Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think LoboTony is quite the person you’d want to put in charge of the receipts. .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She sold some of this trash but I’m convinced it was a piss take to embarrass him. He wanted her doing something productive rather than haemorrhaging all his earnings from her bed. I bet she purchased a mountain of ‘supplies’ for preparing this junk that cost 100x more than she earned.
She sold a surprising amount though. People will buy any old tit on Etsy. It's just like her Cameos - do a tit job, get bored and then abandon it.

As for her latest BS on twitter.

AE: There is a bit written by Lydia something underneath which says I exposed myself outside to the neighbors in front of the kids. It's completely and utterly made up. So ridiculous.

I believe Ioan. You flashed your flabby arse at him and the kids in the street so neighbors could have seen it. Pervert.

AE: Gonna take me some time once this is all over to settle.

Time out of bed? This will never be over as you are an obsessive loon.

AE: Imagine that being your claim to fame. "I am Welp. I am the champion of an anonymous toxic haters site. I hate more than most and more regularly"

And? Keep your nose out if you don't like it... Imagine being a washed up actress with a DVRO as their claim to fame?

Tone: I have screen shots of hideous Troll stuff, as well as proof of certain things.

Proof of what? That the sun rises in the East? Mommy, I'm scared...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thought process that says “if you don’t like people reading what YOU put out on SM, make your page private” is abusive is a mindfuck. See also, wishing people would die from cancer, ridiculing people’s mental health and going after Ioan and Bianca, both whom are strangers to you. The irony.

Tell me you flashed your ex husband and kids without telling me…
Imagine it’s on someone’s ring doorbell footage 🤢 Ioan has provided evidence of everything he’s said thus far.
---
Got an opinion on Ioan’s acting career, post-divorce life, looks, children who you also haven’t met and posting it on to Twitter is no different to what we are doing here. Bite me.
No, it is different. Twitter is a massive global platform. Tattle is small and insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 12
She sold a surprising amount though. People will buy any old tit on Etsy. It's just like her Cameos - do a tit job, get bored and then abandon it.
She advertised loads of those by saying "this is Ioan's favourite" etc. It was pretty hilarious.

But to be fair at least it was a hobby that kept her busy and...eh....productive.
AE: Gonna take me some time once this is all over to settle.
she has implied many times that once the divorce is over she will go after the "trolls" for having an opinion on her (lol) and Ioan for perjury. Well, the divorce wont be over any time soon, so there is that.

It's a bit like "her truth": there is nothing stopping her doing it now, but obviously she cant disappoint her minions that she actually has nothing.

So I’m guessing her criminal record for abusing Ioan is going to be a major factor and pretty much wipe her out financially when it’s time to settle the bills and finalise the financials.

The words rebuttable presumptions means it is not automatic. The convicted spouse can submit evidence to "rebut" the presumption against him or her. It is possible and it does happen, especially in cases where there was domestic violence by each spouse against the other. The court can take any other factors that it deems to be just and equitable to rebut this presumptions.

This is going to be amusing: "Ioan abused me...uhm....by not talking to me!!!!111111"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.