Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, she has interesting "friendship" circles, and to me they seem more transactional at best (i.e. what can she get out of it), rather than anything deeper.
Based on this šŸ‘‡ I wonder if CF thought her "beautiful friend's" interview was also fiction.
Screenshot_082637_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed she said somewhere in the filing she lived the life of someone who makes $1m. That right there is the biggest mistake she made. Just because Ioan may make $1m it doesnā€™t mean you live that way. If they lived like he made $200k the house would have been paid off by now. Also doesnā€™t understand fact that when you make $1m you take home $250-350 after expenses fees and taxes. Dumb duck
Strangely her legal representative doesn't seem to understand that either.
She seemed more interested in the repetitive and degrading sentence "your client moving submission or something along those lines.

Reactions: 17
Wasnā€™t there a couple of issues when IG went to the house previously.

One time she flashed him and another she shouted and accused him of assault in front of the neighbours?

so overgrown bush or not I donā€™t blame IG for not going near the place
Iā€™m sitting here giggling away at the overgrown bushšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Mr Looo is trying to watch the snooker and is less than impressed with my impersonation of a wheezy hyena šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice mentioned at one point that her lawyer has a strategy, now I wondered the following: she kinda takes the lack of therapy as an excuse to keep the house, basically "they dont get enough mental help yet, so please keep at least this". I wonder if she agreed to therapy (because if she is actually not in favour of it she cant use that excuse), but deliberately chosed a therapist that is both physically far away and busy in order to have so little therapy that she can both use it for this case as described above, as well as sabotaging the progress for Ioan's relationship to the kids, and thus can also use this for the custody hearing ("look, he only has them 3 % of the time and has still not asked for more, please give me full custody"). Obviously this is unlikely to work, but I got this idea now after I re-read her filing and saw that she weaponised the therapy aspect in order to keep the house.

Absolutely. The fact Alice has actually highlighted/drawn attention to the fact that her husband is afraid to go near the house for fear of seeing her is mind boggling, absolutely bizarre. Especially considering itā€™s on record that in the past she has screamed at him on the street and exposed herself sexually in front of minors.
in that aspect her filing looks pretty insane even if you have not read anything about this case before

In chronological order
1. she is demanding to have direct communication for the house sale and that this should not breech the restraining order
2. then she goes on about how Ioan was her whole life and how happy their marriage was
3. then she complains about Ioan not wanting to see her

And strategically bad this all is in the first 10 pages or so. There is no way that this judge will not immediately see through this that this is all a pathetic attempt to circumvent a restraining order

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alice mentioned at one point that her lawyer has a strategy, now I wondered the following: she kinda takes the lack of therapy as an excuse to keep the house, basically "they dont get enough mental help yet, so please keep at least this". I wonder if she agreed to therapy (because if she is actually not in favour of it she cant use that excuse), but deliberately chosed a therapist that is both physically far away and busy in order to have so little therapy that she can both use it for this case as described above, as well as sabotaging the progress for Ioan's relationship to the kids, and thus can also use this for the custody hearing ("look, he only has them 3 % of the time and has still not asked for more, please give me full custody"). Obviously this is unlikely to work, but I got this idea now after I re-read her filing and saw that she weaponised the therapy aspect in order to keep the house.

in that aspect her filing looks pretty insane even if you have not read anything about this case before

In chronological order
1. she is demanding to have direct communication for the house sale and that this should not breech the restraining order
2. then she goes on about how Ioan was her whole life and how happy their marriage was

And strategically bad this all is in the first 10 pages or so. There is no way that this judge will not immediately see through this that this is all a pathetic attempt to circumvent a restraining order
Good points ā€¦ keep in mind that the DVRO itself will affect her share of custody. The fact she posted on twitter that spending ā€œnearly a monthā€ (it was all of three weeks, Alice) with the girls was so tough is not a good look. But she wants full custody?

Reactions: 31
I watched the reunion yesterday (couldnā€™t get into it so switched off) and it dawned on me that he hasnā€™t really promoted it as he shouldšŸ™ no morning tv appearances (uk), which is common when you have something come out, rarely posts online.
She has destroyed his money, career, reputation. She is trying to stall the divorce so much and its crazy to think they have been split for 3 years already!
What are her plans for when the divorce is finalised and she has been left with $0 because she stalled so much and Ioan ran out of money?

I do feel for her in the sense of, she decided to be a stay at home mom and must be hard for
Someone in that position to find work after so many years out BUT like many others have said theres soooo much she can do. Translators, cameos, a normal 9-5. I honestly think she cba to work, doesnā€™t want to audition and tbh i donā€™t think she would ever get another acting job again after her behaviour.

