Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I don’t pay much attention to critics, I like to make my own mind up. Critics say that Breaking Bad is one of the best shows ever, I thought it was so overrated 😊
that's fair enough but when it aired in France in october I was checking the hashtag and very few people appeared to like it (Gruffudd's performance was actually well-liked btw, but he is for some reason pretty popular in France, Harrow and Forever had their best ratings world wide there), I have also not seen a single good review elsewhere tbh. When both audience and critics agree (not that it is bad, but average) it's pretty clear, even if obviously there is also a fraction that will like it. But while his acting is no worse than in his previous works I reckon he will not be remembered for this show (unlike his other more recent TV shows).

Reactions: 3

dich65

The Jan 25 hearing is still on the court docket. These are the currently scheduled hearings:

01/19/2023 at 8:30 AM in Department 6 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Trial Setting Conference

01/25/2023 at 8:30 AM in Department 6 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
RFO - Family Law

02/15/2023 at 1:30 PM in Department 6 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
RFO - Custody, Visitation
So when the issue of house being settled? I thought that was on 25th?

NarcRage

VIP Member
Literally no reason why she couldn’t sort out Wi-Fi and a cell phone first thing after this happened. I 100% know someone will have done it for her. She is just performing as Alice the helpless victim for the brain dead. Any of them smart enough to realise this is an everyday task for an adult is too scared to say anything.

Most of us question why Ioan carried her financially for so long, going as far to paying all the bills. He know she would never do it herself. Rather than do a bit of adulting she will let the lights go out.

I pity the poor acolytes left who will be doing all this shit for her. I am fairly sure that the 2 real life friends, Joan Colin’s Fan club and Victoria Creepy won’t do it for her. They have their own grift to see to. It will be the other poor saps.
Joan Collins Fan Club :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OMG that's who she reminds me of!!!!

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
It's more like
I had a farm in Africa and the bogan is the dingo who will eat my babies

I do admire that Alice's lawyer submitted the whole plane ticket in electronic form to the court. Because page count = truth

1 like = 1 prayer for her
Don't think we need this brought into it.

Reactions: 2