Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ll give her a pound to shut the fuck up. She knows she’s not going to stop the house sale, this information was revealed to shame and embarrass him. This is what she’s told Lupenis etc he was worth before not taking into account all of her ludicrous spending and out goings. I didn’t read all of the financials, is the school and Gloria counted?
She’ll be fuming the DM hasn’t picked this up, that’s why she returned briefly to Twitter, hoping to rile up the few remaining supporters. That didn’t work so in comes dumb, pathetic Tone. Asking for SAE like a poor man’s Philip Schofield in a broom cupboard long ago. He’s truly laughable that fud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Did Alice claim squatter's rights? That's essentially what she is doing. As I predicted, they will need a SWAT team to get her out of there. She doesn't care if the house is foreclosed/repossessed. It's not hers, so why should she care?

Also, the romantic novel bit where she says,

With minimal explanation, loan informed me that he no longer loved me. A joint statement was then circulated through the media on or about January 27, 2021. I was emotionally devasted, terrified, and simply unable to comprehend how I was going to move forward from there. loan was my entire life-and the cornerstone of our family. I emotionally struggled to understand how a love I believed was so strong could have ended so badly. Yes, there were likely signs throughout the latter part of our marriage; however, not like many other relationships, they must have simply gone unnoticed.

Making matters worse at the time was the fact that our lives together had always been played out in the public eye. Articles were often written about us. [Penned by me] Social media and entertainment columns were the outlets we survived on during both good and bad times-routinely serving in the role as dear friend and foe. [Incited by me] Admittedly, I have not handled my efforts to emotionally cope with this process in the most appropriate and/or productive manner, [PRO LOL] but time is starting to heal. [lol] It is an ongoing work in process for me as I had (and have) never experienced such devastation, nor could I have ever anticipated such.

Overcoming these challenges has also been made worse by the fact that our lives continue to be the subject of both the US and British press, the Daily Mail in particular. For the most part, all of the articles include copies of every single page of every single pleading filed in this matter to date, and which appear to incite loan's devoted fans.

Of course, the dastardly IG fans did it again. LOL

227 pages of shite.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mad Betty

VIP Member
And am I right in thinking that she’s asking him to transfer ownership of the house into their joint names? I’m reading this after a very tiring day, so my apologies. It looks as if she’s trying to muscle in and if he agrees to her demands she will be able to block any sale, in fact block everything she doesn’t like. The direct access thing is just plain nasty, and done to upset and worry Ioan, putting the Abuser in the driving seat. From what I’ve read so far there doesn’t seem to be any mention of a pre nup, and she wants to decide the division of any proceeds. Devious bitch!
Yes, that's exactly what she's asking. She wants her name on the deed for the house she didn't purchase.

Screenshot_20230112-170440.png

• Haha
  • Wow

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Hey all, just wanted to say that I edited the wiki to include Alice's response.

It's under the Court Docs spoiler.

• Heart

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
If it's got arrears on it then the company has cancelled it, not Ioan. It was only $83 dollars a month - why don't you pay it then Moany Tony ?

welp

VIP Member
Since Alice thinks the mortgage should be paid from borrowed/gifted money I propose her twitter followers shall pay for it. It's them that want to keep her in the house after all.
She claims the therapy isn't happening because the therapist's schedule. Don't believe that for a second. It takes two parties to be a available for appointments. What's the betting Alice says the kids are only available when the therapist already has appointments and they are conveniently busy when the therapist is free?
doesnt the stipulation say that if the therapist is not available a different therapist can be used (and they can even make the court decide which one)? What Alice says cannot be true (though it's on Ioan then to drag this shit back to court)

I'm not sure what the Qantas receipt has to do with the sale of the house ?

Other than to try to make the Daily Mail...that he booked a flight to Australia on the same day he was finally awarded rights to see his kids (which is clearly not true).

I mean there are lots of things in there which have nothing to do with the order to sell the house - but the Qantas thing really has nothing to do with the house.
I'm almost disappointed that despite 227 pages full of unrelated crap she didnt mention us even once as promised.

• Haha
It will be 2 years in a couple of months since I started the very first Alice thread, never ever did I imagine that this would still be dragging on.

