Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Welp can repost this with context ….
I’m not sure what show it is.

EC480571-AACF-4E25-88DB-0776A7209B6B.jpeg

Am I right in thinking Alice has been liking tweets from mid Nov 2021 that throw shade on Ioan?
Also her followers have increased?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What an embittered old hag Alice really is!
The tweets she's liked from 2021 are referring to The Réunion.
Screenshot_20230115-081529~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Perhaps Welp can repost this with context ….
I’m not sure what show it is.

View attachment 1883876

Am I right in thinking Alice has been liking tweets from mid Nov 2021 that throw shade on Ioan?
Also her followers have increased?
me neither. and it makes no sense why it would be ok after the january court date when there is another in february

she liked tweets replying to a mirror reporter that joked after Alice's Lorraine appearance that he is now responsible for the PR on Ioan's new TV series The Reunion. I reckon Alice searched on twitter for reviews on this show and came across this tweet.

yes, she accepted all pending follower requests

Reactions: 17
aww bless you Tilly, wrap up warm, get lots of rest and plenty of fluids. Hope your Mum recovers soon too and your Granny remains negative. Sending ❤ to you all. 🥰
Thanks you so much @Georgie883 feeling rough TBH. Granny now tested positive, we knew it was coming from her terrible cough, which is our biggest worry - because she doesn't have the strength to cough properly, so scared from pneumonia. She's in an adjustable bed, so we have her quite upright to help hopefully.

Hope you are well & have a nice Sunday xxxxxx😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's moaning about Ioan's grandparents not sending Xmas gifts, surely they would have sent them to him, not the batshit crazy one who would probably hide them anyway and pretend they didn't exist.

Reactions: 34
Actually Ioan was "homeless" for some time too. He got his flat for february, but moved out already on january 25 because Alice announced their seperation on twitter (and probably was too nutty for him to stay those last 1-2 weeks then), he lived for some time with friends. Or at least this is all what Alice claimed

So yes, this whole "we will be homeless" narrative is pretty silly. There will be a notice to when to vacate the house and if there is no overlap with a new flat the kids will be able to stay with their father (great opportunity to increase custody time), based on various pictures and videos Bianca shared he appears to have a room for them, and Alice will be able to stay for a while with friends. It really isnt anything unusual.
I can understand the fear of becoming homeless especially as it's pretty obvious AE doesn't have any friends who will let her stay with them. But she's had so many options to find other housing up too and even beyond this point and all she wants to do is dig in and cry victim. I do feel a little bit sorry for her, though I doubt her "fear" is really genuine, it's just another way to browbeat IG and play up to her minions, but like everything else in her life, she's brought it on herself.

Reactions: 11
What happened to the order that she needed to be out by last August? I remember it happening and her screaming that Ioan was making them homeless, but nothing much after. I must have missed a bunch of threads in the summer.

Reactions: 11
She's moaning about Ioan's grandparents not sending Xmas gifts, surely they would have sent them to him, not the batshit crazy one who would probably hide them anyway and pretend they didn't exist.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have sent presents previously and she's either returned them or binned them. Either way they wouldn't get a thank you letter as an acknowledgement of receipt as that's abusive isn't it 😉

Reactions: 22
Imagine almost no gifts or visits from family or friends for kids at that age?? OMG! I would be totally mortified if my kids were unloved and unsupported like that, it’s a massive parenting failure. Alice what have you done to those poor, poor girls?
Yes, except did’t she see her friend Caroline and her little girl. Twice. According to SM. Or do they not count?!
She is full of tit. Even if they had friends and outings every day and loads of presents, she would still say they were “all alone" to make people pity her and abuse Yo

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happened to the order that she needed to be out by last August? I remember it happening and her screaming that Ioan was making them homeless, but nothing much after. I must have missed a bunch of threads in the summer.
she’s a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's pretty obvious that Ioan taking this to court was the final straw. I really hope that everything get the rubber stamp to go ahead with the sale.

Reactions: 12
Bless you, Tilly. You are in my prayers, as ever. Wrap yourself up and rest as much as possible - take care of you. Xx
Dearest @Autisteuse i can't thank you enough for your great kindness to me. I tell Mum & Granny about your kind heart & they also thank you for your prayers. Please know that I send healing & comforting thoughts to you. I have to admit that I did lose a lot of my religion the past 10 years, I couldn't tell you the last time I went to our church, our small church (St Andrews) had to be closed, so ours amalgamated with a big church & it didn't feel the same. However lately I have been thinking more & more about it (though have to overcome not getting out first). I don't think you have to attend church to be able to have prayers, though others may not agree, which I also understand. We are so fortunate to have met (by being neighbours much further down our street) the kindest, most thoughtful couple. We initially met through our doggies (thanks Tilly & and Cerys). They (people, not our dogs lol) are quite religious, but not pushy at all regarding it & it has made me want to possibly pick up my faith.

Sorry for my ramblings. I hope you are having a better day, pain wise today (as I hope for you every day) and are able to have a nice Sunday, doing something that you love to do.

