Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
The thing is, she has shown great tenacity. Imagine if she applied that tenacity to do good.
My view of Alice is that she has a limited set of behaviours that she can call on. She will just keep recycling those behaviours come what may. In the shallow worlds she has inhabited it gave her some apparent success but mostly failure. She has failed almost entirely in life, as a model, actress, writer, activist, mother, daughter and wife. She never earned enough to buy her own home or even half of one. She is unemployed.

A truly tenacious person would learn and adapt from failure. Alice just keeps cycling through failures doing the same things only more and more extremely. She has no goals and is the definition of stuck unable to move on.

Reactions: 42

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot_2023-01-20-08-13-24-331_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

This tweet in the exhibit, unlike the others I've passed so far has been edited to omit other users. It looks like one we'd post here, I wonder did this get lifted from tattle.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
The histrionics when/if the 50/50 custody arrangement starts will be off the chart.

HE MAKES THEM WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE DINNER, MONSTER!

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
So will we get a response to this? Something like

"My BAYBEEZ need me 97% of the time. They told me themselves.
If I have to pay for therapy then I and the children will starve to death!
They can't stay overnight with IG as Bianca might hurt them as someone told me on twitter that she hates my kids. She tried to poison them already with lentil bolognese that made them fart.
Etc etc etc"

Marie - feel free to copy and paste. 🤭

• Haha

barre19

Chatty Member
I can’t add anything that hasn’t already been said.

Ioan’s declarations have been classy and dignified. Utmost respect for him, to maintain his composure in the face of this vindictive, poisonous toad of a woman. I wasn’t a fan of his before, but I sure am now.

Justice is coming.

Thank you so much, @sweetnessfollows, for sharing the documents with us. 💜

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Thank you @sweetnessfollows for sharing the files and @ButterTart for reading and summarizing ❤ Very generous turds who help make these threads so compelling.

I love Ioan’s response showing Alice to be the liar and manipulator that she is.
I love Anne and Kathleen’s responses showing Alice to be an agitator, refusing last minute to sign hard fought for agreements, and Marie to be unprofessional and manipulative with her fudging around the timeline of communications (at least that’s how I read it).
I love that Alice has to face some legal ramifications for her abuse, however that shakes out (she must be actually shaking on the floor by now, I’d be terrified).
I love that Ms Wallace provides her own financial support.

Some big positives from an overall sad and tragic narrative. That is ALL of Alice’s making. Cunt

7F927F95-969F-4EC6-BCD2-1E43C8B708A4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Gilbert

If this is ordered (& this type of 50/50 agreement is fairly standard) then those girls will veeeerrry quickly realise which house they would rather be in, regardless of any poison from Alice. I hadn’t considered the logistics and this (rather than Ioan only having weekend visits with the girls) would be very bad news for Alice.

• Heart

MuddledWater

You know I wondered just what is enough for Alice? When will she be happy and satisfied? What’s her end game? Lets just say her ‘revenge’ plan works and IG is left with no money, no career, Bee leaves him, children don’t want anything to do with him etc…Will that make her happy? Will she then sit back in her bejazzelled cardboard box and think ‘Well done Alice, that’s shown the bastard?’ …..and then what Alice? What’s next?
Alice will never be happy

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The reason I rarely get involved in threads like this and find Twitter crazy is because of the absolutes. Everything has to be one party is good and perfect the other party is evil and should be stoned to death.

Alice’s remaining supporters fall into that camp.

Yes, Ioan is not by perfect and has made some mistakes. I don’t warm to Bianca at all and dislike the fluffy Secret stuff, over sharing and think she wants to play the fame game. BUT I have no reason to believe either are bad people - imperfect but in a difficult position.

However, Alice has kept me interested in this because she really does not have one redeeming feature.

NarcRage

VIP Member
More concerning than the dog not liking to go outside in the rain is the fact there were two dried up old shits in the house and she didn't notice them until the dog started pissing as well.

The state it must be in since Gloria left.

• Sick
  • Sad

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Another thought on the response, but Yo has had to go to pains to justify that he has no hidden money, but no mention of the missing £100k that Alice stole?
RE: on April 10, 2021, Alice stated: "I am being paid upfront for a book..."

Alice's statement implied (to me) that she already received some monies for that book she stated that she's writing. If so, that should be part of their IRS filing for the 2021 year as income. Uncle Sam be looking for that if so.
Course, Alice tells us that she 'never lies'.

1674272433208.png

Write a happy story in 3 words…Alice is toast
Ioan is free.

Last edited:
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Pretty dumb of Alice to put the stuff in her response about media harassment and how great their marriage was. She was asking for this response from Ioan setting the record straight.
Now the judge will be under no illusions as to precisely the sort of nutjob she is.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I can’t help but notice the huge difference between Ioan’s and Malice’s declarations. Ioan’s is structured, based on facts and evidence. The cunt’s is endless rambling that is almost painful to read and impossible to follow. No evidence of course.
It is clear to me that her tactic has been right from the start to drag this as much as possible. This is why she agreed on something one day and disagreed the next.

Reactions: 40
Re: her “tell-all” book

At times—most times—I am shocked that this is a GROWN-ASS WOMAN who ACTUALLY thinks she’s being believed. Like, literally WHO would pay her to write a book about her (well-known but lesser-known) husband’s youth and (supposedly) rocky relationship with his best friend’s family? Who would ACTUALLY give a fuck about reading that? How is it “damning” if no one would even buy it lol? How does she TRULY think Ioan would be like, “O shit, I believe she is really going to do this I had better give in to her demands!!!”???

It’s during times like these when I think her delusional mind is most obviously revealed, and when I think her narcissism shines most brightly. She really, truly thinks people would beg her for a tell-all book about utter bullshit. She really, truly thinks her voice matters THAT much. Even if she knew she had no intentions of actually writing it, even if she was just saying that to intimidate him—it’s the fact that she thinks a lie as bizarre, ridiculous, and pitiful as this is BELIEVABLE to others. It practically makes me angry, how full of herself she is. She sounds like a bratty lunatic.

Like, I no longer feel stupid about stress-sobbing to my professor last semester about his final project being too hard—because THIS bitch wins the REAL award for Most Pathetic Asshat lol. 🥇 🍑 🎩

And I like AsYouLikeIt’s thought of paps photographing her as she’s picking up trash along a highway. I hope someone stops their car for a sec and shouts “HOW’S YOUR BOOK GOING??” and speeds off lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40