Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feeling aggrieved that, after yesterday’s juicy will-she-won’t-she drama, she shuts down her twitter leaving us high and dry and bereft of idiocy to ridicule?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Now you see me now you don't 🙈🤐🙈

Is she switching back to Insta i wonder .

And she's back says Tone yeah back in deep tit! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else feeling aggrieved that, after yesterday’s juicy will-she-won’t-she drama, she shuts down her twitter leaving us high and dry and bereft of idiocy to ridicule?
Rude, just bloody rude, how dare she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm bloody glad. Way too much real life things to do, cant afford to peek on my phone as often as the past days :ROFLMAO:
My original post was talking about the TRO and DVRO hearings specifically, (not the divorce proceedings) - i didn’t realize the TRO/DVRO hearings were civil law issues, my bad.
So I meant that the 3 no-shows were all for RO issues and I don’t believe she had a lawyer for the TRO or DVRO hearings?
Anyways, regardless of her court attendance record, she’s going to have to post bail and I’m here for it 😄

View attachment 1915480
you are allowed to not appear for divorce proceedings in court, yes, it's disrespectful if not even your lawyer appears, but allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Left here last night with the fact she'd made the DM again by not showing up to court and after a busy day at my son's school talking to his teachers to hear about his progress and him deciding A-levels (scary times) and you know going to that pesky part of life that I need if I wish to buy stuff I've just had time to come on and saw she's off twitter... probably not forever as others have said she's done this before.

I don't get it, I know I'm Ireland based but I wouldn't dare breech a court order or not appear in court and our justice system is not like America's 🤔 why does she want her kids to be miserable? I'm going through a tough time at the minute in my personal life and navigating it by myself which is my choice, but my children have been shielded from it all because I put on a brave face for them and protect them from the hard stuff so they're happy. I will never understand a woman like that who doesn't put their children first.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
she’s more diligent about shutting down her twitter than she is about showing up to court PRIORITIES homegirl PRIORITIES 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don't get it, I know I'm Ireland based but I wouldn't dare breech a court order or not appear in court and our justice system is not like America's 🤔 why does she want her kids to be miserable? I'm going through a tough time at the minute in my personal life and navigating it by myself which is my choice, but my children have been shielded from it all because I put on a brave face for them and protect them from the hard stuff so they're happy. I will never understand a woman like that who doesn't put their children first.
That's what a loving parent does. That's how strong the love is. She wants to punish Ioan more than she loves her girls. This is a situation that makes a person think that we should have to study for years, take an exam, and apply for a license to be a parent. She's horrible!

---

she’s more diligent about shutting down her twitter than she is about showing up to court PRIORITIES homegirl PRIORITIES 😩😂
GREAT POINT! 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Andrea the lawyer had a look here. Be interesting if she involves herself in this case. She seems to get what is going on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there an actual documentary about BB that tells the real story? I watched the Netflix series with Amanda Peet but it didn’t feel very real. The jump from beleaguered wife to murderer was too great in their version.
Alice's behavior is so eerily to BB that it's scary.

There are many. There's an episode of American Justice from 1999 that can be watched on Crime Central. There's a lot of stuff on YouTube.

Here is a Court TV video of part of the trial. Once you start watching anything BB on youtube, it will start suggesting others. Clips from both trials, 20/20, Dateline, and 47 hrs type shows, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah if you really want to see Betty, watch court TV. That’s as real as it gets

Reactions: 8
Is there an actual documentary about BB that tells the real story? I watched the Netflix series with Amanda Peet but it didn’t feel very real. The jump from beleaguered wife to murderer was too great in their version.
The Netflix version was altered and tried to make us understand and sympathise with Betty, a poor misunderstood soul (when in reality she is a heartless psychopath and narcissist). And made Dan way sleazier than he was.
There is another, older TV film (in two parts if I recall correctly) from the 90s.

I recall also seeing some TV programme episode about her, cannot recall what it was. Perhaps Murder Made Me Famous?
Youtube has lots of material on her, including some interviews and court tv footage.

We cannot 100% compare the story of Betty and Alice's story so far as although Alice has always manipulated and abused Ioan, Ioan did not leave her for another woman but to save his life (yes, I believe Ioan remained as long as he could for his daughters). He has been kind and patient with her. And Ioan has been more than fair to her when it comes to money. Otherwise, the similarities between mAlice and BB make my blood curdle.

There are articles about Betty. Here is one from 1990, it is interesting how her long-time friend describes her.
An article written after the Netflix series has some videos and links.
This article is from June 1990.
This also seems to give a more accurate account, describing her years-long violence against her husband and children.

probably instructed to shut it down before she breeches the RO again lol
Thank you @welp for all the screenshots you have provided.
I do not have a Twitter account, so it is most helpful + remain as receipts despite her excessive deleting (without the need to turn to Twitter and request the logs which would take much longer time).

I am quite sure Alice will be back. She has deleted her Twitter before and returned each time. And as she has so many socks and also recently created ones someone spotted before, she is definitely there, lurking!

One of my FB contacts, a younger sister of a good friend is unfortunately a narcissist and has many histrionic tendencies. She is the only one whom I have to mute from time to time as she makes odd posts trying to garner attention (in real life over the years there has always been hell to pay when she does not get enough attention). It would be funny if it weren't so tiresome.
What I have noticed about her is that she keeps deleting her FB account and then coming back after a while. She has done that a lot.
I have started to think that it is something that "drama queens" do.

OR -- considering she is reading here -- she took my suggestion at heart (just a figure of speech as by now we know she does not have one), found herself a nice MMORPG to play and went off to slaying baddies, gaining instant gratification and a sense of achievement and winning the popularity contest among younger guys. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just had an incognita nose on Twitter and it appears her account no longer exists? Has she ever completely deleted it before?

Reactions: 3
My original post was talking about the TRO and DVRO hearings specifically, (not the divorce proceedings) - i didn’t realize the TRO/DVRO hearings were civil law issues, my bad.
So I meant that the 3 no-shows were all for RO issues and I don’t believe she had a lawyer for the TRO or DVRO hearings?
Anyways, regardless of her court attendance record, she’s going to have to post bail and I’m here for it 😄

View attachment 1915480
Restraining orders are handled in civil court. Breaches are handled in criminal court….. Leon was her lawyer while the DVRO was requested and then granted. And he represented her in court. She didn’t have to show up for those hearings.

Reactions: 16
She just deactivated it like she's done previously when she's been in legal strife, it's just a game to Alice.
Yeah, there is no way she'd want to lose all those followers. That would be a fate worse than death for her!

Reactions: 17
I just had an incognita nose on Twitter and it appears her account no longer exists? Has she ever completely deleted it before?
She just deactivates it for a while and then reactivates within 30 days so that it doesn't get permanently deleted.

Reactions: 20
Maybe when she comes back, she can be AliceEvansGrifter, because it’s more honest than keeping Gruff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Imagine leaving those kids with the Texan. Holy shitballs.
They would see some good, old-fashioned 1940's type discipline!
"You will eat everything on your plate or go hungry! You can use social media two hours a day! You will be in bed by 8pm! There will be no makeup worn in this house! If you don't take out the garbage it will be dumped on your bed!"

It's possible I'm projecting my own childhood trauma! ! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.