Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t quote her exactly but remember her telling the girls about her getting a new boyfriend and them getting a new Daddy? We saw and heard you Alice. And this was during the perfect marriage!
Her telling the girls they were getting a new Daddy was on video, IIRC. Won’t the Judge think she’s batshite crazy to say Ioan was her ‘world’ while telling the children she was going to get them a better Daddy? 🤔

That's a lot of tax...
And she says she turned down $300k per year maintenance? What an idiot.
I don't believe this. I think more likely he offered her $150k - even that is a lot and far more than she will get now
No way he offered her $300,000 a year, he knew he could not afford that.

Reactions: 17
I’ll give her a pound to shut the duck up. She knows she’s not going to stop the house sale, this information was revealed to shame and embarrass him. This is what she’s told Lupenis etc he was worth before not taking into account all of her ludicrous spending and out goings. I didn’t read all of the financials, is the school and Gloria counted?
She’ll be fuming the DM hasn’t picked this up, that’s why she returned briefly to Twitter, hoping to rile up the few remaining supporters. That didn’t work so in comes dumb, pathetic Tone. Asking for SAE like a poor man’s Philip Schofield in a broom cupboard long ago. He’s truly laughable that fud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
2F0C296F-74CE-4896-84D9-132711B11BC1.jpeg

011EB794-08D6-40E3-910D-510CCD0AAB3E.jpeg

I wonder if her BFF Celia will see this..
7A867070-0615-46F3-86B8-D7346678B417.jpeg

4429E142-57A2-4D37-9F55-351D6BDA61A0.jpeg

Scottish dude wasn’t scary at all
D97057CC-66A3-4A52-8D08-73C72BF4E9BF.jpeg

1B1452B2-93FC-4D91-A260-6E1BCA05B0E1.jpeg

C05DE3CC-3748-41C1-B030-FB269E304B5C.jpeg

879DA8C6-0766-408A-8B84-EEF48F2C7890.jpeg

9A75B0BC-029F-4EA2-8E83-EDEC30CD6B93.jpeg

E98AC513-01F1-4C62-AF7B-A7FC03F2DD00.jpeg

30C944C4-A7E7-4625-BAC8-88DDE153CF1F.jpeg

6950BC2D-2061-4A9D-BEEE-FDB5BDC1890E.jpeg

81557B35-B876-4376-B4BE-6A8653D0F450.jpeg

I assume her relationship with Celia is over, if not it will be now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Alice: My tweets were being used against me in a legal pile-on.
Reality: I was violating the terms of my well-deserved restraining order and forced to shut up. But hey, my silence won’t last so don’t you worry about me! Lawyers? Cops? Pshaw…

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Here we go again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She targeted all of the girls' grandparents and then wonders why they stay away. She leaves a path of destruction in her wake and wonders why she's alone.

Everyone else is at fault. It couldn't possibly be her.

There is no hope for her if she's still pulling these antics. None whatsoever.

I see the judge coming down on her hard.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Here we go again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She targeted all of the girls' grandparents and then wonders why they stay away. She leaves a path of destruction in her wake and wonders why she's alone.

And she posts that she pretended they sent gifts but she knows her eldest is on Twitter?

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I’d like to know how she is managing to sleep from 6-9 am when the kids need to get to school. Split personality? Teleportation? Sending the kidlets out of Casa Hostage to fend for themselves and find their own way to school, cuz momma needs her zzzz‘s?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
why do the Evans kids hate their dad so much, this math is again wrong, 6 of 168 is 3.57% (and we all know who is responsible for how little it is)

Ioan has provided for them, their mom OTOH...she likes to take other peoples credit
Screenshot_20230115-043250_Twitter.jpg

"all 3 girls" - sorry, Alice is not a little girl, even if she acts like one. It's time for the kids to have a mom to look up to and step up to and do the right thing for them instead of destroying their life and relationships just for her ego's sake, but that takes a real human.

