Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, Ioan is heartless for not allowing to get abused
View attachment 1915131
But Ioan and Bianca are not "real persons"

Stop excusing a freaking abuser, she has done all wrong
View attachment 1915184
She's playing these two just like she played Deb and Lin, she's obviously played down her arrest in December or simply omitted to tell them about it. I'm a firm believer of the truth will out and I believe it will backed up by real bona-fide people who know all parties involved. Those girls will have a choice one day and it'll be interesting to see who they live with in adolescence.

Reactions: 26
Alice scored a huge own goal really because she just pushed Ioan further and further away and made herself look like a complete loon in the process. If I was Alice this is what I would have done.

Give Yo and B the house...its falling apart, stinks of dog piss and to be honest looks like a dump (and the pool looks like shrek has been bathing in it).

In return for the house I would have asked for funds for a little apartment just round the corner.

I'd have gone 50/50 custody straight off, nothing puts pressure on a new relationship than a sulky tween.

Given him Emma ( she could have taught beautiful Bubba how to piss up the curtains).

Then I would sit in my little apartment and sit back and cackle at how fuckikg easy I have it while Yo & B are dealing with the kids, house and pissy dogs.

Phase 2 would include me losing tit loads of weight and jogging by the house each day looking GLORIOUS.

I'd have come off social media (or even just set up a sock account for my trolling).

2 years on I'd provably have a new man, and Yo would be battling with a now teenager and the rat in the bleeping Prius.
Exactly. She could also have set up a Youtube business channel and other social media business (without exploiting her children or mentioning Ioan) showing her viewing apartments, getting one and furnishing/decorating it, moving on after her divorce, attempting to get healthier, looking for jobs, improving herself. If she wasn't batshit scorned and had managed to control herself she would have quite quickly gained sponsorship to promote all manner of stuff - clothes, make-up, hair treatments, books, films, food, DRINK, real estate, decor - the list is endless. But, unfortunately, she can't control herself and no business would now want her affiliation. A relative of mine is not a celebrity and makes over 65 grand a year from her channel which she set up 3 years ago. She had to build a following from scratch, Alice already has over 80,000 followers. She's her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I get that Alice's fans are thick as tit, but even if Ioan was back in love to pieces with Alice she would get charged for what she did and arrested for not turning up. From now on Ioan has nothing to do with any of this
HkQaHZA.png

also nice one: mothers are allowed to do anything they like (including abusing the FATHER of her children) just because they are "mothers".

Also the only one who has their kids petrified is Alice for scaring the tit out of them instead of turning up in court and preventing the shitscare in the first place (alternatively dont breech the RO in the first place! so plenty chances here!). But she has always put her ego first and she always wanted to be treated like a baby instead of being an adult.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So she has to now pay bail to avoid arrest - will the judge factor in her previous court attendance? 3 no-shows! Albeit she was not committing an offense by no-showing at the TRO and DVRO hearings, but it speaks to her attitude to the court and justice system.
Just wonder if this too will be counted in the setting of bail?
No. It has no bearing.

Reactions: 13
Yes, that's it exactly. Weaponized incompetence. 👌🏼

I do hope someone outside of her questionable inner circle is checking on the children. I imagine their therapist will note what her decision to skip the hearing and aftermath has done to their ability to feel safe and overall well being.

I find her behavior so utterly perplexing.
I feel like this was one of the main reasons my narc ex got away with so much stuff - the games he played, the lies he told, they were just so bizarre and perplexing, so nonsensical and pointless on the surface to normal people that it becomes genuinely unbelievable. When I tried confiding in one work friend, I felt like she didn't believe me for a long time, until she saw for herself what he was really like after she was affected herself by some of his lies. Once you've experienced a narc, the narc playbook becomes pretty obvious - many people on these threads with far greater (sadly) experience than my own with narcs can read and predict AE very accurately, but I found for those who hadn't had real experience with them, a narcs behaviour is just so batshit crazy (though not actually insane Imo) that it's just completely surreal and sometimes outright impossible for healthy people to understand or accept until they experience it themselves.

(Sorry, I'm not sure I'm explaining myself very well. It's nearly 7am here, I've been up since yesterday and I'm suddenly so tired I feel like I'm trying to swim through porridge!)

ETA: Just wanted to add that I was very lucky and only experienced 3 years with my narc ex, 1 1/2 years of which was just friends. Probably I'm just really naïve but honestly, so much of AE's behaviour still shocks the hell out of me! I know she does nothing without a reason, and nothing that won't benefit her sooner or later, no matter how kind and generous it may look on the surface, but I think a lot of what she does is so egregious and vile that most people can't understand how someone can plunge to those depths unless they are capable of that same type of behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Or perhaps she got a criminal lawyer
yeah, people should really stop mentioning Marie. Other than informing her of the impact this has on her custody case this isnt her playground.

She done that before, hasn't she? Tone's account is still there but not tweet in support from him to be seen.
yeah, multiple times

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.