Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, Lorraine is a bleep. She said this morning that if Harry & Meghan informed the BAFTA Tea Party that they were attending no one could do anything about it and they would just show up. Way to feed entitled bs. Sorry, not the persons in question for this thread, but to demonstrate her cuntiness.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
one thing I like about Alice's filing is that she admits that one reason why she wants to keep the house is to force Ioan to continue to pay money despite not having anything, even if it means generating more debt (so she was lying about the lack of support on twitter as we all predicted) because with his income he will be ordered to pay very little child support otherwise. Admitting to financial abuse in a court filing is not the smartest idea, Alice.

anyway, Tone has been watching his bro-in-law it seems
Screenshot_20230116_102841_Twitter.jpg

LOL Tone
Screenshot_20230116_102901_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I have not watched The Reunion, and I won’t seek it out. I watch very little tv these days so no slur on Ioan. If Bruv Tone is dissing the quality of the show, doesn’t mean much. At least Ioan is working in a creative field, soaking up the sun in lovely surroundings and climate with his perky girlfriend, earning money rather than sitting on his arse all day (both siblings), having failed at business (show in her case, lots of downbeat ones in his). I know who is living the more successful life. And once the shackles are off, he will fly I am sure. He filmed that piece during a period of high stress. Since then he looks like he breaths deep and sleeps well. Unlike brother Tone and sister Al. He has a future, they are clinging on to the past.

Reactions: 29
That brother of Alices gives me the absolute creeps. He must live a very sad life to be so bitter and awful about his soon to be ex brother in law. The best thing about getting rid of Alice will be getting rid of him too.
Bring on the 25th!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pull the other one, Toney Baloney. Even if you had the money to go to France you'd still stay at home glued to your chair tweeting nonsense at 3am.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her argument for keeping the house seems to be if I sell it I won't get any child support, so to circumvent that I am going to get the court to order that Ioan puts himself in debt to fund my living expenses.

The court wouldn't order him to borrow to fund child support. It would order it based on income, not his borrowing capacity.

How she sits there on her arse for two years, refusing to work and expects a court to sanction this is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her argument for keeping the house seems to be if I sell it I won't get any child support, so to circumvent that I am going to get the court to order that Ioan puts himself in debt to fund my living expenses.

The court wouldn't order him to borrow to fund child support. It would order it based on income, not his borrowing capacity.

How she sits there on her arse for two years, refusing to work and expects a court to sanction this is beyond me.
She's got in such a knock on effect to each case she doesn't know if she's coming or going. She can't state she can't work because she is bed bound for 50-80% of the week because that is it knocks into the custody case. She's literally come up with so many excuses about why she can't do anything - it's mind boggling!

Reactions: 19
Tone the moan is hoping for his payout on 26th. The man is an utter embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
one thing I like about Alice's filing is that she admits that one reason why she wants to keep the house is to force Ioan to continue to pay money despite not having anything, even if it means generating more debt (so she was lying about the lack of support on twitter as we all predicted) because with his income he will be ordered to pay very little child support otherwise. Admitting to financial abuse in a court filing is not the smartest idea, Alice.

anyway, Tone has been watching his bro-in-law it seems
View attachment 1886637
LOL Tone
View attachment 1886638
When they divorce with Ioan not pay ongoing monthly child support? Or just a lump sum* from the sale of the house?
* by lump sum i mean $20 from the sale once all fees, lawyer fees debts etc have been paid off😄

Reactions: 8
I've mostly stopped reading about Alice because she's just so utterly poisonous. But Jesus Christ, woman. Have some pride!! My marriage ended around same time as hers and we have kids together too. I could never envision going after ex so viciously and for so long. Marriages end, it's not unusual. Pick yourself up and move on, be a good person and a good mother. This just looks like rage that he dared to leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What is actually happening at the court hearing on the 25th that will mean she can speak after it?
Notes / recaps from past threads:
-- The 19 January date for the trial setting conference and the 25 January date for the RFO - Family Law (house sale) were combined into the 25 January 2023 date.

