Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Okay, this is making me giggle. I did the exact same thing to my late Dad's partner. She just couldn't be bothered to move out of the apartment after my Dad had passed, even though she had a place of her own - and it had nothing to do with grief, it was the mere fact that phone/internet etc. was still being paid through my Dad's bank account. At one point, I had a mere 3 weeks left until the apartment was due to be returned to the landlord, and all the furniture was still there, I couldn't do any repairs - in short, I was growing desperate. So I went ahead and cancelled all the telecom stuff without telling my Dad's partner. The morning they switched it all off, she called me wailing and screaming bloody murder... it was the worst phone call I ever had - but she was out of there a day later. 😁

Good on ya, Yo!!! 👏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I gotta say this: I don’t wish Alice a prosperous New Year for her own sake but for the sake of her girls, who have been proven to front her temper tantrums time and again and are probably having their ears talked off at this very moment about whatever circumstances have caused her social media radio silence.

Only love for those in here who have sincerely hoped that she has turned the corner for her own welfare but I’m just not the one to wish her well, I’m afraid. Between B’s infert*lity advocacy on Twitter; the domestic assault; the child abuse; the ongoing, dangerous series of lies that not only damage Ioan’s career/reputation and at one point turned his own fanbase against him, but have likely also caused him emotional harm and severe anxiety; and the grifting of funds from the pockets of people who can hardly afford to sustain themselves…I have no sympathy. I have no empathy. I have no desire to see her better herself for her own good, but rather for the good of the two young, impressionable, and abused individuals sharing a home with her and relying on her for every form of support.

And there’s nothing wrong with that! If anyone else in here doesn’t wish her well for her own benefit—that’s alright. She’s brimming with cruelty and a nearly irreversible thirst for vengeance. I spare my empathy/sympathy for people whose inner torment causes their own self-destruction—I don’t offer a sliver of it to people who allow that torment to bleed into others’ lives and damage them. We all get one life here; there’s no reason nor excuse to complicate someone else’s existence if they’re innocent people, and especially if they’re victims of abuse who are attempting to claw their way to sanctuary.

Sorry, peeps—no salvation in my house. Like I said I maintain respect for the friends in here who wish her well for the sake of herself; I wholeheartedly validate your kindness. But I just want to make space for anyone in here who is quietly only wishing her well so that she will treat those children with the respect, protection, love, and support they have deserved since their exiting the damn birth canal.

Well wishes to Alice for the sake of her being a better mam? Hell yes.

Well wishes to Alice for Alice? Nah.

Wishing y’all a great day. ❤🥰

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Alice: My tweets were being used against me in a legal pile-on.
Reality: I was violating the terms of my well-deserved restraining order and forced to shut up. But hey, my silence won’t last so don’t you worry about me! Lawyers? Cops? Pshaw…

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
The latest filings are a request to move the trial setting conference scheduled for the 19th to the existing one on the 25th for the sale of the house (so both would be heard at the same time) to save the fees of two separate hearings.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
So Ioan’s case is basically

I have no viable income or assessable funds at the moment.
We have debts associated with the community property Alice lives in.
A pre nup exists that allows for division of the community property
We should sell the asset and use the money to pay our debts and fund our separate lifestyles till we get jobs.

Alices case is
We are in debt with no income or accessible funds. Ergo We should borrow more money rather than sell the asset that could pay everyone off.

ok then.

• Heart
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice’s attitude to money horrifies me and I’m not exactly thrifty.

No sane person would suggest borrowing to pay the mortgage and running costs of the house.

As for needing a nanny when both parents are in LA and neither are working.

Hundreds of thousands wasted on lawyers because of her behaviour and refusal to act like an adult.

No care that by bleeding IG dry she has sacrificed her daughters’ financial security.

She’s feckless and irresponsible. Her own financial future looks very bleak and she only has herself to blame but what she’s doing to her children is unforgivable.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Those girls are hiding in their rooms for a reason. They've said as much. They don't like their mother drinking so much and have begged her to stop. They clearly worry about her. She acts pretty crazy at home from what I can tell. She goes into histrionics about panic attacks and heart attacks. She says she needs to go to the hospital. She's likely telling them tales of being thrown in the street by their father and how she can't afford to feed them because daddy won't pay for them. She rages and spends days on end lashing out on SM (though a welcome break from it recently which was much needed). There appears to be a long history of this based on Alice's own posts , what the girls have said, and what Ioan documented in his filings. That's a whole lot of instability happening at home. That's a lot of fear being instilled in young girls who are trying to navigate their parents divorce while worrying about mommy's next freak out.

This doesn't all land at Ioan's feet. He's in an impossible situation. Imagine trying to wrestle those girls away from Alice? Imagine trying to get full custody?

He'd need a SWAT team, a hostage negotiator, and a voodoo priestess to make that happen. 🥷👮‍♂️💀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Wow so two years after separation he stopped paying for her TV bill? Shocking, absolutely shocking. She must be on the floor vomiting with the absolute shock of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Thank you @StoneMountain and @barre19 .
This thread title sums up the last two years perfectly. 🔥

Oh and PS. May this New Year bring everyone love, peace and happiness. Last year was hard for me in many personal ways that can't be shared here. As I'm sure is true for many of us. ✌🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ButterTart

VIP Member
It’s primarily about the sale of the house, to which she is objecting and asking the court to deny his request in full. She also thoughtfully attached ALL his financial statements and tax returns. The originals of which are specifically labeled “this should not be filed with the court.”