Keep cosy too. 💛xxxxxx💛

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Alice understands the meaning of Christmas. I was alone with kids and no family. ( no bad reason just work commitments and living circumstances). No one gave them presents because if I did present exchanges then I got to buy 14 kids presents and post them internationally. It just doesn’t make sense so we don’t exchange gifts. I usually buy them 3-4 things each and they all write down what food they want the week prior. They play instruments all morning and I send off the videos to family. Xmas lunch was spaghetti bolognaise, not very Christmas like but that’s what they wanted for Xmas. Alice just doesn’t see what she has . Christmas is about appreciating each other and giving to her kids (something as simple as their fav foods) not feeling moody about what others should have given.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't think she's ever actually loved anyone in her life! I think she'd love to have him come crawling back. It would soothe her narc wound and she would love to rub it in BW's nose, the media and the world, that IG never loved her, always loved AE and dumped his just turned 30 smoking hot gf for his mid 50's wife. She also wants to punish IG for ever leaving in the first place. And she wants her old life back - an obedient spouse who does all the parenting for her and brings in the money while she sits on her arse on the internet all day, abuses him while spending all his money, and tells herself she's still a hot young thing who could pick up leading roles anytime she wanted too. A life of leisure where she has no responsibilities at all and a devoted husband she can use, abuse and manipulate at will. In a lot of ways that marriage was perfect for AE. I think she desperately wants that back even though she despises IG. Even if pigs fly and she traps a rich husband who will give her the same things, she will always hate IG for leaving her and will always want him to want her, and want him to come crawling back, if only so she can be the one to reject him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Imagine almost no gifts or visits from family or friends for kids at that age?? OMG! I would be totally mortified if my kids were unloved and unsupported like that, it’s a massive parenting failure. Alice what have you done to those poor, poor girls?
Exactly. Our dogs very kindly received more gifts from family and friends than Alice claims her girls got. Speaks volumes about the sort of person she is if true.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if they have sent presents previously and she's either returned them or binned them. Either way they wouldn't get a thank you letter as an acknowledgement of receipt as that's abusive isn't it 😉
My Dad and all our extended family on his side put money into savings accounts for each of us siblings after he left my mum. We still got little token gifts when we’d see him, but the bulk of his gifts were stashed in those accounts, unknown to us. My mum loathed my grandmother and most of his family. It was difficult, and we rarely saw any of that side sadly. They all contributed every birthday and Christmas. I was none the wiser but received the account book around my 18th birthday. Remember the old Building Society account books, that had every transaction printed out? I still have my old red book, with each of his cash deposits and the dates printed out, and the annual interest added. With my Dad’s signature inside, it makes me cry when I think about it.
I’m sure Ioan’s family will be doing something similar, and it wouldn’t surprise me if David Evans has a provision for his granddaughters in his will. Can’t help but think the best of people unless they give a reason not to, so hope that’s true for the Gruffudd girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Dearest @Autisteuse i can't thank you enough for your great kindness to me. I tell Mum & Granny about your kind heart & they also thank you for your prayers. Please know that I send healing & comforting thoughts to you. I have to admit that I did lose a lot of my religion the past 10 years, I couldn't tell you the last time I went to our church, our small church (St Andrews) had to be closed, so ours amalgamated with a big church & it didn't feel the same. However lately I have been thinking more & more about it (though have to overcome not getting out first). I don't think you have to attend church to be able to have prayers, though others may not agree, which I also understand. We are so fortunate to have met (by being neighbours much further down our street) the kindest, most thoughtful couple. We initially met through our doggies (thanks Tilly & and Cerys). They (people, not our dogs lol) are quite religious, but not pushy at all regarding it & it has made me want to possibly pick up my faith.

Sorry for my ramblings. I hope you are having a better day, pain wise today (as I hope for you every day) and are able to have a nice Sunday, doing something that you love to do.

Keep cosy too. 💛xxxxxx💛
You really are the best of humanity, Tilly, with the purest heart. I’ve had issues with faith too (particularly after studying for a degree in Theology - it dispels an awful lot of the myths we live by) but I can’t ever quite let go of my belief: it would hollow me out. Ironically - although I don’t know if this counts as irony - I pray to Margaret Clitherow, an English saint who was ‘pressed to death’ for refusing to bow to Henry VIII’s hooligans. She has a little shrine in the Shambles in York, and it’s a place of perfect peace: whatever I’ve asked of her, it’s been granted. Though obviously this is taking great liberties - a Jew praying to a Catholic martyr! - I have found huge consolation in simply sharing thoughts, worries, wishes with her. One doesn’t have to pray in a building to commune with G-d; the mind that *is* the universe would not demand such a petty thing, I know.
I do hope that you’re feeling better, Tilly - that the Covid isn’t too awful and that your mother and granny continue to test negative. Xx
Query - do we think Alice would be less vengeful if she had faith? Would she have carried on her campaign of emotional violence if she perceived something greater than herself??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree with it all except that she never loved him cos she is incapable of love. She enjoyed manipulating and using him though and that is where her addiction lies.
I also don’t think Ioan ever loved her either. He was manipulated and stuck from the day he met her. The threats and coercion start small but they start early.
BIB: I think he was probably very deeply in love with the person he thought she was, the person she pretended to be. I agree with everything else you said.

i keep wonder why she thinks her life will be no hell anymore once the DVRO is expiring (leaving aside it will be likely extended)

the abuser tag will stay with her forever regardless. If she starts up again the online abuse the DVRO will immediately be re-requested.

If it's about "telling my truth" she would do it over courts, but this isnt paying you!

Or does she think once the DVRO expires she can contact her property called Baby Angel again? Who will explain to her that this counts as harrassing if it's against his will?

It's so sad for the kids that their so called "mother" decided already that the next few years will be hell, instead of, you know, stepping up and making a nice life
It's crazy to me that she's so obsessed with the DVRO. Aside from the legal implications and the personal shame and humiliation of having one, that she obviously doesn't seem to feel, how can not having the freedom to abuse the person you claimed to love so much be such hell?! It's not like it's actually shutting her up! We know she's an abusive bleep who probably has multiple personality disorders but the way she thinks, the way her mind works, is so baffling, fascinating and repulsive all at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.