Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Argh! I was just sycking myself up for the hearings in Jan!
There was two in Jan (assume these are the ones that have been extended) and one in Feb (from memory) I hope that one is going ahead 🤞🏻.
Maybe the extension is because he has work? Or shock, horror! Big Al is starting to agree on certain things?
Sale of the property can't be extended surely? 🤔 Has Alice put her hand in her purse and paid the mortgage arrears 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Notes / recaps from past threads:
-- The 19 January date for the trial setting conference and the 25 January date for the RFO - Family Law (house sale) were combined into the 25 January 2023 date.

-- The 25 January 2023 date (originally scheduled for 19 January 2023) is the conference date for the 20 July 2022 "Request for Trial Setting" to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). Expect up to 3 days for this. <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
This conference for the Status and Trial Setting is where the parties can either inform the judge that an agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders (can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>

-- from trial setting (Alice's lawyer actually indicated to not be available that 19th January date). <Ref: post @254, thread @153>

-- 25 January 2023 @ 0830am hearing regarding sale of house <Ref: post #620, thread #149> and per court docs of 02Dec22

-- "Actually, the typical trial setting in California is two-three months, not five to nine." <Ref: post #56, thread #154>

NOTE: 01/25/2023 @0830 was originally only scheduled for RFO - Family Law (house sale)
Thank you for that, I had lost track!

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Does Alice explain how she has a copy of the receipt of his flight to Oz? Did he provide it?

I scanned through the document really quickly last night (thank you @Sweetnessandlight for sharing) but that was one of my stand out thoughts.
He probably has been asked about a line of expenditure on his bank account and disclosed the receipt to show he didn't pay for two flights only one. Then she's seized upon the date of it.
Yeah I noticed that too!
Am pretty sure Ioans team will go back with "the fuck they are" 🤣
I think is draft stipulation contains stuff about them discussing the house sale directly too

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Can someone who’s watching The Reunion tell me if the “retro attitude to sexuality” means there’s homophobia? If so I’ll give the show a swerve.

it’s a shame it’s getting poor reviews, but everyone makes a dud now and again. I’ve thought recently that IG would be so well suited to musical theatre. It would suit his style of acting and his singing voice! Can just see him giving us a bit of Javert 😄

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It's so stupid, as if they need to fish for evidence of her being a cunt and breaking the RO. She does it out in public for all to see. It is easy to get immured in Alice World and start not seeing the wood for the trees with all this sm crap, but at the end of the day, all the FMs parroting what they've been fed and the snide bio changes and the DM comments won't make a fuck of a difference in court. A judge will just dismiss all that shit, even if the lawyers introduce it, which I can't imagine. IG has a splendid case against her, and I can't wait till she has to reveal what's she's done with all the money. She's not bright enough to have hidden it well. I can't get behind all this wistful hoping for her redemption. She's already irredeemable, IMO. Some behaviour just goes beyond that, and physically beating your partner, mentally torturing them, stealing from them, keeping their children from them, belittling them in every way, telling them they're ugly, unloved, that they're failing at everything they do, abusing their children in front of them, abusing their wider family, being falling down drunk day in, day out. It's so beyond redemption. She just needs to fuck off away from other people.
Exactly this. 👍. I just hope Alice goes to jail and the kids are removed.

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
This section caught my eye - "unsavoury tweets flying back and forth" seems to be hinting that he was part of some online spat when in reality he has been silent throughout. Stupid DM.
Alice and Marjorie tweeting back and forth, obvs.

Watching The Reunion.

Verdict: shit
Well that's disappointing.

Anyone out there read the book too? How does it compare to the show?

Endora

VIP Member
Imo the only time she'll willingly let them go to IG is if she gets something out of it, aka money, or face to face time with IG
You think so, Cookie? I'm not sure that at this point, Alice is eager for face time with a man who might at best look at her with pity or more likely with no expression at all - and who for sure in his mind would be comparing her unfavorably to his current partner. Alice wanting to be compensated, though? I'm with you there.

Invictus

Chatty Member
I've been away from Tattle for ages, due to December being busy and then getting flu. I skim read that last few threads to catch up.

Good to see Alice is off Twitter, probably not her choice but surely it gives her a slightly more healthy mindset on a daily basis. Although no doubt she is constantly reading and looking up any mentions.

I really hope the girls got to see their Dad over the Xmas period and that it's going well. I have a feeling the visits might actually be doing ok, as Alice would surely have mentioned it (pre Twitter break) and bask in it all. She would never admit to them enjoying spending time with him.

I can't wait for the court hearings and hopefully see some actual and real progress with the divorce, house and custody. The transcripts will be interesting, I know @Hiraeth obtained them in the past, but I haven't seen her post for a while. I'd happily chuck in a few quid if anyone else was thinking of getting them.
This extended period of silence gives me hope progress is being made. Alice is largely off SM at this point, which she has done periodically and briefly, but this might be her longest stint yet. I'd like to think she's getting help or figuring shit out but that's the optimistic side of me. It must be nice however for her daughters (the eldest in particular) to have a break on one front.

Maybe Alices lawyer has actually managed something?

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This is about house sale. I can’t understand what witness you could possibly have. It’s all about numbers and financial reports?

MuddledWater

Does Alice explain how she has a copy of the receipt of his flight to Oz? Did he provide it?

I scanned through the document really quickly last night (thank you @Sweetnessandlight for sharing) but that was one of my stand out thoughts.

Reactions: 5

AnneinHever

VIP Member
I think besides shaming Ioan for something Alice is at fault Tone is suggesting that Alice is blacklisted from opening accounts, which makes no sense as the account holder was supposedly Ioan, so if somebody was blacklisted it would be him (and even then he wouldnt be lol!).

Which suggests to me that Ioan has transfered the account to Alice's name (probably transfered his and probably the kids phones to a new account) and she just didnt pay for it.

that's her next excuse for failing to do all the things she is tasked to, it's no coincidence
BIB that’s not an excuse. That’s asking to remove the kids from her as she is not capable to support them in any way.

Alice clearly has internet access - how else would Tone be tweeting?

She is using the kids' phones which haven't been cut off. Word to Tone: Alice is the account holder now. I love the way s/he says 'it was a Family package'. Boo hoo. This is all designed to make IG look bad ahead of the Reunion coming out but I don't think it will make the DM as it's "Tone" posting. She deliberately didn't pay the bill as they would have sent warning letters.

Sucks to be you mAlice :D
If the kids have 5G she can share it. iPhones do that…

sallygsoton

VIP Member
I wanted to like The Reunion and Ioan does look lovely in it, if a little bit underweight - hardly surprising with the stress he was under. However, it was all a bit of a daft plot to me and having Dervla Kirwan (51 years old) playing Ioan's mother is unforgiveable.
No!! Surely not!! 🤭

• Wow

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
I hope y
Wow that’s actually quite beautiful (the first paragraph!)
I will always believe that everyone is capable of redemption and transformation, no matter how far gone or how old (not saying Alice is old btw) I truly hope this for Alice.
You are right. From some of the other threads on here, posters are not so generous. This is my favourite thread by far!
I also like to believe that people are capable of redemption.

• Heart