The witnesses on her list are her and Ioan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

frobly-mobly

Alice wanted her choice of therapist for the children.
Alice wants to choose the realtor.
Alice wants her name on the deed.
Alice wants to live for free in the house her ex is paying for.
Alice wants Ioan to pay for everything.
Alice wants to live the life to which she has become accustomed.

Alice wants no responsibility.
Alice wants no accountability.

Alice wants, wants, wants.

8ea938c3-0add-47b3-9d2a-6c2de12dd8da_text.gif

• Haha
  • Angry

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
I am one of those children without either parent.

Mum - alcoholic, frequent coke user (both post divorce and due to marrying an addict), PA.

However, the PA wasn’t the only reason I used to come back from his upset. His second wife was the OW, and only half got what she wanted - she wanted him to leave not just his wife, but his children too.

He didn’t. He went though Hell in court. But he would not accept that his wife would say the most awful things to me, on the odd occasion that my mother didn’t break the court order. She was a sly bitch who would hiss things under her breath, say things when he was out of the room, and then when I cried, she would deny it all. I was frequently made to apologise for “lying”.

Apparently the things I said weren’t what an 8YO would say, so it had to be my mothers words. Nope. 50/50 me parroting either what my mother had said or what his second wife had said. I was being gaslit from all sides.

I think I was 10 when I last saw him; 14 when my Dads Grandparents told me (on my usual weekly after school dinner with them) that they had been on the rocks for some time, and during an argument, she had admitted that everything I’d ever said that she said or did, was true. She even called my Grandmother to gloat about that.

Honestly? I’m still not over it. 3 years of that shit, and then being told I couldn’t see my Dad any more because my Mum made it too hard and I told lies whenever I was there.

As I’ve mentioned, I did move in with him at 16. However, his current wife is even worse, and after a decade of watching her abuse him (including physically; she’s injured me numerous times when I’ve pulled her off him; she is a lot taller, broader and heavier than my Dad and I’m even smaller than he is; I’ve called the police and nothing was done; I’ve taken him to A&E several times), isolate him, etc, I went from LC to NC. I just cannot watch it any more.

The last thing I said to him was that if he wanted to leave her, he could always turn up at my door and I’ll have him, but I cannot be around that marriage, I spent my childhood growing up with that marriage, and how I wish he had heard me when I pleaded with him a month before the wedding to not marry her, when we were sat in A&E, with a combination of cracked ribs/broken nose/ear damage between us due to her latest violent rage.

It’s a classic of example of going from bad to worse relationships and just hammers home the statistics of it, and it’s no wonder I had an (mentally and financially) abusive marriage and have been single for my entire 30s (almost a decade now) because frankly, I am terrified of that being me.

These sorts of marriages and divorces have life long impacts on the children involved. I’ve had years of therapy and Psych prescribed meds, its affected how I parent my children, how I relate to other people, I am in Constant Vigilance Mode, it’s a constant background noise in my head, and sometimes, it’s at the front and I cannot shake it out for a few days/weeks.

And this is what primarily concerns me with E&E.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Clearly he has stopped paying for absolutely everything and it's been her responsibility to pay her own bills for some time...which she has (of course) failed to do.
Surprised her electricity hasn't been cut off yet with the amount outstanding.
Lesson in adulting Alice: Shit has to be paid for. It's not free.
She's fucked her credit rating and his. Good luck with getting anyone to give you credit in future when you don't pay for stuff you use.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

ButterTart

VIP Member
I’d like to know how she is managing to sleep from 6-9 am when the kids need to get to school. Split personality? Teleportation? Sending the kidlets out of Casa Hostage to fend for themselves and find their own way to school, cuz momma needs her zzzz‘s?

• Haha
  • Angry
I’m so fucking confused at this point. Alice and the girls are happy, then they’re crying, then they’re comfortable and elated, then Alice is having “panic attacks,” then they’re doing “better than ever!!!” (Obvs this isn’t a criticism of the girls.) Like we all know Casa La Jolla is a Trauma Castle and the pool is probably still green and everything’s messy and everyone’s miserable but sweet Jesus I can’t keep up with the fibs. Alice wants to prove she’s better off without Ioan to spite him yet at the same time still wants to paw for sympathy from her followers; it’s like she’s trying to juggle the two simultaneously but it just comes off as bizarre and annoying. Pick one and stick with it.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Alice and her lawyer apply a very strange logic here: their key point appears to be that they acknowledge that the house has to be sold at some point but not now because that would work against Alice. Why? Selling the house would provide financial relief and prevent them from piling up more debts (that would be later deducted from BOTH), the earlier you sell the better (of course if the price is reasonable). Of course you could delay it till discovery is finished, but that's about it. What not selling the house does is hurting both, but Ioan more at present time, her intention is very clear.

Saying that it proves you have money if you paid several mortgage payments (he declared to have about 15k before, Bianca is helping him financially and supposedly he got paid for the job in NYC) in order to prevent foreclosure is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. It's super common to delay payments to the last moment if you are in a situation like this.

I also like them implying that Ioan lied about the French taxes because the first amount was already paid. He literally said this himself lol. But it fits to them pretty much ignoring the Restraining Order or leaving out the fact that he hasnt asked for more custody time yet because he wants to have more therapy for them first. Some isolated arguments are fair, but you always lose in these court battles if you are ignoring the orignial position of the other party. Leon appeared to do this a lot better.