Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think her fuck the law/DVRO I'll just move to the UK ...I'm untouchable there etc will not go down well with a judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Am I the only one creeped out by Alice allowing the older daughter walk on Melrose?

Mainly bc she's publicly posting that online for all the randos to know.

Just no mothering instinct at all...none at all..

• Sad
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever witnessed anyone self sabotage themselves so much. I'd love to be a fly on the wall come the hearing.

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Yes, plus the kids get to witness the carnage, flabby arse flashing etc which is bad for them too. It normalises abusive behaviour when they have to witness it.

---

I respect Phil even if I'm the only one on here. He blocked his basic bitch sister lol.

---

But only via the Wizard app.
Growing up with a big sister like AE is probably what made Phil a conspiracy theorist in the first place.

• Haha

frobly-mobly

Thank you @ButterTart and @sweetnessfollows for updating us with the latest filing ❤

So there is a hearing scheduled on the 26th with the DA to address the violations of the DVRO. Yet Tone Broke, up until a few days ago, was still trying to bait people on SM to trash Ioan. SMH.

Bring on the 25th AND 26th, hey Tone / Al?

8bc433a3-2e75-43be-9ef2-8a3dda3ca4a3_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Occleshaw

😂😂 I was only thinking to myself yesterday wtf did I do before I came across tattle.
Now upon waking I'm checking in to see if there is any updates/meltdowns.
It's so exciting when you log in 12 hrs later and there's 6 pages you haven't read, and you realise Alice Has Done Something Again :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I hate Daily Mail comments with a vengeance but on one of the recent articles someone in the comments said best voice since Richard Burton.

I always hope Ioan ignores all the DM and SM crap and doesn’t waste time on them but hope that comment did get through.

I wouldn’t describe myself as an Ioan fan but he does have an amazing voice.

I am a huge Burton fan and think Ioan worthy of the accolade. Wishing him a successful career and I think he has a voice and skill set where age will not necessarily diminish his opportunities.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I could cry for Ioan after reading that.
Oh God me too. I’ve always been a fan since a Hornblower and this is devastating and humiliating for him. He’s a proud and private man and this must be utterly awful for him to have this out in public.
Fuck Alice to the moon and back.
However Both Anne and Katherine’s replies are playing a blinder. Seriously good stuff.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Every other week with exchanges on Mondays?

Lots of weekend warrior Marvel conventions I hope.

As soon as that order is rubber stamped Yo is going to book conventions every other week for the next 6 months.

There's gotta be evidence the therapist is recommending this.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She doesn’t even have fibro, she’s just a walking hangover with a bad back from all those ugly shoes. She just wants attention. If she actually had fibro, one the 1700 doctors she’s been to would have diagnosed it.

They probably all diagnosed her with Unpleasant Bitch Disease and she stormed out in fury before reversing into their cars and hooning away, the Prius rat frantically gripping the wing mirror.
Evidently, now she's diagnosed herself with not only Fibromyalgia but MECSF which is common with Long Covid. A true case study.

She must really be seething that Bianca has a medically diagnosed serious health condition that is deemed an actual disability and thoughtfully documents her struggles while maintaining not only a positive attitude, a handsome boyfriend who is standing tall with her.

Super ouchie.

• Heart

Mgc85

Looking at their recent filings it really is fact V emotion. A good detective, lawyer, legal expert etc will usually advise to keep things as concise and fact based as possible, minimising emotion except where necessary such as highlighting specific impact. You can see in IGs filings that he’s being advised and appears to be listening to it. Outside of that he’s kept his head down and his opinions to himself

AE leans so heavily on emotion and opinion, which may give her the louder voice in the public sphere but in court will really mean nothing. She can use her most articulate and educated language, but in the end it is just all (deeply damaging) emotion and opinion.

That said, the court system is not perfect and I she really does seem more intent on burning it all down than preserving what remains. It is so difficult to separate children from a malign influence when it’s their own mother and she’s had quite some time to entrench herself as the primary caregiver & instill a toxic codependency now. I fear no happy resolution will really be possible.

• Sad
  • Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
The dude made what, $750K for couple months of filming in South of France? From a career he clearly enjoys. If I were Tone or Al, I'd shut the fuck up. They'll never earn or even see that kind of money.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member

The horror - the horror -

The main thing that stood out to me was all her posts about having UK and American citizenship and the DVRO is silencing her.
I forgot just how evil, wicked, sick and twisted the woman is. I’m so glad that IG has finally taken the gloves off. This festering cunt cannot be allowed to trash his name, finances and reputation ever again.
I sincerely believe that some people - a very few - should never have been born, let alone allowed to procreate. The dear girls that resulted from this union are going to be psychologically affected for life by this narcissistic sociopath. Malice Evans is one of these who should not have been born. She serves no purpose in this world, bringing only grief, fear and pain, and leaves wreckage and chaos in her wake.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you @sweetnessfollows for uploading the file

As if we didn’t already know Big Al was a Cunty McCretinFace she continues to prove it over and over again. I truly hope justice prevails next week and Yo is able to untangle himself from her and move onwards and upwards in his life. Thank god he has B, and the love and support of his parents. One of the sad things is that no matter the consequences, Big Al will feel that she has won, by ensuring he is left in a poor financial position and successfully alienating the girls. I bloody hope Yo absolutely sticks it to her by re-launching his career while she sinks further into the sewage drains. The absolute horrorbag.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice is the one stress weeing, not Emma. The end is nigh.

I hope Bianca has a few stunning photos set to release soon. Up yer pipe, Alice.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I found it interesting that in enumerating the documents he's sent to her lawyer, he includes financials re support and the kids. I wish he had made the amounts public because her false narrative is that he's paid for nothing. I get that he's showing more class here while she's showing ass, but I agree with Welp that he's being perhaps too genteel/kind.

welp

VIP Member
Whoever wrote that statement, I love you :LOL:

Oh, and Brianna, kindly fuck off 😁
seriously, I was cutting her some slack, because maybe she is one of those Switzerland mutual friends (even then it's stupid), but to accept into getting inserted into such a shitshow as a neutral party when you clearly are not one takes some special level of stupidity. This other broker Ioan suggested was also mentioned by Alice two years ago when they originally wanted to put it for sale, this sounds fair.

Good to see that he seems to object most of Alice's ridiculous suggestions (other than getting 100k upfront from the sale).

I btw hope that Ioan and his team stop being kind here, as they themselve note ("Given the level of cooperation we have shown, and the work we and Petitioner have expended to try to resolve the issues raised in this RFO, it is surprising and disappointing to see the characterization of our interactions set forth in Respondent’s pleadings.")

• Heart