Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I must admit I rarely notice bios on social media, what did she have previously?
"the questionmark is the best thing that ever happened to me"

questionmark = the uncertaincy MS brings (she also had a ❓in her emoji collection there)

Reactions: 5

SusanC

VIP Member
Without causing a riot ...I'm slightly side eyeing the new Range Rover. Not sure that plays well in the circumstances.

Plus she maybe does have a point.....if he was paid $750,000 in August 2021. It can't ALL have been spent already can it?

If La Jolla was costing him say $10,000 per month and she was spending another $5000 per month - that's 17 months at $15,000 - $255000 - but he's been paying a lot less since April so it may be closer to $200,000 he's spent on her over the last 17 months.

If he's spent about $10k per month on himself in that time, that's another $170,000.
So maybe he's spent around $370k since he received the Reunion paycheck.

There's still a fair bit not accounted for out of the $750k he received - even with agents fees, taxes etc.

Plus did he really not save anything during the Harrow/Forever years, when he was likely earning more?

I genuinely don't understand how people living in a small, fairly shitty house can burn through these vast amounts of money.
Was there not also talk that he owed taxes to the French Govt? Taxes not yet paid on income earned from The Reunion?

DevonshirePixie

Sorry but Tonely the lonely killed me 🤣🤣.

I too wish she would redeem herself for the girls sake but it isn't going to happen, not permanently anyway UNLESS she meets a better prospect than Ioan and then she will packing the girls off to visit Yo & B every night! Sadly she won't meet better prospect because nobody will tolerate her.

She has been foolish really because i would put money on that Yo seeing the girls and them being at the apartment with him and B on a very regular basis would have led to some friction between them because sulky resentful off spring do not make for a happy time.
I suppose she could hook up with Pete Davison or Andrew Tate 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
They?? Ioan has been willing to downsize. He even got slated by Alice for living in a "box".
it's only the housing situation he downsized. he still gets to travel and all this sort, including some days in luxury hotels even if some of them very likely for free (though in fairness since he is no oversharer I dont know if he downsized in other things). but of course his situation is different as he is sharing the extra burden with a partner (currently seemingly even fully supported by her), so it's a rather unknown how he would have adapted without that lifeline. I reckon he would have, though.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Will the sale of the property be straight forward if the Judge agrees that the house needs to be sold? Will there be a watertight ruling that seals the sale?

dich65

Didn't someone on here say that foreclosure took a long time, which would mean Alice could live in the house till she was literally carried out kicking and screaming. If that is correct, there is no doubt Alice will not agree to sell, she plans to stay in that house till the bitter end.
Maybe in the UK but not in the US as far as I know. I doubt the judge will allow it to go into foreclosure if IG has a buyer lined up. Lots of companies will take it off his hands, sight unseen.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
What's been happening with Big Al? She got cut off in the middle of the night, then somehow she managed to grab the tiniest bit of a friends hotspot to get her urgent message out to those waiting with baited breath (haha)

Not been on much lately. Now on 3rd kidney infection in nearly as many weeks. Plus now got Covid. Deep joy. Mum tested positive, I thought my aches, pain & feeling sick was just another infection but took a test just in case. Not been out in months but got Covid! I know it's not much news now, but because I'm deemed vulnerable the antiviral team will be here within 24 hours with some meds for me. It is kind of a worry because at the moment I'm here with mum & granny (testing negative) but she's 90.
Bless you, Tilly. You are in my prayers, as ever. Wrap yourself up and rest as much as possible - take care of you. Xx

• Heart

dich65

She can't say she's using Ella's phone or 'hot spot' because Ioan is paying for it and she shouldn't be using it. It would get her in hot water and she knows it. Thus the mystery 'friend'.

My opinion.
Why would 'hotspotting' Ella's phone get her in trouble? I understand not using Ella's phone but not sure how Ioan would know if she was 'hotspotting'? It could only be a temporary solution as she would need to be near the phone to use it constantly.

Reactions: 4