Like once the divorce is done and dusted house is gone etcā€¦ what will she do? How will she survive on no income? I am legit concerned herešŸ¤£
I donā€™t think the Abuser decided to be a stay at home Mum, I think her career, or lack of decided that for her. Ioan employed a maid and a nanny so that she could work. She was either too lazy, or the offers werenā€™t there, unsurprisingly. Did she do the Vampire thingy when the eldest was small? If the right offer had come along, you know, one that matched her talent šŸ˜‚ the Abuser would have been out of that house to wherever in the world and for however long she needed before she had time to kiss her baybeez goodbye

• Heart
Reactions: 23

In chronological order

If someone goes to such lengths to stop any contact with you that he files for a PRO, get the bloody message and leave them alone. This is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The other thing I read a while ago when I was looking at DVRO is that if you have one then you restart the relationship with the victim and all goes well then suddenly the victim says oh you broke the RO by being near me. You have no leg to stand on. Even if both agree to see each other and the victim then complains the abuser is still arrested so him going within range of her is absolutely stupid for Alice to ask it as it does not protect her even if he agrees at the time.
Apparently itā€™s quite a common way to get caught out. And as you see Alice is asking him to go near her.
there is a well-known soccer player Lucas Hernandez who was going to be jailed (but just avoided it in the end) because after his then-girlfriend got a restraining order against him they made up again (and are now married and have a child etc.). He was literally arrested on the flight back from the honeymoon!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If someone goes to such lengths to stop any contact with you that he files for a PRO, get the bloody message and leave them alone. This is ridiculous.
I think Alice truly believes if she can just get him alone and threaten him over dire consequences of having left the girls - he will come back.
I can hear her screeching at him that she is going to make sure they hate him for their entire lives (and they may. She's made it clear she is working on that) if he doesn't come back and do as he is told.

Let's not forget the continue to ruin his career threats.

She just needs that five minutes alone with him.

Reactions: 28
Slim
Good points ā€¦ keep in mind that the DVRO itself will affect her share of custody. The fact she posted on twitter that spending ā€œnearly a monthā€ (it was all of three weeks, Alice) with the girls was so tough is not a good look. But she wants full custody?
I saw that and thought, does this woman have any desire at all to be a parent? Because it surely doesn't sound that way to me. Who complains about being alone with their children for less than a month at the holidays? Yikes.

I think she means that she's been without Gloria who was hands on raising the girls, cooking for them, doing the heavy lifting, etc., and now has to actually do it herself. You know, like most mothers do. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I noticed she said somewhere in the filing she lived the life of someone who makes $1m. That right there is the biggest mistake she made. Just because Ioan may make $1m it doesnā€™t mean you live that way. If they lived like he made $200k the house would have been paid off by now. Also doesnā€™t understand fact that when you make $1m you take home $250-350 after expenses fees and taxes. Dumb duck
Since Alice lies, I imagine she wanted to live - and still does - like they had a million disposable dollars a year coming in. More likely, Ioan was in constant battle with her over this.

If I recall, he did not want the eldest daughter to go to the most expensive private school. And what was the kerfuffle over the colander from the thrift store? Her trying to tell him how frugal she was being?

Someone in the house wanted to spend a million dollars a year. And still wants to be kept in the style she would like to become accustomed to. šŸ™„

Reactions: 28
I haven't caught up with everything so I may be getting the wrong end of the stick. Has Ioan paid off some of the mortgage payments since his last filing? Or am I misinterpreting that? It sounds like Alice is going to make selling the house extremely difficult. He should just let the bank foreclose on it, IMO. It shouldn't effect his credit rating as it's in a trust.

Reactions: 7
The strangest thing about Alice and her parenting is that the kids are at such an easy age and I suspect like most kids spend a lot of time on iPads and computers. Itā€™s the cooking and cleaning up after them she doesnā€™t like, which she would have to do for herself anyway. She just misses Gloria doing life jobs for her. Sometimes im surprised she can even do activities of daily living but then maybe she doesnā€™t cos that involves getting out of bed and having a shower.

Reactions: 23
Well, she has interesting "friendship" circles, and to me they seem more transactional at best (i.e. what can she get out of it), rather than anything deeper.
Based on this šŸ‘‡ I wonder if CF thought her "beautiful friend's" interview was also fiction.
View attachment 1885953
This is about Lorraine swerving tax. She cited herself as a fictional character.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.