Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @barre19 for the new thread title 🌹 ❤

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-wife-is-trying-to-start-shite-with-me.35980/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @StoneMountain and @barre19 .
This thread title sums up the last two years perfectly. 🔥

Oh and PS. May this New Year bring everyone love, peace and happiness. Last year was hard for me in many personal ways that can't be shared here. As I'm sure is true for many of us. ✌🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Is Tone actually still tweeting, or has he (she) stopped posting also? If he is still tweeting is it just random sporadic stuff? Has mAlice still been active (as in liking posts), or has all activity completely stopped on her (own) account? Sorry for questions but can’t see either of their accounts to see for myself. Has she been quiet for this long before? No activity whatsoever on her Instagram at all this time either

Reactions: 17
Is Tone actually still tweeting, or has he (she) stopped posting also? If he is still tweeting is it just random sporadic stuff? Has mAlice still been active (as in liking posts), or has all activity completely stopped on her (own) account? Sorry for questions but can’t see either of their accounts to see for myself. Has she been quiet for this long before? No activity whatsoever on her Instagram at all this time either
Tone is very occasionally posting, a song riddle, somebody asking if Alice is okay to which he said yes, one post implyng that a Anti-Alice account is paid (he simply answered somebody asking what that account has to gain for with "money"), but it's far less and way more careful than before.

Alice has no activity, bar unfollowing at least account in the early phase of her inactivity.

yes, she has been this quiet for this long before. In fact in the months before Ioan finally got visitation she had multiple periods of actually being quiet for a long time (a few weeks), one time it was while a friend visited her. It's Ioan getting visitation with the girls that brought her fully back to insane levels of activity (which is actually what makes me a tad worried tbh)

Reactions: 26
Tone is very occasionally posting, a song riddle, somebody asking if Alice is okay to which he said yes, one post implyng that a Anti-Alice account is paid (he simply answered somebody asking what that account has to gain for with "money"), but it's far less and way more careful than before.

Alice has no activity, bar unfollowing at least account in the early phase of her inactivity.

yes, she has been this quiet for this long before. In fact in the months before Ioan finally got visitation she had multiple periods of actually being quiet for a long time (a few weeks), one time it was while a friend visited her. It's Ioan getting visitation with the girls that brought her fully back to insane levels of activity (which is actually what makes me a tad worried tbh)
Thanks so much for the reply. Can see why you’d also be a tad worried given the way this kind of radio silence, followed then by insane levels of activity has gone down in the past.

Was looking at older photos of big Al earlier and was just thinking it’s such a shame she’s chosen to go down this literally insane path. She was a very attractive woman (imo actually prettier than B at a time), and obviously at one time had some sort of fun type of personality.
After Yo left she could have gone about everything so differently. She could have garnered plenty of sympathy as the wronged woman who’s husband left her, and (at somepoint🤷🏼‍♀️) found a younger model, without carrying out this total hate campaign.

Her and Yo could have split time with the girls, big mAl could have used her time by herself productively like loads of other “wronged women” (including myself), and worked on herself for her benefit, and got back in shape and enjoy single life again, going out on dates, nights out with friends, looking for work etc.

Instead she’s just become even more bitter and twisted, using the girls as weapons and sitting on all kinds of social media (she was definitely in those DM comments yesterday too), having imaginary conversations with herself (SimpleTone). I mean it’s absolutely bonkers that that’s where a 50 something year old woman is at.

She’s dragging the divorce and house sell out just to be spiteful and difficult, yet at the end of the day it’s herself and her children she’s actually punishing. YoBe are out there living their best lives, getting plenty of fresh air and having fun, most certainly not sitting at home reading her insane imaginary conversations with herself.

Meanwhile she’s spending literally all day and night sitting up drinking, and popping pills whilst on social media behaving like an absolute maniac. And who knows what is going on with the two girls at the min, guess like everyone else just hoping that AE is on best behaviour atm with the custody hearing being so close now.

I just find it so sad really to see the fall so far from grace she’s had, which was completely all her own doing. She’s chosen to go down this vindictive malicious path, instead of choosing life and happiness. I mean how long is she going to continue with this behaviour. It’s coming up on three years, and there’s been absolutely no change in her behaviour (apart from supergluing her hands together being legally gagged from time to time). How does this ever move forward? I really do think in her delusional head she thinks if she just can get B out the way, and 5 mins alone with Yo he’ll come back to her, and they’ll be a happy family again. I really hope she has to have some kind of mandatory therapy, as she is not mentally in the real world, I think she’s honestly lost it, and really needs help.

And I know we’ve moved on from the bikini pic 🔥 but I agree (and have personal experience with a narc ex), that no matter what B posts it will enrage Big mAl, it could literally be a cute fluffy kitten and it would still enrage her just because it’s B that has posted it. Same way the DM article from a few weeks ago of YoBe out walking round the neighbourhood would enrage her. Literally anything posted of B or by B will enrage her, sadly.

Hopefully Yo has been gathering all this evidence of her erratic and insane behaviour for some time now, and the judge will realise the girls should not be full time with Malice for a minute longer. Does anyone know if the custody hearing documents will be made public like the restraining order ones were?

Reactions: 28
Thanks so much for the reply. Can see why you’d also be a tad worried given the way this kind of radio silence, followed then by insane levels of activity has gone down in the past.

