Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for him. He's never going to be truly free of AE. The court documents prove we only see a fraction of the abuse she subjects him too bts. I guess he has to focus on the positive, his beautiful daughters who he can hopefully rebuild relationships with, but it would be so hard not to regret 20 wasted years with AE.
I spent twenty years of my own life trying to look after my own father and care for him before realising via therapy that he’s a narcissist and beyond help. So I vividly feel, understand and sympathise over IG’s pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1883834
(queen @welp’s screenshot)

Almost a month alone with her babies? Thought she’d been heroically alone and raising them single-handedly since Ioan left? Pick a lane Big Al, I’m getting whiplash.
The babieez she loves and adores more than anything in this world who she can't bear to spend a night away from?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she's not giving up alcohol until her "3 years of hell is over". She's referring to the DVRO? What a great coping mechanism huh. Drinking her problems away, while all the time it's exacerbating them. The RO will be extended without a doubt so she'll be hitting the bottle for a long time to come. Pathetic.

Then in the next breath, "I'm no longer a terrified desperate woman." Pathetic.

View attachment 1883768
Like hell is she going to be giving up drinking at the end of the DVRO (before the new one kicks in) without going to rehab. Someone who has been putting that much away for that long is going to possibly kill themselves if they go cold turkey; the body can’t withstand the shock. (When my father finally decided that yes, he was an alcoholic and yes, 3-4 bottles of wine per day was excessive, he tried to stop it cold - and ended throwing up for hours and shaking with fever. He had to drink a small amount to stop his body from packing up. Now it’s only 250ml vodka a day 🙄.)
Poor little Malice, sweet summer child that she is, being outflanked by the corrupt judiciary! Having to arrange her own internet and phone package - quel betises! Those horrible, hurtful grandparents whom she alienated didn’t send presents to the girls she withheld from them - waah! God, she’s such a tiresome cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hang on, Ioan would’ve had contact over the Christmas period because it’s ordered and he didn’t appear to go anywhere. So is she also admitting to refusing contact now too?

Also Alice has openly hates Ioan’s parents for a long time - surely his parents would now send any gifts to the girls directly to him rather than Alice. We all know she couldn’t be trusted to give the girls presents sent from people she doesn’t approve of. She just not mature enough to do so.

She’s back and going for little miss victim while that dastardly mutt Tone is hinting at disharmony for Ioan. I’d guess Alice is back to sock puppetry then!

Reactions: 24
Thanks you so much @Georgie883 feeling rough TBH. Granny now tested positive, we knew it was coming from her terrible cough, which is our biggest worry - because she doesn't have the strength to cough properly, so scared from pneumonia. She's in an adjustable bed, so we have her quite upright to help hopefully.

Hope you are well & have a nice Sunday xxxxxx😘
Sorry, Tilly, I didn’t see this post before I responded to your other message - could Granny get a pneumonia shot when she’s recovered from this bout of Covid? Both my parents have had it, and I’m on the list due to being immunocompromised. Bless you for doing such a wonderful job of looking after her - please take care of yourself also: you too are precious. Xxx
ETA - pholcodine linctus (sold at Lloyds chemists behind the counter) is really good as an anti-expectorant: it’ll stop the worst of her coughs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hang on, Ioan would’ve had contact over the Christmas period because it’s ordered and he didn’t appear to go anywhere. So is she also admitting to refusing contact now too?

Also Alice has openly hates Ioan’s parents for a long time - surely his parents would now send any gifts to the girls directly to him rather than Alice. We all know she couldn’t be trusted to give the girls presents sent from people she doesn’t approve of. She just not mature enough to do so.

She’s back and going for little miss victim while that dastardly mutt Tone is hinting at disharmony for Ioan. I’d guess Alice is back to sock puppetry then!
I doubt she's withholding contact she's just not admitting to it taking place because that doesn't go with her poor me victim status.

Reactions: 19
I never received Xmas presents from my abroad living grandparents. Here and there a bit money when I visited them maybe (and even then my parents tried to reject those gifts out of concern for them) but neither me nor my parents ever expected them to send something for Xmas. They were elderly people living on a small pension in a very small house, with the other children having money issues. And it never occured to me till now that they were meant to send something? (thanks Alice) I got gifts from the relatives that we chosed to (or rather could) spend Xmas with, and when I was 6-7 years old I crafted little gifts for them too (as my nephews who are that age do too nowadays). Granted, I *do* send parcels for Xmas to my native, but they genuinely live in poverty while I'm an upper class earner, it's in the end up to everyone to decide what they do: perhaps she should have let the kids spend Xmas in Wales as Ioan proposed two years ago instead of expect them to send Xmas gifts via a woman that abused their son.

PS: also its hard to make gifts for kids that age without regular contact and coordination with parents, as in that age they want certain things. That's why often money is send instead, so she is basically asking for money here.

She is lying, we know that they spend time with CF. her whole point is to say that Ioan didnt spend Xmas with all 3 of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks you so much @Georgie883 feeling rough TBH. Granny now tested positive, we knew it was coming from her terrible cough, which is our biggest worry - because she doesn't have the strength to cough properly, so scared from pneumonia. She's in an adjustable bed, so we have her quite upright to help hopefully.

