Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping mAlice had stopped her nonsense but I see she’s as horrible as ever. I’m absolutely sick at what she has done to Ioan financially as well as destroying his career. And this hurts the girls too. Obviously there’s all the other stuff
we already knew about but this is ten times as bad as I previously imagined.
Ioan will be tormented by her till she draws her last breath. Nasty twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I know its 2 completely different things, but my fabulous ex was given x2 non molestation orders (he breached the 1st). The breach of the non-mol he was found guilty and given fines (hes penniless so i do wonder how he got on with paying those, wonder if he set up a gofundme 🤔), 150hrs community service and a 5yr restraining order, so we can only hope alice gets given her comeuppance, especially as she didnt attend the hearing which a judge would not take lightly!!! and a restraining order is a stronger court order than a non mol 😁 i think a fine is guaranteed, so how will she pay this off since she likes to gloat to her followers she has no money?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Restraining orders are handled in civil court. Breaches are handled in criminal court….. Leon was her lawyer while the DVRO was requested and then granted. And he represented her in court. She didn’t have to show up for those hearings.
Thanks for your explanation- I had thought Leon was gone by the TRO time. With all the twists and turns, it’s hard to remember the timeline 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Thanks for your explanation- I had thought Leon was gone by the TRO time. With all the twists and turns, it’s hard to remember the timeline 🤦‍♀️
well, he actually was gone for the final Restraining Order hearing

Reactions: 17
If you watch Betty in court, you can compare her to Alice. Both perpetual self appointed victims who will turn on a dime with anger and blame

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They would see some good, old-fashioned 1940's type discipline!
"You will eat everything on your plate or go hungry! You can use social media two hours a day! You will be in bed by 8pm! There will be no makeup worn in this house! If you don't take out the garbage it will be dumped on your bed!"

It's possible I'm projecting my own childhood trauma! ! 😂
Malice needs this kind of discipline 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
well, he actually was gone for the final Restraining Order hearing
He was there when the initial RO was granted, but Alice was allowed to act as her own lawyer (pro per), which is what she did for the final hearing. There were no penalties for her not showing up as her own “attorney”. So there was no violation. But you know the saying… a person who represents themselves has a fool for a client.

Reactions: 24
Tone is having a shocker today! First his sis is about to be thrown into the slammer and now Arsenal are out of the FA Cup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This would be a terrible time for someone to call police for a home check like what happened in November. 😏 Because they would definitely see there is a warrant then.

*And by horrible I mean 🍿🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ah, Now we see why she wasn't at court! Tone called it, she did return to Blighty after all. Busy making a show of herself in public there already too I see...
Screenshot_20230127_215711_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Tone is having a shocker today! First his sis is about to be thrown into the slammer and now Arsenal are out of the FA Cup 😂
He joined Twitter to defend his sister. Today the press has reported she may be arrested and failed to turn up at court and he’s tweeting about Arsenal.

🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This would be a terrible time for someone to call police for a home check like what happened in November. 😏 Because they would definitely see there is a warrant then.

*And by horrible I mean 🍿🍿🍿🍿.
Maybe Alice can call for a welfare check (like she probably did last time) and the cops can help her find her court summons.

Hint: look under the cheese strings.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He joined Twitter to defend his sister. Today the press has reported she may be arrested and failed to turn up at court and he’s tweeting about Arsenal.

🤔
and you tell when he is tweeting. The sentence structure is different.

Reactions: 16
OK turds, how many can we do:
My Little PTony
My Little Phony
Tony the Lonely
Tony Balony
Phoney Toney
Tone the Moan
Tonely the Monely
The Under Tone
Another classic was AlcaTone --- Al- Alice, Ca- California or just alcohol(ic), also rhymes with Al Capone
SockBro
MuppetTone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't #Maliceeveansnotgruff@ whoever . Com work?
Poor Ioan, I've been lurking and occasionally posting on this thread pretty much since the beginning as I remember reading her histrionic announcements about trying to get him home before lockdown, and again when he left. She's a bleeping nightmare ex and maybe a couple of nights in the clink will remind her she isn't above the laws that apply to everyone, regardless of how far she is up her own arse x

Reactions: 31
I have really enjoyed all the Alter Tone’s tonight, and the movie titles dedicated too him. Very funny lot on here 🤣🤣🤣

Question for anyone with legal knowledge though; if mAlice has been in touch with court today, to explain/apologise for her no show yesterday, will there be any kind of paper trail like a court docket or any public records that will let us know what (if anything) has happened in court since? Or will there be any paper trail like dockets etc that will tell us whether arrest warrant been granted/acted upon?

Reactions: 13
and you tell when he is tweeting. The sentence structure is different.
“He” is using lots of question and exclamation marks tonight, and spelling mistakes galore. Makes me think it’s her tweeting football nonsense tonight, setting the scene as such, ready to fool everyone that it’s actually Under (her thumb) Tone tweeting for the foreseeable, and not her now she’s disappeared from her own account

Reactions: 13
Right, back after a fabulous night out at the previously mentioned fave restaurant. While I am not Alice level pissed, I am a bit tiddly. I’ve bookmarked where I was up to with this thread but I’m now on the G&T at home 🤪

Tag me if I missed anything! Otherwise I’ll have a lazy morning catch up in bed tomorrow.

Love you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.