Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Her mother was a deputy Head so it's not as if AE's own mother was a 50s housewife type. I guess AE is just lazy and doesn't believe in dignity or self-reliance. I surmise she is leaning heavily on the eldest to do much of the adulting for her.

This is what happens when you rely on rich men to do everything for you. This strategy worked until 2020 and now Alice is a one trick pony - "Help me, kind Sir" - except her looks have gone and no-ones interested in her tales of self-inflicted woe.
To be fair, we are quite interested in her tales of woe. This is thread 155! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SusanC

VIP Member
That's an impressive list of own goals.
Imagine if she'd put that effort into doing something positive and productive.

Reactions: 40

Ice Cream Enthusiast

Tons of rain, but not too bad so far. Nothing at all like up North! I don't know anyone having serious problems locally yet. We're below the hills and our area doesn't flood that badly. They are getting mudslides up in the hills though.

ETA: another couple of big storms coming, so... 🤿
If you see some mismatched bedazzled shoes sticking out from under a house, then it's a sign that the storm got the Wicked Witch of West Hollywood.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Diamonds60

VIP Member
as always a new bio is step 1
View attachment 1852973
i take from this that she kept them away from Ioan and knows she is in trouble

"just the 3 of us" despite CF gives it away that she wanted to victim blame Ioan for not spending Xmas with her and the kids (unless she is very specific about xmas the 25th and NY the 1st, and the visitation schedule was upheld)

either way definitely lawyer intervention ahead of a number of crucial dates, its probably just too late
View attachment 1852985
btw they are wearing different things in this pic than in the CF shot
She’s blaming the people that report her tweets rather than herself that wrote the tweets 😭

• Haha
  • Angry

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Imagine almost no gifts or visits from family or friends for kids at that age?? OMG! I would be totally mortified if my kids were unloved and unsupported like that, it’s a massive parenting failure. Alice what have you done to those poor, poor girls?

• Sad
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s trying to prevent the sale of a house she put absolutely nothing in to and that he cannot afford. Case closed.

• Sad
  • Haha

frobly-mobly

Screenshot_090055.jpg

"Potentially"
Translation: I don't actually want logical, practical solutions! I want people to start trashing Ioan for not providing the essentials for his family wah wah. Blocked fucko!!!

"The house is leaking"
She left her brain on the rinse cycle didn't she.
giphy (2).gif

Screenshot credit @welp

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s still a cunt and always will be.
It’s actually really easy not to mention Ioan and Bianca as ordered by the court. She just doesn’t want not to. I mean I have foot in mouth energy but I’ve never called anyone a pedophile or had a domestic violence restraining order against me.

whirlingbutterflies

She describes Ioan’s career as “illustrious” - same career she shamed him for constantly (but it sounds like he was an A lister)

Her first IVF attempt worked pretty much straightaway but was apparently “lengthy and traumatic”

The children seek solace in their rooms for “safety and security“ - wonder why.

What utter drivel. It’s fucking embarrassing even by her standards.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I don’t think Alice understands the meaning of Christmas. I was alone with kids and no family. ( no bad reason just work commitments and living circumstances). No one gave them presents because if I did present exchanges then I got to buy 14 kids presents and post them internationally. It just doesn’t make sense so we don’t exchange gifts. I usually buy them 3-4 things each and they all write down what food they want the week prior. They play instruments all morning and I send off the videos to family. Xmas lunch was spaghetti bolognaise, not very Christmas like but that’s what they wanted for Xmas. Alice just doesn’t see what she has . Christmas is about appreciating each other and giving to her kids (something as simple as their fav foods) not feeling moody about what others should have given.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
lol she and Tone need to coordinate her stories better. he claimed Ella has still 5G

• Haha

Gilbert

Surely the restraining order shits over a lot of what she’s saying here? She may have thought it was a perfect marriage but Ioan didn’t and the judge agreed so strongly he granted the restraining order. Also with that in place there is surely no way a judge would insist they communicate directly.
The other thing I found interesting was her claim she has struggled to cope with the girls’ emotional needs. I thought they were happier than ever Alice? 🧐
(I’ll stop ranting now 😬)

• Sad
  • Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
guess who’s back.

View attachment 1874969

yes Alice, thanks for letting us know…
You've been separated for two years. It was cut off after you ignored notice after notice from either the companies or Ioan that it was ending. Past-due amounts. What a loser. Two years. You ignore, ignore, ignore, and feign surprise. Nobody was worried. They can't believe a 54-year-old woman is incapable of acting like a responsible adult.

• Heart

frobly-mobly

So in one tweet she is demonstrating that she can't adult, refuses to pay her own way, and requires her "brother" to seek "help" via SM for a simple task that a teenager could complete.
What utter performative bull shit that has achieved the opposite of what it intended.

Her SM is like watching a sheep trying to play a trumpet. Fascinating in a curious and concerning, yet amusing way, and sometimes quite pitiful. You feel like stepping in but you know it will be futile so you just sit back and watch the show unfold.

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Is she using a “friends” or the kids hot spot I wonder. She could use the kids all this time, so no need to act like she hasn’t had internet.
She can't say she's using Ella's phone or 'hot spot' because Ioan is paying for it and she shouldn't be using it. It would get her in hot water and she knows it. Thus the mystery 'friend'.

My opinion.