Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Linking another review: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/reunion-itvx-review-slow-burn-070000996.html

I have still not made it to the end and struggling to watch it, sorry...
Perhaps what Guardian meant about retro sexuality is how Vinca has been portrayed, the male gaze?
In the review I just linked, the reviewer remarks: Even the missing Vinca is lacking personality, instead appearing as a vessel for men to project their desires onto – Thomas in particular. Not awarded any distinct interests or desires of her own, her characteristics are limited to ‘pretty’ and ‘missing’.

(So far I have found her rather tiresome).

Reactions: 7

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
The “new” girlfriend of two years… 🫠

I can’t remember ever encountering “abs” until this thread. But if someone’s got autocorrect turned off, I’d probably expect to see other typos too. How strange. 🙃
Officially its only been 17 months but yes, not "new."

M33L4

VIP Member
8 minutes in and the attempt to age Dervla Kirwan to look old enough to be 40-something Thomas’ mother (played by Ioan) by only dying her hair grey is piss poor.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Without causing a riot ...I'm slightly side eyeing the new Range Rover. Not sure that plays well in the circumstances.

Plus she maybe does have a point.....if he was paid $750,000 in August 2021. It can't ALL have been spent already can it?

If La Jolla was costing him say $10,000 per month and she was spending another $5000 per month - that's 17 months at $15,000 - $255000 - but he's been paying a lot less since April so it may be closer to $200,000 he's spent on her over the last 17 months.

If he's spent about $10k per month on himself in that time, that's another $170,000.
So maybe he's spent around $370k since he received the Reunion paycheck.

There's still a fair bit not accounted for out of the $750k he received - even with agents fees, taxes etc.

Plus did he really not save anything during the Harrow/Forever years, when he was likely earning more?

I genuinely don't understand how people living in a small, fairly shitty house can burn through these vast amounts of money.

dich65

Damn, find it difficult to successfully add GIFS. But for non-UK peeps, "Computer says no" has entered the daily UK lexicon and you just need to say it to anyone in the UK and they will snigger and know what you mean. So if any of you are interested further, look up the "Little Britain" comedy series which shines a comedic light on British society, which is stuffed to the brim with caricatures of the weird, inappropriate, nerdy and socially strange or uptight people of "Little Britain"
Thanks for the explanation 👍

Just looked it up on YouTube, hilarious!

Last edited:
  • Haha

dich65

So Alice is now 'gagged' but it didn't have to be this way. She could have kept going with her batshit commentary on sports, politics, etc which was good for lols if nothing else and didn't break the PRO.

But she always seemed to get worse (maybe after the 3 sharp ones?) and then the "AEA is Tamika who is BW who is a pe-do" shite emerges. Pathetic for a 54 yo.
I wonder what will happen after the 25th, the next court decision as I believe the earlier one in January has been postponed as her legal team is not available. If IG is able to sell the house, I suspect he already has a buyer lined up, possibly a company like Redfin. Hopefully Alice has been using her free time from SM, looking for alternative accommodation and arranging for movers to pack up the house.

Reactions: 6

Diamonds60

VIP Member
When I’m out and about and a kid wants to use internet on their iPad they use my hotspot. They don’t have a phone line or anything. Alice could defo use hotspot off kids phones. Also the minute an account is cancelled your number is gone. Only way to keep a number is to go in and change your contract before it’s cancelled.

Notes / recaps from past threads:
-- The 19 January date for the trial setting conference and the 25 January date for the RFO - Family Law (house sale) were combined into the 25 January 2023 date.

-- The 25 January 2023 date (originally scheduled for 19 January 2023) is the conference date for the 20 July 2022 "Request for Trial Setting" to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). Expect up to 3 days for this. <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
This conference for the Status and Trial Setting is where the parties can either inform the judge that an agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders (can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>

-- from trial setting (Alice's lawyer actually indicated to not be available that 19th January date). <Ref: post @254, thread @153>

-- 25 January 2023 @ 0830am hearing regarding sale of house <Ref: post #620, thread #149> and per court docs of 02Dec22

-- "Actually, the typical trial setting in California is two-three months, not five to nine." <Ref: post #56, thread #154>

NOTE: 01/25/2023 @0830 was originally only scheduled for RFO - Family Law (house sale)
Does alice have to be in attendance? I can see this being dragged out for months if alice has her way😵💫

SusanC

VIP Member
Oh right, I didn't take into account all the lackeys on IG payroll bleeding him dry.

I am not fan of IG The Actor. I'm not rushing off to watch anything he is in. I keep getting surprised when I read he is in a movie I've seen and never realised he was the actor. I'm a Turd because of Alice. She created this thread, not Ioan. I'm rooting for Ioan The Person.
Me too. Fantastic Four was on again last night. I attempted to watch it again last night. Nope. Just nope.

I think that the Abuser lived beyond their means. Ioan has always seemed to be careful and astute with money, but she would have ridden rough shod over him during the marriage and kicked up hell if he refused her anything. I mean didn’t they have both a maid and a nanny at one point. On what he earned! This was so she could work and further her career🤪 instead the lazy bitch sat on that fat arse of hers drank and popped pills all day. She makes my teeth itch👹
He didn't work for 2-3 years. And still had costs to stay in people's faces, eg country club membership, as well as mortgage and living costs.

Why all the caps on YOU, YOURS ? What’s all that about? Calm down Alice. Get a job, yes YOU Alice. Get YOUR lazy arse out of bed and YOU get a job.
I was wondering that too. Is it perhaps a template and she was supposed to replace each YOU with her name or his name?

Last edited:

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Linking another review: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/reunion-itvx-review-slow-burn-070000996.html

I have still not made it to the end and struggling to watch it, sorry...
Perhaps what Guardian meant about retro sexuality is how Vinca has been portrayed, the male gaze?
In the review I just linked, the reviewer remarks: Even the missing Vinca is lacking personality, instead appearing as a vessel for men to project their desires onto – Thomas in particular. Not awarded any distinct interests or desires of her own, her characteristics are limited to ‘pretty’ and ‘missing’.

(So far I have found her rather tiresome).
So it’s the Twilight books sans vampires, but with unintentionally comic names, overblown narrative and mothers only four years older than their sons,* then?

*Actually Edward’s ‘mother’ is only 26. And the narrative is overblown. Cherchez la différence, I guess.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I watched the first half of episode one and stopped last week. I Just struggled with it. But I figured I just wasn’t in mood for it at the time.