Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Alice doesn’t want custody. But Alice needs custody for 💸 and control. Let’s never forget this conversation she had with her 12 yr old daughter on her birthday.
7BB4248D-F5F5-4AF9-9476-372A7F43AED9.jpeg

She says she loves the girls? The only person Alice loves is Alice.

We hope you get your karma Alice, and that Ella really is listening to EVERYTHING YOU SAY and that both girls do go and live with their Daddy 🤭

And sure Jan, we’re all jealous of you and your shining personality and your excess poundage 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I can’t work out if this would be the House Listing or Alice’s Tinder Profile - there are a few similarities.

* Overgrown Bush
* Pissy curtains
* A few hardened turds dotted about
* Random leakage from some areas
* A large algae formation
* Bashed in back fence
*In need of a good scrub down
* Cracks appearing daily

🏡 or 👩?

• Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
So they turn up to court with all her breeches and it’s ALOT the judge isn’t giving her one misdemeanour surely. I can’t see that happening. Well at least I hope not.
I think it was smart to aggregate the various comments she made breaking the restraining order, if that’s what they did. It shows a significant pattern. And I think the volume of breaches would lead a judge to make it a felony immediately, frankly. She showed utter disregard for the restraining order and the judicial system pretty much from the day it was issued. That’s not a case of, “Oops, sorry, I was angry and slipped up and posted something nasty. It will never happen again.” It shows intent to breach the order and complete contempt for the situation and the system and judges do not like that.

ETA: he noted in his last affidavit - I have reported Alice’s violations to law enforcement. Note the plural.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
With him asking for handover at the girls school I hope Alice doesn't pull any stunts and it happens quickly and without drama. I see he states he will arrange the transport to and from handovers. I'm assuming he will continue using a third party to do that. I wonder if Alice will oppose that.
The fact that he is (very wisely) requesting for a third party to help for handovers if to/from residencies, goes to show the lengths he is going to not see or speak to her at all - and I'm with 100%. The trauma she must have caused him, plus the thought of having to look at her or that she will kick off, shows he's terrified of her, poor guy 💗

• Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I tip of my hat to Ioan's lady witness. I hope she doesn't get harassed and abused by Alice and her tiny army of fruit bats. She's a brave woman to be willing to stand up for Ioan and the children. I hope she has mace, a guard dog, and a private ninja on call 24-7.

We know how someone loves to 🎯 anyone associated with Ioan.

And if all else fails, she can get her own restraining order. I hear they're easier to get against someone already in the system.

Just saying.

ETA: it's illegal to intimidate witnesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
I’m currently reading A pocket full of happiness by the quite marvellous Richard E Grant. It’s such a beautifully written book about his late wife Joan and their life together. The stark difference when reading the court submissions from Ioan after reading Richard’s lovingly recounted marriage. Is quite frankly depressing!
Alice with her ‘he was my soulmate’ bollocks. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word! Richard and Joan, now that’s soulmates, life partners and best friends.

Also, I was struck by what someone had put on Twitter regarding the recent court docs and they said, It’s really sad that we are actually reading all of this, the horrible state of their marriage, IG financials etc.. and that we shouldn’t have known any of this if they had had a normal run of the mill divorce. It’s all down to Alice that we are all here two years later🙄

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
As parents Ioan and Alice would have been considering their choice of school well ahead of the application dates which would have been Jan 21 when they split. I am sure she promised to get work, use Gloria less etc. Then she sold Ella on the idea. It’s no coincidence that Ella was out of sorts with Ioan around the time we know he was pulling out the schools decision. Just another example of coercion. Which backfired on Ella more than anyone else. I can well believe Alice did something illegal to push the issue. She is no stranger to deception, fraud and theft.

The DA hearing might well be a case conference with the lawyers (or clients). This isn’t good for Alice. Of course, pressurised justice systems don‘t want to waste time prosecuting over a twitter post. In normal circumstances they could try to get a deal that avoids court and resolves the situation to the satisfaction of the victim. I cannot see Anne letting this slide unless Ioan wants that. I can see Alice not accepting being a wrong doer. There will be a lot of pressure on the DA from Ioan’s lawyers to protect the victim.

Whatever the reasoning, the timing of the hearing is a great win for Anne. She has shut Alice up before and after a key trial. They really have Alice where they want her. Alice kicks off they win, Alice stays quiet they win.
In LA, I think online harassment/abuse is taken more seriously, given that celebs have had that turn into stalking and in a very few cases, attack or murder.

