Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
I'd bet a quarter that Alice was unaware of this when she continued her online harassment campaign, and that perhaps her blood ran a little cold when she read this post over her morning coffee.
I am sure her lawyers would have informed her. Leon was her lawyer at the time of the RO hearings … he would have been remiss in not telling her potential consequences. But I hope being reminded of them did make her blood run a little cold! I think she assumed that since she had basically just abused Ioan for years with no consequences she could just continue forever. Surprise!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

NarcRage

VIP Member
The more you read those court transcripts the more it becomes apparent that Alice was desperate to control the narrative to prevent the truth coming out of her abuse and treatment of Ioan. She really has been her own worst enemy in trying to destroy Ioan she's revealed just what an evil and calculating woman she is.
She banked on the fact that he is a private person and has probably spent most of his life with her covering up her abuse so that people didn't find out. She thought he would never make public what he was going through (because he'd always been worried about what people would think and the affect on his career).

The worm has turned in spectacular fashion...

The irony of her saying she has nothing to lose. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain by outing her.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Just listening to the Oscar nomination talk. Elvis might be in the running. Ha. Bianca in an Oscar winning movie like Ioan and unlike …… Alice.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Alice has just filed (as expected, really) that she will not attend in-person, but remotely
nqIshvz.png

lmao the French stalker informed Alice that she has already thanked her for her Queen/Princess cards
2023_01_24_22_51_31_1_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_Chaaile_Ah_Je_commence_a_me_repeter_La_vieilless.png

just saw this as the 2nd most upvoted thread/post in a Fauxmoi (formerly Deuxmoi) thread about "Tea you're surprised hasnt been posted yet"
3EfdfBK.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
More concerning than the dog not liking to go outside in the rain is the fact there were two dried up old shits in the house and she didn't notice them until the dog started pissing as well.

The state it must be in since Gloria left.
That's no way to talk about Alice and Lady Hervey 🤭

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She will get fined as its a first offence I'm guessing, it's really all just a game to Alice, she's able to control herself she's proved that time and again.
It's not her first offence. The offences would be compiled and then the decision made how to act. It wouldn't have been worth taking her to court for each individual offence not cost effective for Ioan. Now that there is likely a hefty file of offences, it appears the DA is involved and that means criminal charges. I could be mistaken, but I personally do not see her getting off with a fine.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
It's a very stark contrast between good and shit lawyers when you read both of their submissions.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Sounds like Dr Chung might have been the better therapist which is why Alice terminated her.

Also I don't believe Dr Bissada's schedule is the real problem. It's Alice finding reasons to sabotage the therapy. She is acting innocent again but her tweets about not wanting the kids in therapy should be presented when the custody hearing takes place.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Well mAlice has shown clearly in her own words how she set out to deliberately sabotage his career. She even continues to this day by always starting posts about his "financial abuse of her" and "having no food in the house" and creating internet hysterics everytime he leaves the state to work (the Reunion Premiere in France/Welsh TV presenting job in NY) - to get her on the front page of DM, overshadow his work events and reduce his work offers. She has continued throwing money around that they didn't have on private school fees, full-time nanny/housekeeper (despite mAlice being at home and kids at school), expensive take out food /the $43 pancake breakfast etc) So now she has got what she wanted, the money has almost run out, the bills need to be paid and Ioan's ability to earn is reduced. It would also interpret that the dog's sudden urination issues are her attempt to sabotage and damage the house before she gets evicted. She has sabotaged her kids as well as she has wasted so much on additional legal fees. The main asset seems to be the house although she also has an expensive jewelry collection plus any money she's hidden

It 's a shame that she hates and wants to punish him more than she cares about her kids

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
This old post from the court docs is interesting. AE says "I WILL fucking go to jail". I sincerely hope so... Also if Alice refuses to pay the fine for breaking the PRO (highly likely) then it's jail, right?

I predict Alice will refuse to leave the house and look for somewhere to live. I hope CF has a sofabed. She really is fucked and Marie is humouring her because she has dollar signs in her eyes. Batshit = lucrative

Nice to see us turds get a mention in the court docs too lol.

AE i will go to jail.png

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
From the Radio Times

"What is firmly beyond the scope of our chat, at the behest of Gruffudd's people, is his marital breakdown. Evans spent much of 2021 airing the couple's dirty laundry on Instagram and, while things appear to have calmed down on that front, this elephant remains in the room when I ask the actor about navigating such off-screen ramped-up scrutiny in recent times."

The elephant is always going to be in the room. His people (and he) have banned the subject. Not surprisingly. Hard luck, mAlice!

PS is this the first interview he's done where he didn't blow smoke up Alice's arse? That used to be a staple in his interviews. "She's the real star in the family etc etc" :sick: 🤮
at least the elephant is just is the room and not hanging off his neck like it did for the last 15 or so years…..

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Gilbert

The dog pee story sounds like more bullshit, along with the broken appliances, damaged fence and leaking roof. 1. For sympathy and the offer of rescue and 2. To sabotage the house sale. She is so predictable and boring.

lulooo

VIP Member
You know I wondered just what is enough for Alice? When will she be happy and satisfied? What’s her end game? Lets just say her ‘revenge’ plan works and IG is left with no money, no career, Bee leaves him, children don’t want anything to do with him etc…Will that make her happy? Will she then sit back in her bejazzelled cardboard box and think ‘Well done Alice, that’s shown the bastard?’ …..and then what Alice? What’s next?
Nothing will ever be enough for the Abuser. She said she was relentless, and she is. The Abuser will hound and harass Ioan until either his, or her last breath sadly. As time goes on less and less notice will be taken of her nonsense and she’ll be wailing into the void, totally alone, pushing her shopping trolley with the remains of her belongings living amongst the homeless of LA and talking of how she was famous, and married to a movie star. Nobody will care.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Bitter Miss Malice/Gulps gin from her chalice/cursing the Turds/and wailing (prospective thread title)
I wonder if the dazzling Marie has told her she’ll definitely be going to gaol? Ooh, will the paparazzi be there? Will she immediately get into a fight with someone called ‘Big Ange’ and spend the next 24 in solitary confinement? (In light of the hideousness in today’s filing) so exciting! Can’t wait!

• Haha
  • Heart

duckiebrown

[
I could cry for Ioan after reading that.
I could cry for Ioan after reading that.
I genuinely welled up reading that. He clearly doesn’t want to go down the road of ‘he said, she said’ but his hand has been forced. He’s kept it to the bare essentials (prioritising his childrens welllbeing, take a hint Alice) as we know he has the full arsenal of her cuntiness available.

• Sad

jackieweavericestorm

Thanks for uploading these documents.

I particularly like the fact that IG has included the tweet where mAlice Ddrwg says that she is 'sick and tired of the american kid west judiciary system'...I'm sure the judge will appreciate it.

• Haha