Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Ioan (might be again a mutual one, @ButterTart will know more) has requested to delay a hearing (to settle maybe?)
View attachment 1855602
meanwhile Alice makes a quick twitter return to thank for a parcel
View attachment 1855605
Argh! I was just sycking myself up for the hearings in Jan!
There was two in Jan (assume these are the ones that have been extended) and one in Feb (from memory) I hope that one is going ahead 🤞🏻.
Maybe the extension is because he has work? Or shock, horror! Big Al is starting to agree on certain things?

Reactions: 8

Georgie883

VIP Member
Maybe there's a new career opening up for her here. View attachment 1871397

Elsie looks so gaunt in the face, even before she blows a kiss. Poor girl looks miserable and unwell to me, maybe not physically sick, but she doesn't look well. :(
I agree. It looks like she has been unwell recently? I know it’s in black and white, but the little specks under the eyes (on the check bones) she looks very tired. I hope she is recovering from a bug and it’s not stress and late nights 😕 Ella looks Well and healthy.

Reactions: 7

welp

VIP Member
Between the Spare drama and Lisa Marie, I wonder how much the DM even cares at this point.
It'll probably make it, but it wont be huge because this filing has no huge revelation other than a very detailed overview of how much a c-list actor earns.
If Alice isn’t paying Marie to proof read her statement then Marie won’t do it. Spelling and grammatical errors won‘t count against her. Although missing an opportunity to construct a valid and concise argument is an own goal.

As a client Alice can insist on saying what she wants. All Marie can and should do is ensure she doesn‘t perjure herself.

Despite promises there is no smoking gun or big revelations. Her interest in the property is protected by her prenup and marital laws she doesn’t need to be on the deeds. Neither of them have any money or income. The property can and should be sold. They will be able to pay debts and live off the proceeds. He can house the children if she can’t.
thing is it's not only Alice's part that is full of typos :ROFLMAO:

Usually a solicitor/lawyer writes it. But to me it reads as she wrote it? Its very bitter
Actually imo Alice's part sounds less bitter than Marie's (the memorandum at the end has Loopy vibes). Alice sounds soft for Alice standards, no comparison to her crazy response to the TRO that was just random rambling.

Last edited:

SusanC

VIP Member
Does this filing have anything to do with the house sale or is it to harass Ioan more?
Any excuse will do.

And am I right in thinking that she’s asking him to transfer ownership of the house into their joint names? I’m reading this after a very tiring day, so my apologies. It looks as if she’s trying to muscle in and if he agrees to her demands she will be able to block any sale, in fact block everything she doesn’t like. The direct access thing is just plain nasty, and done to upset and worry Ioan, putting the Abuser in the driving seat. From what I’ve read so far there doesn’t seem to be any mention of a pre nup, and she wants to decide the division of any proceeds. Devious bitch!
So basically she wants them to give her some more rope?

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'm going to take it as a positive that Alice has actually made an effort to go out rather than fester. It won't just benefit her but also the girls to get out from the doom and gloom of those four walls. Who knows maybe she was touting for work 🤔

Autisteuse

VIP Member
‼Alice filed a very long response and a witness list
View attachment 1877913
Well, the Queen of Hell did say that she was going to drag out divorce proceedings as long as possible… 🤦‍♀️

Who are the witnesses I wonder ?
Please call the twins
Lupine! The judge will throw the *actual* book at him when he starts off with one of his Meghan-Markle-esque word salad diatribes… “We are here to reveal the truth about the patriarchy. But be in no doubt: Alice needs my support. NEEDS it!’

omg the way she is describing how amazing their relationship was, this is amazing
I can’t find the documents anywhere - does anyone have a link??

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited:

lulooo

VIP Member
If that were the case I'd be single from my second pregnancy 15 years ago 🤣🤣 my whole family snore. Worse on my period, whenever I've been drinking or sick and whenever I was extremely overweight (lost about 10 stone and still cointing). My other half slept in the spare room whenever I was pregnant with our daughter as our son was still in with us and has learned to sleep with his arm over his ear 🤣🤣
I’m a terrible snorer, so is my husband so we create quite a din much to the discomfort of our sons when they are stayin. I go to sleep with earphones in listening to the radio or podcasts. That helps if Mr Looo is asleep before me. Congratulations and very well done on your weight loss. Awesome work as it can’t have been easy 👏👏👏💖

in fairness it does depend a bit. We know that they had previously the papers ready for the house sale (but Alice didnt sing), so they would have defined a realtor there already, and maybe even agreed on that specific one since it's one they both know. I dont know the specifics of those relationships, but I question anyone that is suggested by the Narc.

Also I noticed that regarding Alice's demand to transfer the property in Ioan and her name she also says "or as otherwise deemed necessary by Ms. Deutsch". In theory she would give that way her friend the legal power to transfer the house in Alice's name only, or am I seeing this wrong?
On the face of it, that appears to be the case. Surely Ioan’s lawyers will spot that and refuse. Could that be done, asking those who know about these things?

Last edited:
  • Heart

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I haven't caught up with everything so I may be getting the wrong end of the stick. Has Ioan paid off some of the mortgage payments since his last filing? Or am I misinterpreting that? It sounds like Alice is going to make selling the house extremely difficult. He should just let the bank foreclose on it, IMO. It shouldn't effect his credit rating as it's in a trust.

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Who is he quoting or is that a generic dig at people who don't think domestic abusers should be put on a pedestal on national TV? In either case, this cunt can fuck right off with Big Al.
I read it as criticism of the Lorraine show for showing it...

Am I just being over optimistic? :unsure:

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
always thrilling to get well wishes from strangers that enabled a parent's addiction and that consistently gave her horrible advice. But then again they probably learned this to be normal.
View attachment 1851893

I think they mean that Alice's lawyer declared in october when she tried to postpone the hearing that 19th january (among others) cannot be the date to which the custody hearing can be postponed to because they are not available, though could be because of the Trial Setting rather than having something else to do.
There’s been no order filed with the court requesting a change of date…🤷‍♀️