Oh Tilly, how awful for you all 😔 I know Granny is 90, but have a google at ‘lying prone’ and postural drainage. If she can lie on her front with pillows under the hips it can really help clear the lungs and get more oxygen around the body. I know (having nursed the elderly) that this might not be possible mobility wise. There might be some other lung exercises for the elderly if you google? Also Mullein tea is a natural lung healer. I’m wishing you all a speedy recovery and sending lots of positive and healing thoughts for Granny’s recovery. ❤ Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh wow, @unobtrusive lurker liked one of my comments!

If y'all have not noticed, I have not been on here much lately. 🏡
I've been getting a house ready for sale. Not my own home. This 1 is the last of my investment properties. New kitchen, new paint, new floor coverings. Roof needed work. Fence needed work.
I didn't do the work but I have been supervising, so arranging quotes, scheduling works, making progress payments, etc. 🕘🕑🕔
And now I have a contract on it, so ⌛.
I have decided not to go back to work, so my financial adviser and I are in the process of converting my super and the soon-to-be-sale proceeds into a retirement income stream and retirement investment portfolio.
And now retirement and the occasional holiday awaits. 🏖
Hope all your plans go well SusanC! Retirement here you come! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I was one of the grandparents I would putting money into a savings account or investment vehicle. They have probably experienced problems in gifting to Alice’s children via Alice. The gift would be disparaged or ridiculed. Money would go missing because Alice is a grifting thief.

I agree with cookie, Alice does not have the capacity or capability to love. She uses and abuses people in her life and that includes her children. The narc traits are very strong but I blame that on her being a psychopath rather than a PD. Her petty and serious thievery, the grifting and manipulation together with the way she laughs at people who are taken in by at all scream psycho. Because she doesnt and never needed to do any of that.

• Heart
yes, I'm sure the snoring was Ioan's biggest problem :ROFLMAO:
If that were the case I'd be single from my second pregnancy 15 years ago 🤣🤣 my whole family snore. Worse on my period, whenever I've been drinking or sick and whenever I was extremely overweight (lost about 10 stone and still cointing). My other half slept in the spare room whenever I was pregnant with our daughter as our son was still in with us and has learned to sleep with his arm over his ear 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

So sorry that Granny has it now tilly27, sending all best wishes your way ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was telling the world she has two months to leave the home last March. She’s too lazy to pack, like everything else it all comes down to her chronic laziness.

So if the Judge rightly orders the house sale, how long will Alice get to get out? 3 months?

There is no way they will be able to sell it with her there. She will do everything to sabotage a sale and I think it's creepy she wants her mate to be the Realtor/Estate Agent. That's another way of ensuring it doesn't sell.

I can see her leaving a total mess behind, lots of clutter and unsold bags etc for IG to sort out. That said the City dump will have lots of AED bags for free soon if anyone is interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If that were the case I'd be single from my second pregnancy 15 years ago 🤣🤣 my whole family snore. Worse on my period, whenever I've been drinking or sick and whenever I was extremely overweight (lost about 10 stone and still cointing). My other half slept in the spare room whenever I was pregnant with our daughter as our son was still in with us and has learned to sleep with his arm over his ear 🤣🤣
I wake myself up snoring sometimes, as did my Mum before me! 🤭

Other times I sleep so quietly my husband wakes me up to check I am not dead :eek:

I am not sure which is worse :unsure:

Huge congratulations Hellodolly26 on your stunning weight loss!

I need to get back to Slimming World but keep putting it off, it's such a struggle to get out of the blooming wheelchair and onto scales...whinge whinge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is about house sale. I can’t understand what witness you could possibly have. It’s all about numbers and financial reports?
It's the squatters (next door) the Prius Rat, our own Mimsy @M33L4 (she's now the legal guardian of the Prius Rat ) along with all of the little Mimsys, obviously @Mad Betty if she happens to walk past the court house, the poor and lonely squirrel and her Twitter alter ego her brother... I'm also expecting she'll include Ioan as he loved her sooo much (more then he loves the Bogan) she'll turn up wearing her wedding dress (now over blinged and used a tablecloth to cover the huge gaping chasm where her zip won't zip up ever again) and Broke Bond will walk her up to the countyjail courtroom. Damn you Alice, I was just getting used to being a part time Tattle Turd and you happen to plead wifi poverty and then get Maria to file just as Reunion is on ITV...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know I assume the 2 other people are Tone and Ioan who gave gifts. Who TF else did she expect presents from? The neighbours? Maybe if the grandparents were in contact with the kids they would be able to send presents but I suspect it’s been many years since they were allowed or felt safe doing so.
Ioans parents very possibly have or did send presents and they're at his. Another way for that balloon to try and shame IG and his family. It has been said that she was cut off from her father for quite sometime now and won't have any relationship with the girls. I'm sure this is hard for him, but having a lunatic daughter like AE is reason enough to stay away!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.