Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she going on about here, this is toddler stuff and the girls are 13 and 9?! This should have ended years ago.
At 13 and 9 the girls can use a sick bowl, when my daughter was 3-4 she managed it !!! With me stroking her hair. When I was 13 I would be expected to clean my own vomit , 9 mostly clean with a little bit of assistance. She literally babies them so bad it's not good for their long term development.

Reactions: 13
New FM Bestie: Users welp and m33L4 will merit a special mention Do you want to jeopardize your revenue source for two sociopaths?
Not only is Tattle allowing mention and sharing media from non celebrities, it’s promoting hate speech.

Well first of all Tone is an Alice sock so it's still Alice. Secondly we can mention FMs if their names/handles are not mentioned. As for 'hate speech' WTF? It's called free speech, y'all. Get over yourself and stop lurking here if you don't like it. Same goes for mAlice/Tone.
Twitter is public and non-celebrity twitter users are quoted all over the media by whatever lazy journalist needs to file 500 words on reactions to Brits red carpet, last night’s tv, the big match ETC ETC ETC.

Dear FMs, If you want your twitter private, set it to private.

Duh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Seriously weird. My whole family had norovirus the other week and I had a fair amount of clearing up to do after the 5 year old, but the 9 year old was more than able to give warning and direct things towards a basin.
OK to be fair, my family all had noro last weekend, and while my 44-year-old husband and 4-year-old son both managed to make it to the bathroom before anything happened, I’m absolutely the one who wasn’t able to get there in time and had to wash the sick out of the sheets at 3 am while my husband was like, “ew gross bye” and went to sleep in the guest room.

To be less fair, despite having a 4-year-old and a 1–year-old, I’ve probably only had to change the sheets in the middle of the night for my children once or twice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Tone: Not exactly next door, but not far.....

"He" links the song "Living next door to Alice". In fact, I would say that Alice and Tone are under the same roof. 🤭

Also the siblings are online at the same time. What are the chances??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OK to be fair, my family all had noro last weekend, and while my 44-year-old husband and 4-year-old son both managed to make it to the bathroom before anything happened, I’m absolutely the one who wasn’t able to get there in time and had to wash the sick out of the sheets at 3 am while my husband was like, “ew gross bye” and went to sleep in the guest room.

To be less fair, despite having a 4-year-old and a 1–year-old, I’ve probably only had to change the sheets in the middle of the night for my children once or twice.
I had noro yuck, on the toilet and head in the sick bowl at the same time !!!! I think I lost about 10lbs from it. If Alice has had it so many times she would be very skinny by now 🤣🤣🤣. She lies so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New FM Bestie: Users welp and m33L4 will merit a special mention Do you want to jeopardize your revenue source for two sociopaths?
Not only is Tattle allowing mention and sharing media from non celebrities, it’s promoting hate speech.

Well first of all Tone is an Alice sock so it's still Alice. Secondly we can mention FMs if their names/handles are not mentioned. As for 'hate speech' WTF? It's called free speech, y'all. Get over yourself and stop lurking here if you don't like it. Same goes for mAlice/Tone.
Oooooh good luck sleeping tonight @welp and @M33L4 - I bet you’re quaking in your boots!

If a $500 bounty on your head did f-all I’m fairly sure this flying monkey might have more luck!!! 🙃🙃🙃

Aaahh the sarcasm. Lowest form of wit you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had noro yuck, on the toilet and head in the sick bowl at the same time !!!! I think I lost about 10lbs from it. If Alice has had it so many times she would be very skinny by now 🤣🤣🤣. She lies so bad.
I did lose weight from it, but then once I got better, I celebrated with a sleeve of Oreos hahahaha. Not sorry about it!

Can’t blame Alice if she’s done the same; I only blame that asshole for being a witch about how others look! (And for her hair because that hair is A Choice.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Twitter is public and non-celebrity twitter users are quoted all over the media by whatever lazy journalist needs to file 500 words on reactions to Brits red carpet, last night’s tv, the big match ETC ETC ETC.