Actually embarrassed about my first post calling Ioan smug and that Alice was probably well shut, I didn't know any better at that point but Alice certainly has changed my point of view.

Surely 2023 will see the end of this 💩 show? How much longer can the legal stuff carry on?

I hope the girls have had a decent Christmas and that it wasn't all doom and gloom for them.
This is a side-thing but thanks so much for kickstarting what would become a hilarious, heartfelt, thoughtful, and informative series of discussions—thousands of pages, hundreds of thousands of “watchers,” brilliant commentary that makes me sit back and think, choke on my coffee, or wanna hug someone’s backbone in half.

Really, everyone plays a part in what these threads turned out to be, but your initiating the very first conversation basically led to all of us knowing each other. I was around towards the middle of the first thread, but I never flipped back a number of pages to see who started it; I just went with the flow.

Again, thanks. You brought the fam together. ❤

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Regarding "likes are no endorsements". There have been cases where people argued that they used likes as a way to boomark a tweet (since many dont know that twitter has that function in private), you can get away with this, but few of those likes Alice gave was anything worth to bookmark, especially not those that have insults against Ioan mixed in. She may also get away with liking posts where people wish her well after they earlier insulted Ioan, but she has liked tons of tweets that are just entirely desperaging Ioan (or Bianca), she cant talk herself out of these ones, especially as it matches her own tweets.

Whether that is really relevant is a different topic, Ioan has a whole book of tweets from Alice herself, he doesnt need third parties for it, even if that's a pretty nice case for him to prove that Alice actively encourages this stuff (and thus can be held responsible for any reputation loss he suffered).

But as someone upthread said it's pretty amusing that she sets up her own fans to blame them on her downfall (this part of the bio is not new btw, she just changed the paranthesis from "for those who are desperate for dirt" to "cos people actually study this TL to find infractions")

So she's insinuating that she scuppered his visitation over the Xmas/NY. If true, a silly move, with the custody hearing coming up in February.

If Elsie was denied access to her father then it definitely wasn't a lovely Christmas for her.
I am actually not sure that she is saying that, sounds more like a dig, you know, look daddy yet again didnt spend Xmas with all of us (she includes herself). She is lying in this one since "just the 3 of us" is not true (CF and daughter were with them on the evening of Xmas Eve) unless she is very specifically meaning Xmas Day/NY (which could imply Ioan got his regular visitation the day before), so it's clear that the message she wants to bring across is that the sad family yet again didnt spend Xmas as a full family, which is funny since on the surface she tries to also bring the message across that they had a great time.

Whether Ioan had them at any point or not is something I am not sure, I tend to think not, for Christmas at least, but I also agree with @Treacletrixter that her lawyer likely tries to settle (otherwise she would have long filed a response) and since Alice and her brother's behavior killed the settlement the last time her other lawyer tried to settle before a court date her lawyer will have likely told her to show her best behavior, which doesnt just include Social Media but probably also by playing along custody wise.

Obvioulsy the alternate explanation is, as I originally suggested, that she went off Social Media in the knowledge that she is going to pull a stunt with custody, and the SM silence is in an attempt to limit the repercussions for herself while still ruining Xmas for him. In retrospective (based on his court filings) she showed her worst behavior in private whenever she was silent on SM.

Either way I suspect we will find out.

Reactions: 37

sallygsoton

VIP Member
This is prob dumb but what is send on SAE to Tone UK?
CrustySockBro can't even get this right!

As others have said, SAE is a self (stamped) addressed envelope - before t'internweb it was common practice to enclose one when asking someone for something so they didn't have to pay postage

eg "Dear Ioan, please can I have your autograph? I enclose a SAE. Love Tone"!

What he means is "send your answers on a postcard"...

Frequently used when asking a rhetorical question.

eg "why is TinyTone such a wank bucket"...cue British Tattlers falling about laughing and demanding answers on a postcard please!

What a dumb arse he is

🤭

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
The fact that the daughter has still internet is interesting...almost like things are getting properly seperated so that the grifter has to pay for her own stuff while Ioan contributes to his kids.

