Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mickeycat

Chatty Member
I'm loving how she's finally being held accountable for all her Tweets etc. Her own statements, made publicly on social media, in the press etc are so contradictory and full of crap. We've known this for 2 years and more and it's high time those were fully examined by the courts too.
PS. She's a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I'd like to see Alice reaction if somebody would respond to her "fibro" that she is just being a diva
View attachment 1890225View attachment 1890226View attachment 1890227View attachment 1890228View attachment 1890229View attachment 1890230View attachment 1890231
I like how Bianca aced dog parenting compared to all of them.
So basically you won't take your dog to the vets because of the bill, when there was nothing wrong (what if there is this time?) Yet you'd pay for Hunter wellies for her...can someone explain the logic behind that for me 🤔.
I'd sell everything I have to make sure there was nothing wrong with my cat. Sadly the insurance for him is a lot and because he has a bit of a dodgy stomach, they won't cover him for anything related to it until September this year. So I just save some money just in case I need to take him.
The dog and the kids need to be taken away from her and I'm not even sorry!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
It's interesting that the only thing she has said in actual court documents is a load of nothing. Where's all her evidence she was collecting from her private detectives etc? Where's the "all will be revealed" and "you've only heard one side of the story"??
She has absolutely nothing
I'm actually pretty curious about what she will file for the custody stuff (should be due end of the month I think).

Based on what she has said on Social Media she will probably demand some of the following

1. Sole Legal and physical custody (with visitation)
2. A paid help to help her with the custody
3. Terminating therapy, coz it's not needed because Ioan is the problem
4. No contact with Bianca
5. Free communication between her and Ioan (technically that is already in place for custody, but it's not free enough for her)
6. Family time with the 4 of them once in a while (I mean that would be batshit with the DVRO, but she has demanded this so often on SM that I can see her demanding it for real in court, especially since she already tried in the house sale filing to circumvent the DVRO LOL)

Now let's break this down

1.) she will never ever get sole legal custody unless Ioan agrees to it or he is deemed insane, with the DVRO she will also never get sole physical custody. I expect her to argue that she should get sole custody because Ioan refuses to communicate sufficiently to co-parent but that is clearly not true, it's Alice that appears to refuse to communicate under the channels that are appropriate for the DVRO instead. She will also argue that Ioan hasnt seen his kids enough the past years to deserve joint custody, and that now he only sees them 3 % of the time, but clearly in context of clear parental alienation/reunification therapies etc. the judge will not agree here. In some SM posts she tried to prove that Ioan is the one who doesnt want to see his kids because he refused to go on a concert with Ella if she is not doing therapy first, but the issue here is that she is exactly proving his point.

2.) Will be rendered irrelevant with what the judge will decide in 1., but even if not a woman without work and kids in that age needs no paid help, especially in their financial situation.

3.) The therapy bit will be interesting, because Alice claimed that not much took place yet. I expect her to argue that the kids are regulary seeing him despite rarely having therapy and thus this is proof that it's not needed and never was, but it's very unlikely that a judge would agree to abandoning something that is meant to help the kids (plus she said in the house court papers that she is now supporting it, but for other reasons, which btw does make me a tad suspicious given that Alice chosed the therapist)

4.) This isnt happening. It's possible that the judge will order slow introduction, and that at the beginning proper sleepovers will not happen without her staying somewhere else, but long term a judge is not opposing kids to live with the parents partners unless they are criminals (I'm sure Alice's PI found something LOL), especially when this relationship already exists for almost two years.

5.) and 6.) is not even worth commenting although I'm sure that Alice will demand 5.). Maybe she will try to propose family therapy to achieve 6.) lol

Generally I expect most of her damning evidence to be damning evidence in his favour, like the stuff she has already posted on her SM (his love letters, texts to the child, the video of Ella acting up)

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I agree with you 100%. IG's is composed, dignified and sensible whereas AE's is complete drivel.
How did these two opposites ever attract? For AE it's obvious why - she needs a wealthy man to provide. But why Ioan, why??

Also "Alice has interfered in my relationships with Ella and Elsie and she has encouraged and instructed them not to see me or communicate with me. The situation is very complicated, extremely saddening, and not how Alice describes it. They are now in therapy and I am doing everything I can to improve our relationship."

It sounds like the Golden Child is still brainwashed and weaponised here. There maybe more hope with the youngest but mAlice really did a number on them. They got non-stop slagging off of their father for 2 years.

• Sad
  • Angry

lulooo

VIP Member
lmao there goes the narrative of Alice's latest court filing. and it was so obvious that little custody so far was meant as a transition not "all he wanted" like she spun it.

surprised that he asks straight away for this from the 15th, he seems to be confident enough for it to work

also smart to do it week by week, that way he saves transport costs and also makes it fairly easy for either of them to book small gigs. of course Alice wont like that

as for the interview: classy as always, and even the DM top comments are supportive
View attachment 1905887View attachment 1905888View attachment 1905889View attachment 1905890View attachment 1905891
View attachment 1905892
Poor other bro having his details spread to all and sundry by his sister who he’s blocked. What a cunt she is, and treating it as a joke. This is the sort of behaviour that sickened Ioan

Reactions: 34

M33L4

VIP Member
She emasculates and belittles him at every opportunity in any and all correspondence. Imagine what he walked into any time he went home. This man is a victim of a domestic abuser. She would record him without consent and then post it in to social media with her quips about him. “I was only joking” is straight from an abusers handbook. He admits to wearing make up in case she recorded him!

