Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SGE32

Excuse me if I am wrong as I only glanced over the papers but she hasn’t mentioned about being “ill” as a possible justification for not wanting to move out of the house. Considering this is one of her main story lines for not working you’d think it would be used here.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they have sent presents previously and she's either returned them or binned them. Either way they wouldn't get a thank you letter as an acknowledgement of receipt as that's abusive isn't it 😉
My Dad and all our extended family on his side put money into savings accounts for each of us siblings after he left my mum. We still got little token gifts when we’d see him, but the bulk of his gifts were stashed in those accounts, unknown to us. My mum loathed my grandmother and most of his family. It was difficult, and we rarely saw any of that side sadly. They all contributed every birthday and Christmas. I was none the wiser but received the account book around my 18th birthday. Remember the old Building Society account books, that had every transaction printed out? I still have my old red book, with each of his cash deposits and the dates printed out, and the annual interest added. With my Dad’s signature inside, it makes me cry when I think about it.
I’m sure Ioan’s family will be doing something similar, and it wouldn’t surprise me if David Evans has a provision for his granddaughters in his will. Can’t help but think the best of people unless they give a reason not to, so hope that’s true for the Gruffudd girls.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Even Gloria won’t perjure herself for the Cunt. I can’t wait to see her get turfed out of that house onto the street. Zero fucks given. She has financially abused him for years. Then watch how fast Tone runs.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
She doesn’t want him to go back to her. She wants payback - revenge and cash.
Its actually curious in a way.

I think her prefered scenario, and this has been probably the case for at least 3 years judging by her pre-divorce behavior is to just find someone better/richer/more famous. Pre-divorce her desire was probably to continue to have a pretended lovely marriage while she has affairs on the side.

What her next favoured scenario is...I'm actually unsure about. Either it's being single but make Ioan pay for it out of revenge or having him live in the garage which would secure her financially and feed her ego by virtue of still having an attractive husband (she'd probably pretend that they had the most miracle-like reunion ever yada yada). I tend to think the former rather than the latter, but I'm not that sure.

One thing is for certain: she doesnt love him, likely hasnt loved him for many years. And no matter if she wants him back or not she doesnt want anyone else to have him.

The desire to have contact to him is 1.) to abuse him, 2.) to guilt trip him into complying with her demands, 3.) to put strain on his relationship, 4.) she is obsessed with him (you dont have to love someone for this)

• Sad
Reactions: 36

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter how much you hate your ex. As a parent your kids physical, emotional and financial wellbeing should be paramount.

Alice has done nothing to protect her kids from this mess and has actively made their situation worse. It’s horrible to watch her destroying everything.

• Heart
  • Sick

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I don't believe that there's been any change in the internet status.

I think the lawyer emailed serious documents to her and she's pretending like she didn't get it. And she's using the fake brothers account as a way to signal it.

It stuff she has to sign off on for the house and divorce and she doesn't want electronically sign it.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
it's only the housing situation he downsized. he still gets to travel and all this sort, including some days in luxury hotels even if some of them very likely for free (though in fairness since he is no oversharer I dont know if he downsized in other things). but of course his situation is different as he is sharing the extra burden with a partner (currently seemingly even fully supported by her), so it's a rather unknown how he would have adapted without that lifeline. I reckon he would have, though.
He wouldn't have a choice. He travels economy now too which is new.

The only criticism I will make is him being too soft with Alice. The credit card she had access to until April last year that he paid off? Big mistake. She should have been put on a budget way earlier. He was used to placating her. Old habits die hard.

• Heart

NotPerfect

Did Alice claim squatter's rights? That's essentially what she is doing. As I predicted, they will need a SWAT team to get her out of there. She doesn't care if the house is foreclosed/repossessed. It's not hers, so why should she care?

Also, the romantic novel bit where she says,

With minimal explanation, loan informed me that he no longer loved me. A joint statement was then circulated through the media on or about January 27, 2021. I was emotionally devasted, terrified, and simply unable to comprehend how I was going to move forward from there. loan was my entire life-and the cornerstone of our family. I emotionally struggled to understand how a love I believed was so strong could have ended so badly. Yes, there were likely signs throughout the latter part of our marriage; however, not like many other relationships, they must have simply gone unnoticed.

Making matters worse at the time was the fact that our lives together had always been played out in the public eye. Articles were often written about us. [Penned by me] Social media and entertainment columns were the outlets we survived on during both good and bad times-routinely serving in the role as dear friend and foe. [Incited by me] Admittedly, I have not handled my efforts to emotionally cope with this process in the most appropriate and/or productive manner, [PRO LOL] but time is starting to heal. [lol] It is an ongoing work in process for me as I had (and have) never experienced such devastation, nor could I have ever anticipated such.

Overcoming these challenges has also been made worse by the fact that our lives continue to be the subject of both the US and British press, the Daily Mail in particular. For the most part, all of the articles include copies of every single page of every single pleading filed in this matter to date, and which appear to incite loan's devoted fans.

Of course, the dastardly IG fans did it again. LOL

227 pages of shite.
Can’t quote her exactly but remember her telling the girls about her getting a new boyfriend and them getting a new Daddy? We saw and heard you Alice. And this was during the perfect marriage!

• Heart
  • Angry

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
It will probably be the issue that in order to get a reasonably priced bundle she has to sign up for a contract with a minimum of 12 months, if the existing service has been disconnected there will be a reconnection fee and if she knows she will have to leave within the contract term there is another high fee to pay. She would need to pass a credit check, and there is the possibility that you either must be the homeowner or have a tenancy in order to be able to set up the account at the property, or have the permission of the owner. If there were arrears they will have to be cleared first. I think all of these reasons combined will prevent Alice setting up another account, but there is no reason why she can't get her own pay as you go deal on a mobile phone with either 4 or 5G instead, if a credit check would be an issue for her. She could then use social media and make/receive calls and emails again, so no excuse to miss her court hearing. She may need to set up a Google mail or Hotmail account if her usual email address was connected to the broadband provider.
I posted a while ago that Ioan could terminate the WiFi etc. Can't believe he's actually done it!

