Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That still doesn't explain her terrible, terrible eye makeup. It looks like she went to bed drunk and woke up all smeary and disheveled.
No, the eye make up is all her (I looked on the app but there is nothing there for the ‘gone to bed pissed, forgotten to take eyeliner off and woke up with panda eyes’ look at all 🤔😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
On a serious note does anyone else think it’s odd after what’s been in the papers that not one FM/enabler/ dim random follower has actually asked

No, the eye make up is all her (I looked on the app but there is nothing there for the ‘gone to bed pissed, forgotten to take eyeliner off and woke up with panda eyes’ look at all 🤔😂)
No not surprising, they know if they say anything they are FUCKO BLOCKED. If you were an insecure person in your Mom's basement or a lonely person with no friends, and a "Shleb" suddenly became 'one of my closest friends' or someone who said 'I love you my friend' what would you do?

---

Reactions: 14
Alice scored a huge own goal really because she just pushed Ioan further and further away and made herself look like a complete loon in the process. If I was Alice this is what I would have done.

Give Yo and B the house...its falling apart, stinks of dog piss and to be honest looks like a dump (and the pool looks like shrek has been bathing in it).

In return for the house I would have asked for funds for a little apartment just round the corner.

I'd have gone 50/50 custody straight off, nothing puts pressure on a new relationship than a sulky tween.

Given him Emma ( she could have taught beautiful Bubba how to piss up the curtains).

Then I would sit in my little apartment and sit back and cackle at how fuckikg easy I have it while Yo & B are dealing with the kids, house and pissy dogs.

Phase 2 would include me losing tit loads of weight and jogging by the house each day looking GLORIOUS.

I'd have come off social media (or even just set up a sock account for my trolling).

2 years on I'd provably have a new man, and Yo would be battling with a now teenager and the rat in the bleeping Prius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Alice scored a huge own goal really because she just pushed Ioan further and further away and made herself look like a complete loon in the process. If I was Alice this is what I would have done.

Give Yo and B the house...its falling apart, stinks of dog piss and to be honest looks like a dump (and the pool looks like shrek has been bathing in it).

In return for the house I would have asked for funds for a little apartment just round the corner.

I'd have gone 50/50 custody straight off, nothing puts pressure on a new relationship than a sulky tween.

Given him Emma ( she could have taught beautiful Bubba how to piss up the curtains).

Then I would sit in my little apartment and sit back and cackle at how fuckikg easy I have it while Yo & B are dealing with the kids, house and pissy dogs.

Phase 2 would include me losing tit loads of weight and jogging by the house each day looking GLORIOUS.

I'd have come off social media (or even just set up a sock account for my trolling).

2 years on I'd provably have a new man, and Yo would be battling with a now teenager and the rat in the bleeping Prius.
I like your style.

Reactions: 7
I know we think that the Tone account is mostly Alice, but he has contributed at times, so why is he not tweeting in support of his beautiful, fabulous sister who is more beautiful and fabulous than his own wife?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I BLOODY LOVE THIS RECAP!! If you didn't know it was real, you'd think it was made up 🤣
Andrea Burkhart was who I was referring to in the previous thread. It will be interesting to hear her view on it, she also has a youtube channel as well, I've since found out. I can see mAlice trying to troll her, good luck with that 🤣

---

I agree, I think she'd take him back in a heartbeat!
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

---

Malice and her socks are busy on the DM comment sections 🤣🤣
Yeah Random Tweeter, cos it's totally okay to skip a DVRO breach criminal hearing if you have low confidence and are really 'good looking' (in the eyes of a random on the Internet) 🙄🙄🙄 They should totally just let her off with it 🙄
My eyes are off rolling down the road right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know we think that the Tone account is mostly Alice, but he has contributed at times, so why is he not tweeting in support of his beautiful, fabulous sister who is more beautiful and fabulous than his own wife?
I am of the crew that thinks Tone is Tone, but that Alice has been manipulating him. Tone is clearly not smart. I think it likely he was the one in the family Alice tugged at and manipulated. Phil and her father saw right through her. Tone seems to flow with the wind and was weak - trying to keep both his father and sister on side clearly didn't work and I believe Evan's Sr cut them both off, knowing he could trust neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am of the crew that thinks Tone is Tone, but that Alice has been manipulating him. Tone is clearly not smart. I think it likely he was the one in the family Alice tugged at and manipulated. Phil and her father saw right through her. Tone seems to flow with the wind and was weak - trying to keep both his father and sister on side clearly didn't work and I believe Evan's Sr cut them both off, knowing he could trust neither.
I think Tone's Tone some of the time, but I also think AE pays him to let her use his account and that the majority of the time Tone is AE. I'm not sure if he's a bit simple or not, but he does seem vulnerable, maybe just sad and desperately lonely if Rachel has left him and he has no real life friends. Regardless it's another example of AE using, manipulating and abusing another person in her life.

Reactions: 16
The daily Mail moderators are obviously having a very tough day, the comments have been stuck on 182 all day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The scary thing is that BB went after Dan and Linda after 4 years apart. Alice is only 2 years in and there is no let up.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Nope Tone is Alice, always as been!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She obviously thinks she can run ring around the law. Maybe she can. The mad old cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone resurrecting those crusty eyeliner photos 😑🤣
When you use a kids crayon as you are too drunk to find your liquid liner to do your eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.