Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how things work in CA but asking for a specific, named realtor seems very odd.

Reactions: 12
I watched the reunion yesterday (couldn’t get into it so switched off) and it dawned on me that he hasn’t really promoted it as he should🙁 no morning tv appearances (uk), which is common when you have something come out, rarely posts online.
She has destroyed his money, career, reputation. She is trying to stall the divorce so much and its crazy to think they have been split for 3 years already!
What are her plans for when the divorce is finalised and she has been left with $0 because she stalled so much and Ioan ran out of money?

I do feel for her in the sense of, she decided to be a stay at home mom and must be hard for
Someone in that position to find work after so many years out BUT like many others have said theres soooo much she can do. Translators, cameos, a normal 9-5. I honestly think she cba to work, doesn’t want to audition and tbh i don’t think she would ever get another acting job again after her behaviour.

Like once the divorce is done and dusted house is gone etc… what will she do? How will she survive on no income? I am legit concerned here🤣
I have a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of go fund my addictions groceries on the horizon.

I don’t know how things work in CA but asking for a specific, named realtor seems very odd.
Didn't she also specify which therapist the girls saw too?
Seeing a pattern here!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It is to me too, I think it’s just another avenue to gain control. Alice probably thinks this friend will give a discounted rate to sell. But imo you never mix friendships and money. Also as someone said earlier letting her friend take control over putting Alices name on the house is insane. You get a cheap rate by inviting 3 agents to view the property then playing them off each other. If nothing much selling then they are often desperate and happy to decrease their rates to sell it for you.

Reactions: 18
I think she thinks she can manipulate someone she knows who is "friends" with her to be more on her side than on his.
Lovebombing combined with sob stories/excuses why viewings can't take place etc

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Disability benefits (if she can get it) in Bristol.
She wouldn't qualify, and she would never move back to England, let alone Bristol. Yep, I do wonder what her goal is. I guess she is hoping to drag it out until Ella is at least 14, so she can decide which parent she wants to live with. But what are they going to live on and where? At the moment, he isn't earning any money or at least, it's only residuals, so the amount isn't going to be enough to support both of them. Obviously, once his career is up and running again,(if he can) then she can apply for more support until Ella's 18, but then she is on her own if Elsie is with Ioan. At the moment, I doubt he is considering any jobs outside of LA, or she would have a fit because there will be times when he can't see them at the weekend. She has already proved that this will happen with the visit to France for promotional work and the New York presenting gig.

Reactions: 16
I think she thinks she can manipulate someone she knows who is "friends" with her to be more on her side than on his.
Lovebombing combined with sob stories/excuses why viewings can't take place etc
She's already proven that she's untrustworthy, Anne Kiley will have her on the ropes in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The courts want to do as little as possible so they are actually pretty thankful if you suggest someone, the issue is here that it's a known friend of hers. albeit also of Ioan's perhaps, again, I dont know how close they all are to each other, unlike Lady V or CF she is not interacting and posting anything about Alice online, the below is a third party (that participated in some Ioan bashing early on btw) posting a year ago on Alice's feed about the three of them meeting up.
bzUeHnT.png

Unless the relationship is different than I thought I'd reckon Ioan's team will reject this like most of Alice's proposal, and then Alice will moan how Ioan is not willing to accept any compromise yada yada. It's really no wonder why they can never settle with the demands she makes.

Either way though someone who is close to either or both parties is the wrong person to do this in a high conflict divorce.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Currently watching the reunion! I don’t mind it actually but Ioan looks much older than Dervla Kirwin and Rupert Graves (who is 10 years older). You can tell it was a very stressful time as he has deep set wrinkles that have since smoothed.
Surely the production would have seen that and aged the parents in comparison? They look like they have drunk from the fountain of youth for their age so playing the parents of someone 25 years out of school is a stretch!

Reactions: 11
Well odd on Alice's part in this divorce. I have one specific realtor I use here in our village. But I am damn sure that if I had had to sell my house during the divorce my ex would never have agreed to use him.
In fact, these memories go back 23 years, he had a realtor he insisted sell one piece of property and my attorney said absolutely not. Judge agreed.

Reactions: 15
If they are friends, she might be getting a finder's fee from the agent who sells it.

