Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wake myself up snoring sometimes, as did my Mum before me! 🤭

Other times I sleep so quietly my husband wakes me up to check I am not dead :eek:

I am not sure which is worse :unsure:

Huge congratulations Hellodolly26 on your stunning weight loss!

I need to get back to Slimming World but keep putting it off, it's such a struggle to get out of the blooming wheelchair and onto scales...whinge whinge
Yep I can definitely identity with the waking myself up with my snoring particularly when I used to drink alcohol.
I have a wedding to attend in the summer and I'm embarking on a healthy eating mission from tomorrow perhaps we should set something going in tattle Turds to spur us on 🤔
Keeping on topic Alice is a parasite!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wake myself up snoring sometimes, as did my Mum before me! 🤭

Other times I sleep so quietly my husband wakes me up to check I am not dead :eek:

I am not sure which is worse :unsure:

Huge congratulations Hellodolly26 on your stunning weight loss!

I need to get back to Slimming World but keep putting it off, it's such a struggle to get out of the blooming wheelchair and onto scales...whinge whinge
Thank you. It is definitely a journey and has been 3 years in the making but I'm no longer being hard on myself and still enjoy good food. I take it day by day now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So if the Judge rightly orders the house sale, how long will Alice get to get out? 3 months?

There is no way they will be able to sell it with her there. She will do everything to sabotage a sale and I think it's creepy she wants her mate to be the Realtor/Estate Agent. That's another way of ensuring it doesn't sell.

I can see her leaving a total mess behind, lots of clutter and unsold bags etc for IG to sort out. That said the City dump will have lots of AED bags for free soon if anyone is interested.
Brianna Deutsch is the now ex-wife (but they split peacefully, it happened 3 years ago and was discovered just recently) of Ross King who is the one who produces the content for Lorraine from Los Angeles and thus the one responsible for Alice's interview there that heavily damaged Ioan's reputation, as well as very biased reporting afterwards (they never mentioned the DVRO, but promoted her GFM instead)

Supposedly they are mutual friends with both Ioan and Alice (or maybe they were friends with either and befriended the other as the partner), but besides that you should always leave out "friends" of this stuff Ioan would be a fool to allow this. This should be done by a neutral party (hopefully the therapist Alice was allowed to chose isnt a friend of hers too)

• Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1883834
(queen @welp’s screenshot)

Almost a month alone with her babies? Thought she’d been heroically alone and raising them single-handedly since Ioan left? Pick a lane Big Al, I’m getting whiplash.
Plus if the girls had received gifts shipped by Ioan's parents, given what we knowabout Alice, do you honestly think she would have given the girls those gifts? I think she would have tossed them so she can then continue this charade of the "grandparents don't care".

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She obviously never saw this.
Who is he quoting or is that a generic dig at people who don't think domestic abusers should be put on a pedestal on national TV? In either case, this bleep can duck right off with Big Al.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who is he quoting or is that a generic dig at people who don't think domestic abusers should be put on a pedestal on national TV? In either case, this bleep can duck right off with Big Al.
I read it as criticism of the Lorraine show for showing it...

Am I just being over optimistic? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 7

nope it's criticism for people complaining about something they chosed to watch. very clearly imo.

The Lorraine interview was a gold mine for the tabloids as even the most pathetic celebs usually dont exploit their own divorce. Well, there are no limits for Alice.

Reactions: 14
Brianna Deutsch is the now ex-wife (but they split peacefully, it happened 3 years ago and was discovered just recently) of Ross King who is the one who produces the content for Lorraine from Los Angeles and thus the one responsible for Alice's interview there that heavily damaged Ioan's reputation, as well as very biased reporting afterwards (they never mentioned the DVRO, but promoted her GFM instead)

Supposedly they are mutual friends with both Ioan and Alice (or maybe they were friends with either and befriended the other as the partner), but besides that you should always leave out "friends" of this stuff Ioan would be a fool to allow this. This should be done by a neutral party (hopefully the therapist Alice was allowed to chose isnt a friend of hers too)
I really hope Alice is told that it's absolutely nothing to do with her who Ioan chooses to deal with the sale of the house. She just can't help trying to take over, she's trying to undermine Ioan just as she did throughout the marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope Alice is told that it's absolutely nothing to do with her who Ioan chooses to deal with the sale of the house. She just can't help trying to take over, she's trying to undermine Ioan just as she did throughout the marriage.
in fairness it does depend a bit. We know that they had previously the papers ready for the house sale (but Alice didnt sing), so they would have defined a realtor there already, and maybe even agreed on that specific one since it's one they both know. I dont know the specifics of those relationships, but I question anyone that is suggested by the Narc.

