Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever witnessed anyone self sabotage themselves so much. I'd love to be a fly on the wall come the hearing.
I can only imagine that all these years Ioan had to be the buffer between mAlice and the rest of the world -- making excuses for her, attempting to smooth things over, witnessing how her malice and recklessness alienated people who might have been beneficial for their careers, assuming the role of a primary carer not only for their children but for her as well, being held responsible for everything, trying to save her from herself -- while being continuously disrespected, disparaged, undermined, emasculated, abused in all possible ways, enmeshed in her toxic web...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Who's Singing Now?

Long time lurker finally posting.

I think Yo's filing is what he has suggested and Alice has said no to it. The judge will always prefer that you decide between you how to parent etc, if he's suggesting a very reasonable timetable and she's saying no I think it's much more likely to be imposed by the judge.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Also, Ioan seems a fundamentally decent man. He didn’t want all this. He would have wanted a fair parting of the ways for all their sakes.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
The more you read those court transcripts the more it becomes apparent that Alice was desperate to control the narrative to prevent the truth coming out of her abuse and treatment of Ioan. She really has been her own worst enemy in trying to destroy Ioan she's revealed just what an evil and calculating woman she is.

• Heart

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Also, I was struck by what someone had put on Twitter regarding the recent court docs and they said, It’s really sad that we are actually reading all of this, the horrible state of their marriage, IG financials etc.. and that we shouldn’t have known any of this if they had had a normal run of the mill divorce. It’s all down to Alice that we are all here two years later🙄
Absolutely.

Then again, if Alice had any wisdom at all and acted in a way that would be beneficial to her -- done the mediated/collaborative divorce, acted with dignity, and not destroyed Ioan's career, she'd have a good life now -- good according to her standards, that is, staying in bed all time, sleeping during the day, tweeting all night, binge eating and drinking, and no one else but closest to her would likely know or care what a slob and lazy grifter she is. She might have even found a new man, a new victim to be abused and leeched dry. And people would have felt sorry for her. Of course, her online drama on whichever topic would have attracted attention, but likely not enough to warrant her own tattle thread or section.
And her poor daughters and dog would have suffered the same way (like our family did due to our narcissistic mother) and would be damaged nevertheless...
So, perhaps her not being clever would turn out to be a blessing in disguise for her family in the long run. Her own destruction brought about herself, finally, for the first time in her life being forced to face the consequences of her own actions -- Ioan and her daughters suffer now, but there is hope to break free from that monster and start healing. Better a horrible ending than an endless horror.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Her dog is tiny. Just pick her up and place her outside. Mine hates the rain so I just place him in a slightly sheltered area, he goes quickly and back inside for a treat.

Just another example of how she is incapable of looking after anyone or anything.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The bitch really has stayed true to her word and ruined his career and finances.

not really a big IG fan but my heart breaks for him

• Sad

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Small female dogs do not normally piss on curtains.

My rescue is 4 years old and fully house-trained. If she is fearful of anything from floods, high winds, fireworks it is my job to help her navigate that.

Dogs who are properly trained are normally terribly distressed by having no option but going indoors. Doing it in the house is last resort and leaves them ashamed and embarrassed.

More shit life management from Alice.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
The A-Z of Malice Evans: Alcoholic, Bone-idle, Cunticular, Disautonomia, Execrable, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Homophobic, Insomnia, Jerk, Knobhead, Liar, Malingerer, Narcissist, Overwrought, Petulant, Querulous, Racist-Rattus-Rat-Arse-in-Prius, Succubus, Thief, Unbearable, Venomous, Weak, Xenophobic, Yammering, Zero.

Coo, wish I could use that as a thread title.
Finished my paper - only took 13 hours to write! 😅

Edit to change/add one of Malice’s many Dr Google diagnoses…
And another!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

NarcRage

VIP Member
Usually it's a fine or time. Unless Tiny Tone is going to send her money then 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Courts don't wait until your potential divorce settlement for the fine money.
She will opt for GO FUND MY FINE
Plenty of dumped, bitter, middle aged lunatics who will contribute.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I wonder if AE is a bag of nerves or thinks that her "evidence" or the drivel that she submitted is her smoking gun?! The court dates are fast approaching now only a couple of days left.
It's interesting that the only thing she has said in actual court documents is a load of nothing. Where's all her evidence she was collecting from her private detectives etc? Where's the "all will be revealed" and "you've only heard one side of the story"??
She has absolutely nothing

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The filing suggests Alice has been trying to muscle in on the girls’ therapy sessions.

I think Ioan needs to push this to get the girls used to living with him. There is the very likely possibility Alice will not be able to house them in the near future. This could be her moving out of the family home and not organising a suitable alternative or even incarceration or court ordered rehab.

It’s the only responsible and practical thing to do. At least this way they have a couple of months to get used to it in case it becomes a full-time arrangement.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I don't know why you'd advertise that you're such a bad dog owner that your dog pisses and shits all over your house... particularly if you're trying to sell said house.

Oh wait....