Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but after that hearing there is another one (unless they settle or postpone again)

One of my favourite things about this is that she also argues in her court filing that she cant afford a forensic accountant (after "I couldnt attend the DVRO hearing because I have no money and I'm on the floor" this will be her excuse for losing this case this time)

So she expects Ioan to collect debt in order to financially support her, but she cant do the same?

They also repeatedly bemoan that Ioan took a few days/weeks longer to produce certain documents they wanted (we dont know how this is the other way around, Ioan's side certainly asked Alice for further documentation too), if the judge looks when the parties submitted their initial financial declaration (which is easier to do) he will see that Alice did hers 9 months delayed and that her initial response to the divorce was 10 months delayed. You really shouldnt throw with stones if you are in a glass house.

It's really nutty that they submitted some of these points (aside from the fact that they also filed documents they were allowed to cite but not submit, and the countless grammar errors and typos)
Also the irony of wanting to appoint Brianna Deutsch, who, like Alice was an actress but not particularly successful so changed career (real estate agent) to make ends meet.

How about retraining Alice? Like your friends seem to do.

Reactions: 28
after that hearing there is another one
but we don't know the date yet do we?

Anyway Alice is gearing up to spew on SM after the 25th by the looks of things. I can already predict some of it "Judge favours those with money, I'm gagged from telling my TRUTH" blah blah blah...

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Also the irony of wanting to appoint Brianna Deutsch, who, like Alice was an actress but not particularly successful so changed career (real estate agent) to make ends meet.

How about retraining Alice? Like your friends seem to do.
"friends"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.