Companies usually cut off connection between midnight and 3 am if a contract ends. You dont cancel and then it's gone immediately, pure fiction as usual, and you also get plenty notice of cancellation, and the chance to prevent it.

Alice its
If they're willing to restore it if you pay the arrears then it's been cut off not cancelled. Eighty three dollars a month is quite a lot, Alice should shop around for the next place they move to I'm sure she can get cheaper.
83 $ is dirty cheap for all this stuff for 4 people. We pay more for 2 people :ROFLMAO:

Especially for somebody that claims to spend 800 $ per week on groceries....it surprises me that Alice didnt bother to pay her biggest addiction at least herself. Probably sees it as a nice way to anger the daughters (at least the eldest) too and put the blame on Ioan for it.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I watched the reunion yesterday (couldn’t get into it so switched off) and it dawned on me that he hasn’t really promoted it as he should🙁 no morning tv appearances (uk), which is common when you have something come out, rarely posts online.
She has destroyed his money, career, reputation. She is trying to stall the divorce so much and its crazy to think they have been split for 3 years already!
What are her plans for when the divorce is finalised and she has been left with $0 because she stalled so much and Ioan ran out of money?

I do feel for her in the sense of, she decided to be a stay at home mom and must be hard for
Someone in that position to find work after so many years out BUT like many others have said theres soooo much she can do. Translators, cameos, a normal 9-5. I honestly think she cba to work, doesn’t want to audition and tbh i don’t think she would ever get another acting job again after her behaviour.

Like once the divorce is done and dusted house is gone etc… what will she do? How will she survive on no income? I am legit concerned here🤣
But she didn’t decide to be a stay at home mom. She has had some roles since the girls were born. It’s more a case of … older, not that great an actress, not that great a reputation = lots of other choices for casting directors to consider. I believe she is now without an agent because she pitched a huge fit at the last casting call she was sent on. I seem to recall it’s because she felt she was kept waiting too long. After that, her agent dumped her. But she loves to push this narrative that they made a decision she would give up her career. Didn’t happen that way. Her career gave up on her.

• Heart

lurkette

What sticks out to me is how she demands Ioan has to communicate with her directly over all details relating to the sale of the house without it breaching the RO. She is desperate to have him talk to her. I hope the judge doesn’t allow it!

• Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice clearly has internet access - how else would Tone be tweeting?

She is using the kids' phones which haven't been cut off. Word to Tone: Alice is the account holder now. I love the way s/he says 'it was a Family package'. Boo hoo. This is all designed to make IG look bad ahead of the Reunion coming out but I don't think it will make the DM as it's "Tone" posting. She deliberately didn't pay the bill as they would have sent warning letters.

Sucks to be you mAlice :D

• Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member

The soft rollout of IGs post marriage career is starting. A daily mail article with no commenting available.

Let's all give a special look at this quote from him.

--> ‘As a consequence, the viewer gets to see why he shouldn’t have come back,’ explains Ioan. ‘The whole mystery starts to unravel.’

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
always thrilling to get well wishes from strangers that enabled a parent's addiction and that consistently gave her horrible advice. But then again they probably learned this to be normal.
View attachment 1851893
Trying to picture the conversation between them:

"Hi Alice, it's your favourite brother, you may remember me from your wedding where I met my lovely wife. Just wanted to let you know that NarcLover666 on Twitter sends you her best wishes. No I don't think she donated to your gofundme yet"

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
the only one in trouble here is Alice because despite getting much notice from your ex-spouse that he isnt footing your bill any longer (the judge will laugh her out of the court that she still expects this after 2 years and a DVRO) her not doing anything to pay herself or at least ensure via court orders that he temporary pays is neglect (child neglect even, given how important the internet is for school). Ioan's responsibility is to care for them when he has custody and paying child support, and he did that for a long time and way above what you are supposed to despite no court order and despite Alice bleeding his accounts dry.
Screenshot_20230109_181630_Twitter.jpg

Alice mentioned already a year ago that Ioan told her he is no longer paying, and he confirmed as much in his filing. She is sitting this out till they are homeless.

• Angry
  • Sick

Valerian16

She can't be arsed to pay for her own internet so she's using somebody else's.
Why am I not surprised.

• Haha