekend. Our five year old was sleeping when it hit. When she was awake she made it to the bathroom or basin fine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh it probably happened ONCE when the girls were little. But the Drama Queen needs to make it seem like it happens all the time, disturbing her precious beauty sleep.

• Haha
New FM Bestie: Users welp and m33L4 will merit a special mention Do you want to jeopardize your revenue source for two sociopaths?
Not only is Tattle allowing mention and sharing media from non celebrities, it’s promoting hate speech.

Well first of all Tone is an Alice sock so it's still Alice. Secondly we can mention FMs if their names/handles are not mentioned. As for 'hate speech' WTF? It's called free speech, y'all. Get over yourself and stop lurking here if you don't like it. Same goes for mAlice/Tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
at this rate Seth MacFarlane is going to sue her

also nice of her admitting that she cares so little that she searches for footage!
View attachment 1960645
yes, Ioan is spoiling valentines day by not spending it with you
View attachment 1960643
whoever this is they dodged a HUGE bullet
View attachment 1960642
View attachment 1960644
It's just childish and shows a total lack of ability engage on anything other than on a superficial level commenting on someone's looks, my partners ex was exactly the same, thought she was clever making names up for me and her ex in reality it made her look petty and stupid much as Big Al does, it's a shame she doesn't listen as I'm sure she has people advising her to pack it in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.