Alice mate, you were punching.

I cannot wait to see this bitch get her comeuppance.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
In Alice’s head she thought she was pushing Ioan into a better career. I wonder if the penny has dropped yet that she was holding him back? The blows to his self esteem were not conducive to confidence, and her reputation as a complete nuisance when he was working, had a detrimental effect on his potential. Her career has not been stellar. Why did she think she was best placed to know what was good to do, and what wasn’t. She was punching with him from the get go.

• Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
Honestly Alice's woe is me tweets just make me laugh at this point. I feel beyond sorry for the girls and IG but for pure entertainment she is the gift that keeps on giving. Never ever have I witnessed a self destruct like it and her lack of pride, self awareness and mothering is staggering.

Those girls will despise her when they are older because she will disrupt and cause mayhem all through their lives.

They deserve better.

M33L4

VIP Member
Purely speculating. She saw this Iris what’s-it, thought she was Bianca and lost her tiny minuscule mind. Prove me wrong Alice 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope the bitch is sent down for the breaches and then gets the absolute minimum in the divorce settlement. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. The girls would be far better off with their dad and B.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Why the hell did she put things in writing? All the threats etc. what a bizarre thing to do. She clearly thought she could bring him to heel with her demands. But she has just made his case for him. The smart one on the relationship was the polite one.
But she was in complete pain and shock and despair 🤔 oh and blindsided 🤦‍♀️
Those text, posts and emails are not the wittering woes of someone in the midst of despair. They were cruel and demeaning and a very real glimpse into just what Ioan Gruffudd was trying to getaway from!

• Heart
  • Sick

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
In LA, I think online harassment/abuse is taken more seriously, given that celebs have had that turn into stalking and in a very few cases, attack or murder.

Further to the implications of a conviction… and it can also mean total loss of community property. The court can also take it into consideration without a conviction. This is a portion of the relevant section, Family Code section 4325 (there is a lot more):

(a) In a proceeding for dissolution of marriage where there is a criminal conviction for a domestic violence misdemeanor or a criminal conviction for a misdemeanor that results in a term of probation pursuant to Section 1203.097 of the Penal Code perpetrated by one spouse against the other spouse entered by the court within five years prior to the filing of the dissolution proceeding or during the course of the dissolution proceeding, there shall be a rebuttable presumption that the following shall apply:

(1) An award of spousal support to the convicted spouse from the injured spouse is prohibited.

(2) If economic circumstances warrant, the court shall order the attorney's fees and costs incurred by the parties to be paid from the community assets. The injured spouse shall not be required to pay any attorney's fees of the convicted spouse out of the injured spouse's separate property.
Oh god, reading this was orgasmic. *lights cigarette*

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
From the Radio Times

"What is firmly beyond the scope of our chat, at the behest of Gruffudd's people, is his marital breakdown. Evans spent much of 2021 airing the couple's dirty laundry on Instagram and, while things appear to have calmed down on that front, this elephant remains in the room when I ask the actor about navigating such off-screen ramped-up scrutiny in recent times."

The elephant is always going to be in the room. His people (and he) have banned the subject. Not surprisingly. Hard luck, mAlice!

PS is this the first interview he's done where he didn't blow smoke up Alice's arse? That used to be a staple in his interviews. "She's the real star in the family etc etc" :sick: 🤮

Reactions: 33

brie l

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the girls. She will end up in prison and they’ll be moved out their home. What about Emma? Will Ioan take her on too? She might not get on with B’s dog because of all the shitalking alice has said about B 😅
The girls are the true victims in this. She should be held accountable for the damage she has done to her daughters.

• Sad
  • Heart

Endora

VIP Member
Once she has no home, she will be hard pressed to have them stay with her.
If, and it's a big IF, she has friends who will let her couch surf, having the girls will be difficult.
If things go as proposed, she'll have 100 grand in her pocket when the house goes. I'm thinking she'll look for a place in WeHo or Beverly Hills for about $5K a month and worry about the future in 18 months or so when that money runs out. Alice is nothing if not impulsive, and foresight is not one of her attributes.

welp

VIP Member
Well now we know why Alice has gone virtually silent on twitter, what action is a DA likely to issue?
probably a fine/reprimand

though I reckon she will break that DVRO many times in the next 2.5 years, at some point it will be jail time.

Also if she does get even only a fine/reprimand now she has officially a criminal record I think. If the DVRO and her behavior didnt already killed her modest career, then this will.