Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #158 Alice was a no show, to the pokey she must go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, back after a fabulous night out at the previously mentioned fave restaurant. While I am not Alice level pissed, I am a bit tiddly. I’ve bookmarked where I was up to with this thread but I’m now on the G&T at home 🤪

Tag me if I missed anything! Otherwise I’ll have a lazy morning catch up in bed tomorrow.

Love you all!
No new developments apart from Alice deleting/deactivating her Twitter, again (and no doubt lurking somewhere) and TinyTone tweeting about football.
Have a nice relaxing evening!

Reactions: 13
Question. Can shutting down your Twitter mean that someone (e.g. a judge, or police officer!) won't be able to see and prove that Alice DID know about the court today?

Reactions: 12
Question. Can shutting down your Twitter mean that someone (e.g. a judge, or police officer!) won't be able to see and prove that Alice DID know about the court today?
Oh I imagine we aren't the only ones with screenshots. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well wishes won't keep her out of court she's only prolonging the inevitable. The house will still be sold/foreclosed the divorce will be granted and custody 50/50. I do think Alice is going to be seeing the inside of a court room on several occasions until she gets that 2023 is still going ahead come what may.
I was struck by how much Alice has begun to look like Andy Pipkin so my avatar is a tribute to her 😊
I have to admit I was baffled by your avatar, thanks for clearing it up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ioan’s legal people will be adept at screenshotting as she spews her guts on Twitter. If not, they can revert to here. That’s why AE hates this site. All receipts kept and filed.

Reactions: 30
Ioan’s legal people will be adept at screenshotting as she spews her guts on Twitter. If not, they can revert to here. That’s why AE hates this site. All receipts kept and filed.
Sorry. Just know nothing about law and wondered if this was yet another attempt of hers to try and cover up. Wasn't sure if screenshots from here would be admissible.

Reactions: 10
Sorry. Just know nothing about law and wondered if this was yet another attempt of hers to try and cover up. Wasn't sure if screenshots from here would be admissible.
Not sure. I am sure his legals or any one of his loved ones are all over her utterances.

She still threw Marie under the bus. It doesn't looked good as a lawyer to no show/no respond when her name is all over documents to the court mentioning the court date and reason. So either Marie a) knew and warned Alice and Alice has now made her look stupid or b) Marie is actually stupid and a terrible lawyer because she didn't read court documents she put her name to. It will be interesting if Alice has to go to a judge and "prove" her statement that both she and her lawyer didn't know. Marie will have to either lie to the court and explain not noticing the documents, or admit she knew and warned Alice to get a criminal attorney but Alice didn't.
Marie will throw Alice under the bus before she lies to the Court, she’s only Alice’s attorney, not her friend.

Reactions: 26
Pretty sure one of @welp screenshots was used as an exhibit in one of Ioan's filings

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Having said that many on here have pointed out that the criminal matter is now no longer anything to do with Ioan whatsoever, so would his legal team be taking any part in what she’s saying now, or relaying it to the judge either. So I think your point is still a good one, as maybe the judge will not have screen shots proving she knew she had court? Not sure how it works either though

Reactions: 11
I spoke to my brother on the phone earlier. I am now desperately disappointed that he hasn’t followed up on Twitter dedicating songs to me and telling the world I am wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
In the last episode:

Ioan
had a nice interview in Radio Times without speaking of his personal life, yet the tabloids picked it up and misrepresented it as opening up on his divorce. Yuck.
Also, according to the tabloids, even the most innocuous social media posts by Bianca are targeted to Alice. Double yuck.

Alice avoided both of her court appearances. On the eleventh hour, she signed a stipulation to sell the house. So the house will be listed for sale.

Regarding her criminal charges (DVPRO violations) arraignment she just did not show up, but instead tweeted manically (54+ tweets) about fatuous stuff.

An arrest warrant referral was issued by a Los Angeles court Thursday after Alice Evans failed to show up for her arraignment for two restraining order violations. Daily Mail reported it.
(And also Mirror and The Independent have picked it up).

Some of us suspect that she herself tipped the tabloids off to get attention as there were some odd tweets by AlcaTone (who was shoved back into his drawer while Alice kept tweeting manically).

Moreover, there is an infestation of FMs in the Daily Mail (aka Daily Fail, Daily Wail, Faily Mail) comment section (as if they were already deployed and ready).

Alice, the Mother of the Year, already managed to upset and scare her daughters by telling them that Ioan is putting their mommy in jail.

Additionally, she is pretending that she did not know about her court date, which is not true as it was mentioned even in the documents related to the house sale that she had signed. Additionally, some people tweeted her about her court date and she responded. She knew and deliberately did not show up.

Even Andrea Burkhart (one of the lawyers relaying the Depp vs Heard case on YouTube) tweeted the DM article and commented on it.

Perhaps we’ll find out (in the words of @sevenyearbiatch ):

Did she ever take that pasta off the boil?

Will Piers Morgan do a ‘duck it, I’m Tweeting’ type thing and spill some tea?

Was Alice wasted when arrested and genuinely had no idea of the court date?

Can Marie actually read?

Is Tone stampting her feet in glee, apoplexy or tantrum right now?

Is it all just utter, utter defamation and lies?

Will the DM ever get a response from Anne Kiley, who continues to apparently represent the Fishwife in chief?

Will Alice:

View attachment 1914341

Tune in for the next episode of The Misfortunes of Al the Abuser (vaguely remembered as Ioan Gruffudd’s batshit crazy ex-wife*)!

Oh, and some of us have run out of popcorn, cookies, and chocolate. :cry:

*Provided by the courtesy of @MarmiteMonster
I just couldn’t love this anymore. Brilliant! 🥰😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Having said that many on here have pointed out that the criminal matter is now no longer anything to do with Ioan whatsoever, so would his legal team be taking any part in what she’s saying now, or relaying it to the judge either. So I think your point is still a good one, as maybe the judge will not have screen shots proving she knew she had court? Not sure how it works either though
you get summons for this stuff, the judge knows exactly that Alice knew.

Reactions: 21
This would be a terrible time for someone to call police for a home check like what happened in November. 😏 Because they would definitely see there is a warrant then.

*And by horrible I mean 🍿🍿🍿🍿.
Hahaha! But she can't tweet about it, unless she's films herself getting carted out and puts it on insta. Shall we take bets on how long it will be before she posts on insta? I'm going for Monday 😉

• Heart
How much does the DM pay for "Exclusives?"

And do you get to stipulate comment moderation and insist they use photos you like of yourself that reflect you at what you see as your best?

Asking for a friend. 😏
I noticed the ‘exclusive’ in the DM title, plus the photos look like some Alice would have submitted or suggested.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.