-- The 25 January 2023 date (originally scheduled for 19 January 2023) is the conference date for the 20 July 2022 "Request for Trial Setting" to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). Expect up to 3 days for this. <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
This conference for the Status and Trial Setting is where the parties can either inform the judge that an agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders (can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>

-- from trial setting (Alice's lawyer actually indicated to not be available that 19th January date). <Ref: post @254, thread @153>

-- 25 January 2023 @ 0830am hearing regarding sale of house <Ref: post #620, thread #149> and per court docs of 02Dec22

-- "Actually, the typical trial setting in California is two-three months, not five to nine." <Ref: post #56, thread #154>

NOTE: 01/25/2023 @0830 was originally only scheduled for RFO - Family Law (house sale)

Reactions: 17
-- The 19 January date for the trial setting conference and the 25 January date for the RFO - Family Law (house sale) were combined into the 25 January 2023 date.

-- The 25 January 2023 date (originally scheduled for 19 January 2023) is the conference date for the 20 July 2022 "Request for Trial Setting" to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). Expect up to 3 days for this. <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
This conference for the Status and Trial Setting is where the parties can either inform the judge that an agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders (can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>

-- from trial setting (Alice's lawyer actually indicated to not be available that 19th January date). <Ref: post @254, thread @153>

-- 25 January 2023 @ 0830am hearing regarding sale of house <Ref: post #620, thread #149> and per court docs of 02Dec22

-- "Actually, the typical trial setting in California is two-three months, not five to nine." <Ref: post #56, thread #154>

NOTE: 01/25/2023 @0830 was originally only scheduled for RFO - Family Law (house sale)
Does alice have to be in attendance? I can see this being dragged out for months if alice has her way😵💫

Reactions: 6

Thank you for that, I had lost track!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not even sorry. 😜
I think you should know i used this word twice in most inappropriate settings, shocking those around me. One of them shocked was my mother in law, sweet prim and proper 85 year old lady who never says as much as "tit”, leave alone anything else. It’s all your fault, Mimsy 😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ioan did earn enough to support them now and into the near future and he made it available. He set out conditions for its use which did not include a paid nanny for a SAHP. Alice stole and hid a lot of the money. She wasted a lot of the money. Certainly it’s not accounted for in terms of reasonable living expenses for the children. Her communications about this to him and on SM demonstrate a stream of lies and deception about money. Most importantly that her misuse of the money in the joint account is the thing that is putting the children’s welfare at risk.

The suggestion that Ioan borrows money is ridiculous. That relies on the agency of others not party to the case. Why should they lend money at alol. Ioans existing creditors won’t like it especially if there is a tax bill sitting at the top of list (nice play Anne). New creditors will look at the whole situation and see that Alice could and would drive him and her to bankruptcy.

The solution here is to sell and split the capital. Alice can top up modest child support by getting a job. Any job not just an acting job. Although that applies to Ioan as well, he should take any job to support his children.

Reactions: 27
I suppose Marie told Alice to STFU until after the hearing.

I wonder if Marie told Alice to stay away from the hearing. If Alice speaks, it will only help Ioan...
but after that hearing there is another one (unless they settle or postpone again)

One of my favourite things about this is that she also argues in her court filing that she cant afford a forensic accountant (after "I couldnt attend the DVRO hearing because I have no money and I'm on the floor" this will be her excuse for losing this case this time)

So she expects Ioan to collect debt in order to financially support her, but she cant do the same?

They also repeatedly bemoan that Ioan took a few days/weeks longer to produce certain documents they wanted (we dont know how this is the other way around, Ioan's side certainly asked Alice for further documentation too), if the judge looks when the parties submitted their initial financial declaration (which is easier to do) he will see that Alice did hers 9 months delayed and that her initial response to the divorce was 10 months delayed. You really shouldnt throw with stones if you are in a glass house.

It's really nutty that they submitted some of these points (aside from the fact that they also filed documents they were allowed to cite but not submit, and the countless grammar errors and typos)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.