Also I noticed that regarding Alice's demand to transfer the property in Ioan and her name she also says "or as otherwise deemed necessary by Ms. Deutsch". In theory she would give that way her friend the legal power to transfer the house in Alice's name only, or am I seeing this wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1883834
(queen @welp’s screenshot)

Almost a month alone with her babies? Thought she’d been heroically alone and raising them single-handedly since Ioan left? Pick a lane Big Al, I’m getting whiplash.
can we make this the next thread title please!
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 Pick a lane Big Al - we’re getting whiplash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

That was how I felt it was meant too. A dig at Lorraine/her show for allowing Alice to peddle her so obviously lies on their show/tv. I took it as he didn't like Alice?

Reactions: 19
That was how I felt it was meant too. A dig at Lorraine/her show for allowing Alice to peddle her so obviously lies on their show/tv. I took it as he didn't like Alice?
That’s how I read it…

But possibly I just HOPED it! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
in fairness it does depend a bit. We know that they had previously the papers ready for the house sale (but Alice didnt sing), so they would have defined a realtor there already, and maybe even agreed on that specific one since it's one they both know. I dont know the specifics of those relationships, but I question anyone that is suggested by the Narc.

Also I noticed that regarding Alice's demand to transfer the property in Ioan and her name she also says "or as otherwise deemed necessary by Ms. Deutsch". In theory she would give that way her friend the legal power to transfer the house in Alice's name only, or am I seeing this wrong?
I wouldn't trust anyone affiliated with Alice. I'm astonished that this is actually being requested, I can only hope that Alice's behaviour before reaching this point goes against her.

Reactions: 20

I think Ma Gruff thought Ioan lost his mind back in 2007 when he married her. It seems Gill had Alice's number from the start. It also sounds like there was drama between the two of them at the wedding.

AE: I have wanted to take your Mam to court for at least 10 years. Everybody stopped me. They said I would lose you. Well. Now I HAVE lost you! So l really need to publicize the vicious, verbal and physical attacks that I have taken from your mother. (Yes physical) I have at least 20 from the wedding who have signed forms.

Given that a narc's accusations are admissions, I think that the vicious, verbal and physical attacks where done on Gill by mAlice.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
AE: I have wanted to take your Mam to court for at least 10 years. Everybody stopped me. They said I would lose you. Well. Now I HAVE lost you! So l really need to publicize the vicious, verbal and physical attacks that I have taken from your mother. (Yes physical) I have at least 20 from the wedding who have signed forms.

Where are those signed forms? I am sure she would have used them if they truly existed.

Reactions: 21

I think Ma Gruff thought Ioan lost his mind back in 2007 when he married her. It seems Gill had Alice's number from the start. It also sounds like there was drama between the two of them at the wedding.

Given that a narc's accusations are admissions, I think that the vicious, verbal and physical attacks where done on Gill by mAlice.
Oh yes I can just see MA Gruffudd in a bar room brawl, I bet she's got a mean right hook 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's curious how sometimes the girls have "no grandparents" but when she's trying to be even more hurtful she suddenly recognises that they have four. So the "evil stepmother" is their grandmother when there is a chance of grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Brianna Deutsch is also friends with Piers Morgan and his wife (and Alice's good friend) Celia. I'm sure she's lovely, but she is not the right person to handle the sale of Ioan's house, IMO. The mere fact Alice is insisting it be her should be enough to nip that idea in the bud. And Alice's name will never be placed on the deed. Can you imagine the judge agreeing to do that with the DVRO in place? Ridiculous.

Ioan needs to choose a realtor that best represents HIS interests and isn't under Alice's thumb. It's time for him to take control back of his biggest asset. Alice will receive a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the house. How much that is depends of whether they settle or the prenup is upheld. I have no doubt it will be

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.