I do feel for her in the sense of, she decided to be a stay at home mom and must be hard for
Someone in that position to find work after so many years out
BUT like many others have said theres soooo much she can do. Translators, cameos, a normal 9-5. I honestly think she cba to work, doesn’t want to audition and tbh i don’t think she would ever get another acting job again after her behaviour.

Like once the divorce is done and dusted house is gone etc… what will she do? How will she survive on no income? I am legit concerned here🤣
Yeah, nah. She is finding it hard to get movie work because she was a tit actress and hard to work with.
She doesn't want to do anything less prestigious than movie work.

So she has selected herself out of the workforce.

Reactions: 21
If they are friends, she might be getting a finder's fee from the agent who sells it.

Yeah, nah. She is finding it hard to get movie work because she was a tit actress and hard to work with.
She doesn't want to do anything less prestigious than movie work.

So she has selected herself out of the workforce.
I LOVED 102 dalmations as a kid🥹😂😭 i watched it a few months back and its hard to believe thats her! She seemed so…. Nice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the reunion yesterday (couldn’t get into it so switched off) and it dawned on me that he hasn’t really promoted it as he should🙁 no morning tv appearances (uk), which is common when you have something come out, rarely posts online.
She has destroyed his money, career, reputation. She is trying to stall the divorce so much and its crazy to think they have been split for 3 years already!
What are her plans for when the divorce is finalised and she has been left with $0 because she stalled so much and Ioan ran out of money?

Someone in that position to find work after so many years out BUT like many others have said theres soooo much she can do. Translators, cameos, a normal 9-5. I honestly think she cba to work, doesn’t want to audition and tbh i don’t think she would ever get another acting job again after her behaviour.

She didn't need to be a stay at home mum though, they employed a nanny and a housekeeper so she could still work. But she didn't find work because she is crap at acting and an idle malicious witch as well.

So when that didn't work out instead of looking after the kids and house herself and sacking off the home help to save some money she took to staying in bed ranting on social media and sticking tat on handbags while Gloria fetched her kids up for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"If you're committed to not being or becoming a victim, then you never will" 🔥
Screenshot_20230115-230059_Instagram.jpg

also from a few weeks ago
Screenshot_20230115-231617_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi all!

Just having a quick catch up, I see a few kind messages (as usual) to fellow tattlers, so I hope everyone is okay and sending positive vibes💗
P.s mAlice is a bleep, pass it on...

• Heart
Reactions: 14

But she didn’t decide to be a stay at home mom. She has had some roles since the girls were born. It’s more a case of … older, not that great an actress, not that great a reputation = lots of other choices for casting directors to consider. I believe she is now without an agent because she pitched a huge fit at the last casting call she was sent on. I seem to recall it’s because she felt she was kept waiting too long. After that, her agent dumped her. But she loves to push this narrative that they made a decision she would give up her career. Didn’t happen that way. Her career gave up on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I noticed she said somewhere in the filing she lived the life of someone who makes $1m. That right there is the biggest mistake she made. Just because Ioan may make $1m it doesn’t mean you live that way. If they lived like he made $200k the house would have been paid off by now. Also doesn’t understand fact that when you make $1m you take home $250-350 after expenses fees and taxes. Dumb duck

Reactions: 29
I don’t think Ioan going to the house and Alice staying inside where she can’t see him is the problem. I suspect he mentally can not trust her to do that or go to that house after being abused there. Doing what Alice suggests takes trust and I would say Ioan is all out of that.
Absolutely. The fact Alice has actually highlighted/drawn attention to the fact that her husband is afraid to go near the house for fear of seeing her is mind boggling, absolutely bizarre. Especially considering it’s on record that in the past she has screamed at him on the street and exposed herself sexually in front of minors.

Reactions: 22
Absolutely. The fact Alice has actually highlighted/drawn attention to the fact that her husband is afraid to go near the house for fear of seeing her is mind boggling, absolutely bizarre. Especially considering it’s on record that in the past she has screamed at him on the street and exposed herself sexually in front of minors.
The other thing I read a while ago when I was looking at DVRO is that if you have one then you restart the relationship with the victim and all goes well then suddenly the victim says oh you broke the RO by being near me. You have no leg to stand on. Even if both agree to see each other and the victim then complains the abuser is still arrested so him going within range of her is absolutely stupid for Alice to ask it as it does not protect her even if he agrees at the time.
Apparently it’s quite a common way to get caught out. And as you see Alice is asking him to go near her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.