MarkC1387

VIP Member
It's curious how sometimes the girls have "no grandparents" but when she's trying to be even more hurtful she suddenly recognises that they have four. So the "evil stepmother" is their grandmother when there is a chance of grifting.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
You think you can leave me and expect me to actually financially support myself?

I will drain all your blood and then end you! And I'll end you're pretty little girlfriend, too!

My summary of the 227 pages.

You're welcome. 😎
Interestingly, if you read it without knowing you’d never guess he has a restraining order against her. The way she talks about his arranging for a car service for the children like she’s an innocent victim is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
Oh to be a fly on the wall at 1.15am . The fucking carnage at discovering you got no internet or phone would have been insane. Her worst nightmare.
I bet she woke the girls up demanding to know if they could get on the internet. For a SM addict who doesn’t leave the house much this is a crisis indeed! Turds we must answer Tones plea on here and give her our worldly turldy advice! I’ll start:

Alice get a fucking job! 🙄

• Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Alice mentioned at one point that her lawyer has a strategy, now I wondered the following: she kinda takes the lack of therapy as an excuse to keep the house, basically "they dont get enough mental help yet, so please keep at least this". I wonder if she agreed to therapy (because if she is actually not in favour of it she cant use that excuse), but deliberately chosed a therapist that is both physically far away and busy in order to have so little therapy that she can both use it for this case as described above, as well as sabotaging the progress for Ioan's relationship to the kids, and thus can also use this for the custody hearing ("look, he only has them 3 % of the time and has still not asked for more, please give me full custody"). Obviously this is unlikely to work, but I got this idea now after I re-read her filing and saw that she weaponised the therapy aspect in order to keep the house.

in that aspect her filing looks pretty insane even if you have not read anything about this case before

In chronological order
1. she is demanding to have direct communication for the house sale and that this should not breech the restraining order
2. then she goes on about how Ioan was her whole life and how happy their marriage was
3. then she complains about Ioan not wanting to see her

And strategically bad this all is in the first 10 pages or so. There is no way that this judge will not immediately see through this that this is all a pathetic attempt to circumvent a restraining order
If someone goes to such lengths to stop any contact with you that he files for a PRO, get the bloody message and leave them alone. This is ridiculous.

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She has totally exhausted ‘attack’ mode so now really focussing on ‘victim’ mode.

I wonder if she’ll ever make it to ‘move on’ mode 😅

• Haha

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
that's fair enough but when it aired in France in october I was checking the hashtag and very few people appeared to like it (Gruffudd's performance was actually well-liked btw, but he is for some reason pretty popular in France, Harrow and Forever had their best ratings world wide there)
No wonder the French people love him...he managed to drag mAlice's lazy fat arse out of their country for good. They probably hold parties in his honour every year! 🎉🍾😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Slim
Good points … keep in mind that the DVRO itself will affect her share of custody. The fact she posted on twitter that spending “nearly a month” (it was all of three weeks, Alice) with the girls was so tough is not a good look. But she wants full custody?
I saw that and thought, does this woman have any desire at all to be a parent? Because it surely doesn't sound that way to me. Who complains about being alone with their children for less than a month at the holidays? Yikes.

I think she means that she's been without Gloria who was hands on raising the girls, cooking for them, doing the heavy lifting, etc., and now has to actually do it herself. You know, like most mothers do. 🙄

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
From the DM's article on the show:

Screenshot_2023-01-12-10-50-13-198_com.android.chrome.jpg

This section caught my eye - "unsavoury tweets flying back and forth" seems to be hinting that he was part of some online spat when in reality he has been silent throughout. Stupid DM.

• Angry

barre19

Chatty Member
as always a new bio is step 1
View attachment 1852973
i take from this that she kept them away from Ioan and knows she is in trouble

"just the 3 of us" despite CF gives it away that she wanted to victim blame Ioan for not spending Xmas with her and the kids (unless she is very specific about xmas the 25th and NY the 1st, and the visitation schedule was upheld)

either way definitely lawyer intervention ahead of a number of crucial dates, its probably just too late
View attachment 1852985
btw they are wearing different things in this pic than in the CF shot
Hooray, happy first twitter bio revision of 2023, everyone! 🥳 🥰

“Likes do not equal endorsements (Cos people actually study this TL to find infractions!)”

People like lawyers, maybe, who have a professional duty to hold you accountable to legally-determined boundaries, which are only in place because you’ve proven yourself chronically incapable of self-control? 🙃

(Don’t even get me started on “likes do not equal endorsements”, my six year-old has better logic than that, you blithering turnip)

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She is dragging this out to ruin him but also, it's the only connection she has with him now - legal wrangling. She'll take that over being ignored. The fact that he has to send a car to get the kids shows how much he fears a confrontation (and another view of her flabby arse) with her.

He knows she's obsessed with him (and will be forever) and wouldn't stoop to "accidentally" have to come out of the house when he's picking them up. The TRO means nothing to her. Will Alice even show at the hearings? If she does, Ioan will need to have security present. She really is behaving like a lunatic fan (not us lol!) who is going mental at being denied access to her idol, ie,

"loan was my entire life-and the cornerstone of our family."

Why would you put that in a court document about denying his wish to sell the family home - not to mention the TRO against her?? Scarlet for her.

• Heart