Further to the implications of a conviction… and it can also mean total loss of community property. The court can also take it into consideration without a conviction. This is a portion of the relevant section, Family Code section 4325 (there is a lot more):

(a) In a proceeding for dissolution of marriage where there is a criminal conviction for a domestic violence misdemeanor or a criminal conviction for a misdemeanor that results in a term of probation pursuant to Section 1203.097 of the Penal Code perpetrated by one spouse against the other spouse entered by the court within five years prior to the filing of the dissolution proceeding or during the course of the dissolution proceeding, there shall be a rebuttable presumption that the following shall apply:

(1) An award of spousal support to the convicted spouse from the injured spouse is prohibited.

(2) If economic circumstances warrant, the court shall order the attorney's fees and costs incurred by the parties to be paid from the community assets. The injured spouse shall not be required to pay any attorney's fees of the convicted spouse out of the injured spouse's separate property.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
He’s a survivor of abuse, I understand feeling ashamed or humiliated after everything is made public… but I feel it’s unfair! he hasn’t done anything wrong, nothing to feel ashamed of. The one who should feel ashamed is her! she’s guilty of DA, PA and online abuse of a person with MS, how low can she go? I’m sorry but it just made me sick reading all her posts and emails and. texts again… the cheek to claim she’s the victim! 😡!!!!! if anyone has to be publicly humiliated it’s she and tone

• Heart
  • Sick

Invictus

Chatty Member
I found it interesting that in enumerating the documents he's sent to her lawyer, he includes financials re support and the kids. I wish he had made the amounts public because her false narrative is that he's paid for nothing. I get that he's showing more class here while she's showing ass, but I agree with Welp that he's being perhaps too genteel/kind.
Thread title right up there! Yo's showing class while Alice is showing ass

• Haha
  • Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-20 16.38.23.png

Have we seen this email before? This is pre Bianca reveal when she was still blaming his mother for the divorce.

"Bitty, for anyone not familiar with the TV show Little Britain, is a term used in the show by a grown man looking to be breast-fed by his mother.

• Sick
  • Wow
Regarding dear Georgie’s pondering about what Alice is trying to ultimately pursue—I don’t know if she herself fully knows. Yes, I believe she’s trying to bankrupt Ioan and/or turn the kids against him and/or make him financially unappealing to B (as if she gives a damn about whether he’s penniless or a millionaire)…but I also believe she’s not really thinking too far ahead at all, apart from these goals.

She has proven time and again to be severely impulsive, and that combined with vindictiveness is a shitty duo. I think she has a goal in mind, sure, but she isn’t weighing the advantages and disadvantages of that mission. She might not be thinking very much about the very stark possibility of being homeless, she might not have been thinking about how this behavior has terminated literally any acting job she had the potential to get.

I don’t like using the term “short-sighted,” but…yeah. I think we’re witnessing a staggeringly unbelievable exhibition of uncontrollable impulsivity. She has not taken the time and effort to consider the risks her actions are posing—she might have a “mission” or two of sorts, but she really has no grasp on where this is going and how difficult it’s about to get for her. I have zero sympathy. I’m impulsive af, too (BPD), and sometimes I make reckless decisions without weighing the risks of them, but those decisions don’t ruin people’s lives or endanger the lives of my loved ones. I deal with my impulsivity—she, too, can learn.

She needs a psychiatrist who’ll properly medicate her and a therapist who’ll sit her down and tell her to calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

• Heart
  • Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Ioan’s agent needs to get him a gig on The Masked Singer I reckon. He’d smash it.

seriously I hope he finds some work soon. This must be soul destroying for him.

• Heart

duckiebrown

De-lurking because I can’t bear it any longer. Tone deafs lame attempts at shade regarding The Reunion. Does he/Mal not realise trying to drag Ioans career will only affect the level of support the girls will receive? Also the thought of discussing the size of my breasts on Twitter at the age of 54 is just….I can’t even comprehend.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

ButterTart

VIP Member
I have been trying to work this out. I think the DA has seen the police evidence and said yes we want to prosecute. So they take it to a judge on 26th to see if judge wants her arrested or not. (She will be) and perhaps she can plead guilty or not guilty.
Police refer it to DA

It’s likely the easiest case ever - once again it will be all Alices own tweets and videos and pics. I don’t think the police would have had to investigate or find evidence. Handed to them on a platter by Alice herself.
It’s already been referred the a D.A. He or she will decide the charge and if it needs to go to a judge for an arrest warrant.

regarding the "hearing" on the 26th. To me it sounds more like a office hearing at the DA rather than an actual formal hearing (supported by the fact that nothing seems to be filed anywhere). That's usually done for minor stuff*** to inform the defendant what they did wrong, if you show yourself remorseful the DA is usually not going ahead.

