Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking for a doco on it too, I've seen the Netflix one, and I've found on YouTube footage from the actual court case, but that's it so far. If anyone knows of one please let us know!
The crime show ‘Snapped’ has a good episode about her. It’s on the I.D channel in the UK and also YouTube but I’m not sure which channel in the US. It’s season 25 episode 11. The whole series is worth a watch although there are a lot of episodes now but basically it’s about men and women who reach their breaking point and snap with deadly consequences.

Reactions: 10
Tony 2 days ago - Alice is coming back!

2 days later, Alice deletes her Twitter. He literally can't get anything right.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
The crime show ‘Snapped’ has a good episode about her. It’s on the I.D channel in the UK and also YouTube but I’m not sure which channel in the US. It’s season 25 episode 11. The whole series is worth a watch although there are a lot of episodes now but basically it’s about men and women who reach their breaking point and snap with deadly consequences.
Oooh this sounds right up my street! Thank you 👌👌

---

Her twitter is gone it seems
Like completely vanished?? 😱

Reactions: 6
I need to go to sleep now. If you hear screams and shouts of NOOOOO echoing around the Tattle Turd neighbourhood, it's not AE being arrested, but me having nightmares of drowning in porridge. Probably. Hopefully it will be AE being arrested at some point soon too. When we're all awake. And have snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh. I would’ve thought Court attendance records were a factor in setting bail. At the very least her no-show yesterday.
The divorce is civil. The restraining order is criminal. Apples and oranges. And she sent her lawyer for the divorce related hearings where she didn’t appear.

Reactions: 19
The divorce is civil. The restraining order is criminal. Apples and oranges. And she sent her lawyer for the divorce related hearings where she didn’t appear.
My original post was talking about the TRO and DVRO hearings specifically, (not the divorce proceedings) - i didn’t realize the TRO/DVRO hearings were civil law issues, my bad.
So I meant that the 3 no-shows were all for RO issues and I don’t believe she had a lawyer for the TRO or DVRO hearings?
Anyways, regardless of her court attendance record, she’s going to have to post bail and I’m here for it 😄

9D37F92F-B78D-4EEF-AD55-B44C8CC2D24B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.