Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, everything is basically on hold until July to allow the criminal case against Alice to be decided. Poor Ioan and girls. 😢
Why does she keep getting rewarded for having criminal charges brought against her for repeatedly breaking the DVRO?!
Public defender, continuations on custody and the divorce settlement, all playing right into her hands.🤬😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It occurred to me that if we want to play along with the strange siblings, and use code names for them, we could name them "Chris" and "Cathy" after the siblings in "Flowers in the Attic".

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think that person has the right of reply and it’s actually the consequence of Alice’s actions yet again. They were offering sage advice and instead of admitting to misunderstanding their intention Alice went in. Tough titty if they reply. She needs some home truths. She appears to be getting away with abusing Ioan, Bianca and the girls and laughs her pale flabby arse off with her weird af brother. She’s down to what four oddities and very little interaction, she thrives on this tit.
---
Also, if I were Bianca or Ioan’s family I’d be all over that bleep. She parades herself about on Twitter like her and her band of oddballs own the place and no one else can have an opinion. How many times has she been proved to be a bare-faced liar? How many times has she insulted them? It says more about them that they haven’t.
I’ve noticed her increased use of the C-word, hi Alice. You are the biggest bleep going.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What on earth is she going on about here, this is toddler stuff and the girls are 13 and 9?! This should have ended years ago.
The way she says it implies she was infact up at 4am cleaning up kids vomit out of the mattresses. Bollocks. The kids can not possibly be that sick all the time. Or maybe Alice gave them food poisoning.

Reactions: 24
wasn’t sure if I should post it. Was waiting for Alice to reply to it tbh.
View attachment 1963498View attachment 1963499View attachment 1963500View attachment 1963502
This tweet nails it, but no doubt that ugly old Fishwife will respond in her typical unintelligent, childish manner. She’s not intelligent enough to deal with this, so will resort to brainless, mocking taunts. And get the thick as pigshit Dumbro and the other troglodytes in as back up (oooh sooo scary)

So as much as it’s good to read Alice getting put in her place, it’s worth remembering what Shaw so eloquently said, ‘Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The kids are sick!
Again.....
Wonder what she's using that excuse for now? Something she should have done but hasn't.

Reactions: 16
Sleep hygiene isn’t about physical cleanliness of the bed, it’s about reducing caffeine before bed, putting the phone away an hour before bed, getting the room the right temperature etc. things to help improve your sleep. I hear about it a lot on podcasts about how to improve physical and mental health. Sleep hygiene is a big part of it.

I think that’s what Alice is referring to

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is the house not on the market yet?
How long is it since the court order?

Reactions: 19
Why is the house not on the market yet?
How long is it since the court order?
I think this is the reason for their glee the passed few weeks. It should be up for sale but the house is beyond sellable and needs de-aliced. Manky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What on earth is she going on about here, this is toddler stuff and the girls are 13 and 9?! This should have ended years ago.
It’s her own puke and mattress she is having to clean up!

Have a sick bowl handy next time mAlice.

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It’s like she doesn’t realise that getting up in the night with kids of 13 and 9, generally isn’t normal. Obviously if they are sick etc, but that’s once in a while. It’s also like she’s mimicking what she thinks parenting should be; and of course she has an excuse for literally everything.

Reactions: 38
"she didnt cause them trauma" :ROFLMAO:

yes, constant threats, interfering with your fathers relationship, airing your dirty laundry in public, involving them in all details of the divorce, financially ruining your family with your behavior is not causing any trauma. Totally. But hey, let's victim blame the guy who due to Alice's behavior can no longer afford many luxury things for them.

"she is present" :ROFLMAO: - all day on twitter, very present. they have a parent who wants to be present though.

In the words of Ella: "be a mother!"

(looks like she lets her minions doing the fight on that one)
Screenshot_20230216-091904_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230216-091957_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-091934_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-050259_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-050404_Twitter.jpg

PS: she has no longer pinned her LAPD visit tweet anymore. guess she is no longer proud of that achievement

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.