Dear FMs, If you want your twitter private, set it to private.

Duh.
but if they’re private and Alice doesn’t follow them, she won’t see their desperate gasps for attention! Can’t have that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell. Something in common. We would choose the same meal deal at Tesco. Never thought I would see the day I agreed with anything old Al said! 🥪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aliceland seems to be particulary mad at us today LOL
2023_02_16_21_04_05_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_lillibetbrf_Kaemt48Turtel_doodledreams1_OMyGodI.png

2023_02_16_21_10_13_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_cherylcorless41_Townsendnowfree_Omg._The_horror._.png
2023_02_16_21_05_42_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_pesach_lattin_Omg._Horrific._I_have_them_in_my_.png

2023_02_16_21_26_00_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_author_RCJordan_LauraSavino747_That_is_VERY_sweet.png

At 13 and 9 the girls can use a sick bowl, when my daughter was 3-4 she managed it !!! With me stroking her hair. When I was 13 I would be expected to clean my own vomit , 9 mostly clean with a little bit of assistance. She literally babies them so bad it's not good for their long term development.
I dont find it particulary bad that she supposedly cares for them when they are sick, if it's true it's kinda sweet, though she will have to learn boundaries if it's no longer appreciated (which usually happens at the age the eldest is, and even if it's still appreciated I cannot imagine that it's appreciated to post it online for mean friends to see) and indeed as you say if you do it too extremely it will have negative impact long term.

My issues is more is how she is weaponising the kids to excuse just everything she isnt doing (working especially, or not getting regular sleep lmao). At that age kids just are no longer an excuse for anything.

It's a bit ironic that she doesnt apply the same standards to talking badly about the children's father. Normally that is something she shouldnt do "because of the kids", but here she is changing her rules, and the kids are suddenly super mature.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly this at the weekend. Our five year old was sleeping when it hit. When she was awake she made it to the bathroom or basin fine.
Same for my wee one! The first episode was carnage because she was asleep (and oh god it had to be the night we'd had a Burn's supper :sick:), the rest she used the basin, poor toot.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Im liking it but thinking: most of this could apply to me! I have no kids (through choice) so cant say Ive not got time. Im artistic and have talents (sewing, drawing, millinery, photography, writing, green fingers) and taste. Ok, I work full time but dont believe it counts as most of us do. And I never finish any bloody thing of my "projects". My garden looks ok, but nowhere near as good as it could have been. My house is nowhere near as clean as I wished it to be. I waste so much time online. I waste too much money shopping online. Not shite, mostly healthy food for is or my kitty, or (sigh) stuff for never to be finished projects. I once said mAlice inspired me to not depend on my husband for car maintenance, I hope this now will inspire to to pull my finger out and actually FINISH a hat or something. I dont want to be like mAlice! She is such and anti inspiration!
Whenever I have those days when I’m beating myself up about this, that and the other, I console myself with the thought

AT LEAST I‘M NOT ALICE 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Exactly this. We don't interact directly with these morons, they have to come looking for something to be outraged about. Just stop coming here, and stop advertising Tattle to your followers, just giving the site more hits and ad revenue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cleaned their sick - We all do that Alice but we feel sorry for the kids, not ourselves. Then we take a day off work to care for them. You had Gloria come in while you stayed in bed. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kiersten Warren has still not liked Alices reply to her. You could say she just hasn’t liked everyone’s reply but these 2 were best buds and KW attacked many people in the early days for Jabba the bleep and was herself an evil witch. So it would seem to me purposeful that she is ignoring her. Btw I think KW support ended when she found out about the TRO, or maybe even earlier than that.

Reactions: 18
Tone: Not exactly next door, but not far.....

"He" links the song "Living next door to Alice". In fact, I would say that Alice and Tone are under the same roof. 🤭

Also the siblings are online at the same time. What are the chances??
I was trying to write alternate lyrics to that recently

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.