Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scary thing is that BB went after Dan and Linda after 4 years apart. Alice is only 2 years in and there is no let up.
Is there an actual documentary about BB that tells the real story? I watched the Netflix series with Amanda Peet but it didn’t feel very real. The jump from beleaguered wife to murderer was too great in their version.

Reactions: 7
What is she wanting those people to offer? SHE had to go to court, no one else. Get a grip.
this weaponised incompetence is embarrassing. It must be frustrating as hell being on the other side of this. There doesn’t seem to be an end to it.
Yes, that's it exactly. Weaponized incompetence. 👌🏼

I do hope someone outside of her questionable inner circle is checking on the children. I imagine their therapist will note what her decision to skip the hearing and aftermath has done to their ability to feel safe and overall well being.

I find her behavior so utterly perplexing.

Reactions: 38
Yes, that's it exactly. Weaponized incompetence. 👌🏼

I do hope someone outside of her questionable inner circle is checking on the children. I imagine their therapist will note that her decision to skip the hearing and aftermath has added to their feelings of unsafety and overall well being.
T
I feel so sorry for Ioan. She is never going to be tamed. She wants revenge and money at all costs. Her children are collateral damage. She doesn’t care one jot about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone have a guesstimate of how much bail will cost?

Has anyone ever had a GoFundMe for bail money?

This is one expense Ioan will not have to pay.

How could any court grant her 50% custody after this?

Reactions: 24

I am going to go back to a post I made however long ago and from the movie Insomnia - she's as complicated as a plugged toilet to a plumber.

She's neither perplexing or confusing.

She's typical. She's basic. She's obvious. She won't get punished, there won't be a perp walk. She's going to continue doing this until her health gives out or someone tangles with her enough on twitter about politics to draw her focus elsewhere.

I do think you've hit the nail on the head about the safety of the kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No, the eye make up is all her (I looked on the app but there is nothing there for the ‘gone to bed pissed, forgotten to take eyeliner off and woke up with panda eyes’ look at all 🤔😂)
Yeah makeup hasn't been her strong point, when it was done by a stylist it looked okay. Problem is she is wearing the same style (but cannot apply it properly) to what she did in her 30s; you gotta switch it up as you get older. It ages you, which big Al doesn't seem to understand 🤦🏼‍♀️
Plus using old makeup (although she did buy some Nars products lately) doesn't help either!
I wear less makeup now, as I cannot stand the "caked" look! I will admit that i do splurge on high end products, but thats because i dont have the skin of a 25 year old any more 😩
That mugshot is gonna be gold! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the last episode:

Ioan
had a nice interview in Radio Times without speaking of his personal life, yet the tabloids picked it up and misrepresented it as opening up on his divorce. Yuck.
Also, according to the tabloids, even the most innocuous social media posts by Bianca are targeted to Alice. Double yuck.

Alice avoided both of her court appearances. On the eleventh hour, she signed a stipulation to sell the house. So the house will be listed for sale.

Regarding her criminal charges (DVPRO violations) arraignment she just did not show up, but instead tweeted manically (54+ tweets) about fatuous stuff.

An arrest warrant referral was issued by a Los Angeles court Thursday after Alice Evans failed to show up for her arraignment for two restraining order violations. Daily Mail reported it.
(And also Mirror and The Independent have picked it up).

Some of us suspect that she herself tipped the tabloids off to get attention as there were some odd tweets by AlcaTone (who was shoved back into his drawer while Alice kept tweeting manically).

Moreover, there is an infestation of FMs in the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail, Daily Wail, Faily Mail) comment section (as if they were already deployed and ready).

Alice, the Mother of the Year, already managed to upset and scare her daughters by telling them that Ioan is putting their mommy in jail.

Additionally, she is pretending that she did not know about her court date, which is not true as it was mentioned even in the documents related to the house sale that she had signed. Additionally, some people tweeted her about her court date and she responded. She knew and deliberately did not show up.

Even Andrea Burkhart (one of the lawyers relaying the Depp vs Heard case on YouTube) tweeted the DM article and commented on it.

Perhaps we’ll find out (in the words of @sevenyearbiatch ):

Did she ever take that pasta off the boil?

Will Piers Morgan do a ‘duck it, I’m Tweeting’ type thing and spill some tea?

Was Alice wasted when arrested and genuinely had no idea of the court date?

Can Marie actually read?

Is Tone stampting her feet in glee, apoplexy or tantrum right now?

Is it all just utter, utter defamation and lies?

Will the DM ever get a response from Anne Kiley, who continues to apparently represent the Fishwife in chief?

Will Alice:

View attachment 1914341

Tune in for the next episode of The Misfortunes of Al the Abuser (vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffudd’s batshit crazy ex-wife*)!

Oh, and some of us have run out of popcorn, cookies, and chocolate. :cry:

*Provided by the courtesy of @MarmiteMonster
Thanks for this pithy recap of "zany" (Clive, wherefore art thou? 😥) Alice's latest antics Aurora! And for the Tiger Lillies track recommendation for our turdle playlist ( you've sent me down a punk cabaret rabbit hole now, and it's SUCH fitting music for the Malice and
the moustachioed dance 🐒 🎪 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is there an actual documentary about BB that tells the real story? I watched the Netflix series with Amanda Peet but it didn’t feel very real. The jump from beleaguered wife to murderer was too great in their version.
There’s some on You Tube and also a movie called A Woman Scorned, now that in my opinion was a lot better than the Netflix series.

Reactions: 7
I've been looking for a doco on it too, I've seen the Netflix one, and I've found on YouTube footage from the actual court case, but that's it so far. If anyone knows of one please let us know!

Reactions: 5
yes, Ioan is heartless for not allowing to get abused
Screenshot_20230127_193306_Twitter.jpg

But Ioan and Bianca are not "real persons"

Stop excusing a freaking abuser, she has done all wrong
Screenshot_20230127_195010_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been looking for a doco on it too, I've seen the Netflix one, and I've found on YouTube footage from the actual court case, but that's it so far. If anyone knows of one please let us know!
If you're a podcast listener, there's one from the Los Angeles Times called "It Was Simple: The Betty Broderick Murders". It got mixed reviews, but should be available on all podcast players.

What would the name of Alice's podcast be? How about "Want More? The Alice Evans Story" 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone have a guesstimate of how much bail will cost?

Has anyone ever had a GoFundMe for bail money?

This is one expense Ioan will not have to pay.

How could any court grant her 50% custody after this?
Would it be legal to have a GoFundMe for bail money?

Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she has to now pay bail to avoid arrest - will the judge factor in her previous court attendance? 3 no-shows! Albeit she was not committing an offense by no-showing at the TRO and DVRO hearings, but it speaks to her attitude to the court and justice system.
Just wonder if this too will be counted in the setting of bail?

Reactions: 9
I think Tone's Tone some of the time, but I also think AE pays him to let her use his account and that the majority of the time Tone is AE. I'm not sure if he's a bit simple or not, but he does seem vulnerable, maybe just sad and desperately lonely if Rachel has left him and he has no real life friends. Regardless it's another example of AE using, manipulating and abusing another person in her life.
Tony or not Tony, that is the question....with apologies to Will Shakespeare 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.