Good to see that Tone seems to think that he is someone to look up to - the Narc gen seems to be mandatory in the Evans family
Screenshot_20230115-043321_Twitter.jpg

Alice fans have this gift to describe Ioan like sane people would describe their Queen
Screenshot_20230115-045955_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This is just another attempt at emasculating and demeaning Ioan publicly. She knows she’s on to plums. Pathetic Tone hanging out for his payout by breaking the DVRO for her. Dumb fucks.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
So she's not giving up alcohol until her "3 years of hell is over". She's referring to the DVRO? What a great coping mechanism huh. Drinking her problems away, while all the time it's exacerbating them. The RO will be extended without a doubt so she'll be hitting the bottle for a long time to come. Pathetic.

Then in the next breath, "I'm no longer a terrified desperate woman." Pathetic.

blahblahblah-whatever.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So she's not giving up alcohol until her "3 years of hell is over". She's referring to the DVRO? What a great coping mechanism huh. Drinking her problems away, while all the time it's exacerbating them. The RO will be extended without a doubt so she'll be hitting the bottle for a long time to come. Pathetic.

Then in the next breath, "I'm no longer a terrified desperate woman." Pathetic.

View attachment 1883768
i keep wonder why she thinks her life will be no hell anymore once the DVRO is expiring (leaving aside it will be likely extended)

the abuser tag will stay with her forever regardless. If she starts up again the online abuse the DVRO will immediately be re-requested.

If it's about "telling my truth" she would do it over courts, but this isnt paying you!

Or does she think once the DVRO expires she can contact her property called Baby Angel again? Who will explain to her that this counts as harrassing if it's against his will?

It's so sad for the kids that their so called "mother" decided already that the next few years will be hell, instead of, you know, stepping up and making a nice life

Reactions: 44
Here we go again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I see the judge coming down on her hard.
Yes that was unforgivable. What did she think they would do? Her father wrote her off 20 years ago. Does she really think he will be sending the girl presents?

Reactions: 23
I suppose Alice and kids could move in with Caroline Feraday. I can see her putting as much effort into finding somewhere else to live as she does into finding a job. If the kids end up homeless, then obviously IG and BW have a bedroom for them but Alice will probably expect to move in with them too LOL as she can't be separated from the BAYBEEZ.

Then again, Alice has a buddy in Texas who's a bit lonely and might have a spare room..
Anyone think that if one of her ‘friends’ offered her a place to stay, she’d snatch their hand off. She has no pride or self respect in trying to provide a home for herself and her children.

Reactions: 15
I’d like to know how she is managing to sleep from 6-9 am when the kids need to get to school. Split personality? Teleportation? Sending the kidlets out of Casa Hostage to fend for themselves and find their own way to school, cuz momma needs her zzzz‘s?
I'm torn between the laughing and angry reaction buttons. Settled on angry but is was 50/50

Reactions: 18
22096C62-2A69-4EA8-9985-CD282E4B685B.jpeg

(queen @welp’s screenshot)

Almost a month alone with her babies? Thought she’d been heroically alone and raising them single-handedly since Ioan left? Pick a lane Big Al, I’m getting whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Of course she doesn’t sleep well. Who could sleep after years of doing nothing. Her laziness is wrecking her health

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1883834
(queen @welp’s screenshot)

Almost a month alone with her babies? Thought she’d been heroically alone and raising them single-handedly since Ioan left? Pick a lane Big Al, I’m getting whiplash.
You know I assume the 2 other people are Tone and Ioan who gave gifts. Who TF else did she expect presents from? The neighbours? Maybe if the grandparents were in contact with the kids they would be able to send presents but I suspect it’s been many years since they were allowed or felt safe doing so.

Reactions: 29
Imagine almost no gifts or visits from family or friends for kids at that age?? OMG! I would be totally mortified if my kids were unloved and unsupported like that, it’s a massive parenting failure. Alice what have you done to those poor, poor girls?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
If Zopiclone doesn't work for her then she must have developed a really high tolerance of alcohol and drugs because that is a really strong sedative.

Imagine almost no gifts or visits from family or friends for kids at that age?? OMG! I would be totally mortified if my kids were unloved and unsupported like that, it’s a massive parenting failure. Alice what have you done to those poor, poor girls?
This is what sociopaths, those girls won't be allowed to have love or affection for anyone else.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.