That's at least my 2 cents, I could be very wrong. I also dont think that Alice talking about receiving "bad news" and hinting that she will soon lose the kids means anything, she has done this so often before in order to cash in all the supportive messages.

***while I dont think that breeching a restraining order is minor I may note that various lawyer offices in California do point out that breeching a stay away order and actually hurting the other party is not treated the same way as breeching other non-physical variations of restraining orders. It also appears to make a difference if you already have a criminal record or not.

So dont expect anything out of this really, but of course it's a first step.
BIB is not true, sorry. The DA hearing is not an opportunity to apologize and say you’ll do better to have the potential charges dropped. It’s for the DA to decide if, based on the evidence in front of them, whether charges will be laid and what those charges will be. If it’s gotten to the stage of a DA reviewing the case, it’s serious. Bear in mind, any conviction on the RO has serious implications for her percentage of custody and cold mean she gets no spousal support, as it would mean a victim has to pay their abuser.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Well now we know why Alice has gone virtually silent on twitter, what action is a DA likely to issue?
An arrest warrant. Thus the court hearing on the 26th. That's my best guess given my own experience with an RO against someone here in LA. She has had far too many egregious breaches of the DVRO at this point for serious action not to be taken, IMO. It's not to say it will be granted by the judge, but I personally think there is a very good chance it will be.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
The standard position previously was Zoom calls unless directed by the therapist. I guess that has worked exactly as expected, hence the switch to in person therapy.

50/50 one week on one week off means housing needs are the same and income needs are the same.

It will be hard on the kids going between two completely different households all the time...one week: bedtimes, homework, showers, please, thank you, proper mealtimes and one week do what you like, sleep when you like, eat what you like, don't bother with homework, spend as much time as you want online etc etc.

It's really difficult co parenting with a slob.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I doubt she has stopped sending aggressive and/or abusive emails, probably to his lawyer as she can’t email him directly. The Wizard messages have always been monitored and she didn’t care. Just like she didn’t stop abusing and harassing them on social media. And with a mother like this, she doesn’t have to constantly verbally bad mouth Ioan. She just has to be upset/wounded when they are leaving for a visit with him or upon their return. Dramatic sighing and crying and “oh, don’t worry about me while you’re gone. I’ll try to be ok!” That kind of bullshit emotional manipulation. I have no doubt she is continuing to make sure the girls know how very badly she is hurt when they spend any time with him. And that if they really truly loved her, they wouldn’t see him.
I suspect the breeches of the DVRO will include far more than her SM abuse. If this went to the DA and now to court for what I imagine will be a request to arrest her as a criminal matter (and I expect that's the case and therefore suspect it to show up on the court docket soon), then she has a big dose of hardcore reality headed her way.

All she had to do was stop. All she had to do was think of her children's well being and her own future.

She couldn't even do that and I just can't get my head around it. It's like setting everything on fire and then walking straight into the flames.

ButterTart

VIP Member
He's calling Alice and himself and a new witness, Iris Braydon.

Pursuant to Family Code section 217 and California Rules of Court, Rule 5.113, Petitioner Ioan Gruffudd (“Petitioner”) hereby requests an evidentiary hearing in connection with his Request for Order re Child Custody and Visitation filed July 12, 2022 (“Petitioner’s RFO”), and he submits this Witness List, setting forth the witnesses he expects to call at the hearing, in connection therewith. This Witness List does not include impeachment or rebuttal witnesses, and Petitioner reserves his right to call same, as well as to file an Amended Witness. 1. Respondent, Alice Evans (“Respondent”). Petitioner intends to call Respondent pursuant to Evidence Code section 776 and to cross-examine Respondent. Respondent is expected to testify regarding child custody and visitation issues, including but not limited to those set forth in Petitioner's RFO. Time estimate is 1.5 hours.

Petitioner. Respondent is expected to testify regarding child custody and visitation issues, including but not limited to those set forth in Petitioner's RFO. Time estimate is 1 hour.

Iris Braydon. Ms. Braydon is expected to testify regarding child custody and visitation issues, including but not limited to Petitioner’s custodial time with the parties’ minor children following the parties’ separation, and Petitioner’s custodial time with the minor children since October 2022. Time estimate is 20 minutes.

• Wow
  • Heart