Was looking at older photos of big Al earlier and was just thinking it’s such a shame she’s chosen to go down this literally insane path. She was a very attractive woman (imo actually prettier than B at a time), and obviously at one time had some sort of fun type of personality.
After Yo left she could have gone about everything so differently. She could have garnered plenty of sympathy as the wronged woman who’s husband left her, and (at somepoint🤷🏼‍♀️) found a younger model, without carrying out this total hate campaign.

Her and Yo could have split time with the girls, big mAl could have used her time by herself productively like loads of other “wronged women” (including myself), and worked on herself for her benefit, and got back in shape and enjoy single life again, going out on dates, nights out with friends, looking for work etc.

Instead she’s just become even more bitter and twisted, using the girls as weapons and sitting on all kinds of social media (she was definitely in those DM comments yesterday too), having imaginary conversations with herself (SimpleTone). I mean it’s absolutely bonkers that that’s where a 50 something year old woman is at.

She’s dragging the divorce and house sell out just to be spiteful and difficult, yet at the end of the day it’s herself and her children she’s actually punishing. YoBe are out there living their best lives, getting plenty of fresh air and having fun, most certainly not sitting at home reading her insane imaginary conversations with herself.

Meanwhile she’s spending literally all day and night sitting up drinking, and popping pills whilst on social media behaving like an absolute maniac. And who knows what is going on with the two girls at the min, guess like everyone else just hoping that AE is on best behaviour atm with the custody hearing being so close now.

I just find it so sad really to see the fall so far from grace she’s had, which was completely all her own doing. She’s chosen to go down this vindictive malicious path, instead of choosing life and happiness. I mean how long is she going to continue with this behaviour. It’s coming up on three years, and there’s been absolutely no change in her behaviour (apart from supergluing her hands together being legally gagged from time to time). How does this ever move forward? I really do think in her delusional head she thinks if she just can get B out the way, and 5 mins alone with Yo he’ll come back to her, and they’ll be a happy family again. I really hope she has to have some kind of mandatory therapy, as she is not mentally in the real world, I think she’s honestly lost it, and really needs help.

And I know we’ve moved on from the bikini pic 🔥 but I agree (and have personal experience with a narc ex), that no matter what B posts it will enrage Big mAl, it could literally be a cute fluffy kitten and it would still enrage her just because it’s B that has posted it. Same way the DM article from a few weeks ago of YoBe out walking round the neighbourhood would enrage her. Literally anything posted of B or by B will enrage her, sadly.

Hopefully Yo has been gathering all this evidence of her erratic and insane behaviour for some time now, and the judge will realise the girls should not be full time with Malice for a minute longer. Does anyone know if the custody hearing documents will be made public like the restraining order ones were?
Custody documents in California are public record unless there is a request for them to be sealed or it involves adoption. But that generally means only the final order is available to the public unless there is a request that it be sealed. Exhibits entered at the hearing might not be made available outside the hearing and witness testimony would only be available by requesting a transcript. They can be costly to obtain.

Reactions: 15

Yup, the only thing I would like to say is that she didn’t become like this since he left. She was like this clearly as early as 2018 and I think since she had kids. Ioan did his best to hide it and her behaviour until it escalated beyond his control to hide it, Alices mask has slipped as she has aged and to the point that her socio narc mask is completely gone altogether at times. Therapy won’t help her imo, I also do not believe for a second she has had therapists. I’m not sure this path is a chosen path, I think it’s the only path her socio/narc vision can see.

Reactions: 26
Custody documents in California are public record unless there is a request for them to be sealed or it involves adoption. But that generally means only the final order is available to the public unless there is a request that it be sealed. Exhibits entered at the hearing might not be made available outside the hearing and witness testimony would only be available by requesting a transcript. They can be costly to obtain.
Butter Tart, you have been so good getting us previous court docs. I'm happy to look at getting any custody docs that become available, depending on what costly means.I just need help with where to find them. Do you know what the court charges for docs like this?

Reactions: 12
Barre19 SERVING 👏🏼 FACTS 👏🏼 WITH 👏🏼 THIS 👏🏼 THREAD 👏🏼 TITLE 👏🏼 ❤
RTP, when I read your post about your word for the new year (on the last thread) it made me think of this:

4674514-Buddha-Quote-Mind-is-everything-What-we-think-we-become.jpg

I do believe that our mindset has a lot to do with our outcome. I also believe that each person is responsible for their own happiness. I am not saying it's always easy, but some people choose to stay stuck in a negative thought process. To keep this relevant, imagine what Alice could accomplish if she changed her mindset! When she reads here (and we know she does) she could learn a lot from the strong and wonderful people on here if she opened her mind up to change. To be fair, though, maybe it's hard to get past the fact that we keep calling her a bleep. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
he mentioned it on twitter in late April. Conscious of not breaking tattle rules here but you can check it out; it’s still on there
I agree that the ownership of the basement should now be off limits. And thank you for explaining how you knew - given the familial likeness of your avatar (which cracks me up every time you post, along with your screen name, I was fleetingly worried you might really be related. All good now, hope you have a happy New Year.

Reactions: 8
There are some FM that must be going crazy with Alice offline. I wonder if they DM each other or if the twitter convos were just for show. Personally I think it’s great she isn’t on SM and I hope she never returns.

Reactions: 19
AH YOU GUYS. It’s my first title, what a nice way to start my 2023 🤓

Thanks @StoneMountain for always herding us over to a new thread and patiently giving us all the important info again, like our designated responsible grown-up 😁💜

I’m starting this year living in hope that Alice has finally taken some responsibility for the fact that her social media activity is (was) driving the circus. Here’s to a calmer (karma?) and more peaceful 2023 for everyone concerned. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.