Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any Turds who haven’t yet had chance to read all 227 pages, here is a quick cliff notes version for you:

HE left ME, so I will spend the rest of my days punishing him for it.

~FIN~

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
For any Turds who haven’t yet had chance to read all 227 pages, here is a quick cliff notes version for you:

HE left ME, so I will spend the rest of my days punishing him for it.

~FIN~
I confess I just couldn't be arsed to read it! I think we were all pretty much spot on guessing what she was going to claim.
Her claims are as weak as dishwater and I believe she knows it.

Reactions: 18
Imagine referring to yourself as "Tone" on Twitter. My, I wish I were half as cool as that absolute halfwit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We don't know whether the twenty leather jackets were bought by Alice - I believe she has a shopping addiction (amongst others).
It's likely that she was buying clothes for him too, judging by some of his weird outfits (and shoes) when they were together.
E.g. I don't believe he went into a shop and bought his Armani wedding suit. Reckon that was a second hand ebay purchase from an NBA player....he looked like Tom Hanks in Big in it.
Alice isn't to blame for everything, like his spending on clothes.

Matthew Rhys interview in 2008.

"The actor – who rose to fame starring as gay lawyer Kevin Walker in TV drama Brothers & Sisters – also admits regularly borrowing clothes from fellow Welshman and longstanding friend Ioan Gruffudd.

He said: “Me and Ioan are like chalk and cheese when it comes to style. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we’re going out I’ll just turn up at his house and say, ‘I haven’t got anything to wear’, and he’ll tut and sigh then lend me something swanky. We lived together for 12 years, which was great, because if I didn’t have anything to wear I could just wander into his room and grab something.”

When I saw the ticket I assumed it was paid with air points too since there was zero money.
Yeah, definitely. He has to have a ton of accumulated air miles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
BIB: California is a no fault divorce state so 'perfect marriage' or not isn't of concern to the courts if one party wants a divorce.
ETA: what is 'perfect' to Alice (her opinion) doesn't mean it is/was to Ioan so if Alice considered their marriage perfect then it would not be perjury from her viewpoint.
She thought it was perfect because she could do as she pleased. She got to stay home, had a maid, nanny, and she could stay online all day laying in bed. She even said it one time after he came home he walked into the room and ask her if she was going to stay in bed all day or something again. She wasn't trying to do anything to save their relationship. She's always thought he would just happily crawl back to the garage and pay for everything. If I had a good looking husband that was paying my way, when he came back from working away, I would have the house spotless and his favorite meal cooking. I wouldn't have been laying in bed everyday ignoring him. I remember that one picture she took at the end where she said she was a stinky little chipmunk cuz she was still in pajamas with toothpaste on her face and had not bathed. She was making no effort and then wants to get mad because he wants somebody that's present and in a relationship not just supporting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
TBF, marriage counselling isn’t just for couples with serious problems. Some (admittedly well-off) couples go just for ‘maintenance’ so to speak, to learn how to work through conflict (which every marriage has), to learn to deal with individual problems each may have that affect the partnership. So even if they did go to marriage counselling nobody would see that as cast iron evidence of problems in the marriage, unless the therapist wrote a report or disclosed their notes.
I believe they went to marriage counseling after he came back and announced he didn't love her and were estranged. He was sleeping in another room and she admitted he barely talked to her. I think they had a few counseling sessions during that period where she put down his complaints, i.e., her treatment of his mother and possibly her social media use. I can't remember, but she basically acted like his issues were not answers as to why he wasn't happy in the marriage. You know, poor, innocent Alice, clueless, as always, as to why their marriage had turned to tit.

And how can she state in the document that they had an amazing marriage up until he left? Has she forgotten these words in 2021: "after two years of telling me I'm a bad person and I'm not exciting and he no longer wants to have sex with me."

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I believe Alice claimed Ioan had opened a fund for the kids education in 2018 (I assume it's now dissolved). He was thinking about this stuff, and if it was a normal divorce they'd be relatively fine.

Also while your individual spendings on luxury items are your own decision the overall life decision are not (e.g. living in WeHo, flying business class, etc.) and often it's the case that the more dominant individual of the relationship makes the call here.
I think, if I remember correctly(certainly not guaranteed these days), and those who have been following Ioan and his career for a very long time may have some idea about this, that Ioan has always worn black leather jackets. I seem to remember him in these years and years ago. So, some of these jackets, which I don't really like by the way, could be ones that he’s had for many years.

Reactions: 10
I believe they went to marriage counseling after he came back and announced he didn't love her and were estranged. He was sleeping in another room and she admitted he barely talked to her. I think they had a few counseling sessions during that period where she put down his complaints, i.e., her treatment of his mother and possibly her social media use. I can't remember, but she basically acted like his issues were not answers as to why he wasn't happy in the marriage. You know, poor, innocent Alice, clueless, as always, as to why their marriage had turned to tit.

And how can she state in the document that they had an amazing marriage up until he left? Has she forgotten these words in 2021: "after two years of telling me I'm a bad person and I'm not exciting and he no longer wants to have sex with me."
That 2021 quote is actually in a DM article I believe. I think Alice has selective amnesia and deletes things that she doesn't really want to own.

btw re: perjury. Obviously Alice isnt perjuring much herself here because she is stating opinions (and her thinking it was an amazing relationship is a opinion, although a opinion she repeatedly contradicted herself, albeit not in court), and she was careful to not outright say that he is not supporting them in the way he has claimed. However, she has clearly perjured herself in other points, e.g. Ioan already said that Alice was informed during the collaborative divorce process that he will file for divorce (we know it's true because you cant file for a collaborative divorce without the other party agreeing to the process and Alice confirmed weeks before on IG that discussions for a legal seperation are happening, I reckon it will be in protocol), yet she claims here she found out about it online (she is also stating the wrong month, january instead of march, which obviously no one will hold against her, but it makes me wonder if she tried to claim that he announced their break up, which is again an outright lie, because she announced it)

Edit: speaking of perjury. Despite submitting a mess full of errors, typos, terrible grammar, hearsay, and horrendous reasoning I find it very funny that Alice's lawyer tried to get Ioan over his claims that he "owes" the French gvt a certain amount of money and since he paid the first installment (he mentioned himself in his original filing that it was due in november, so it's clear what he meant) he would mislead the court by the supposedly wrong choice of tempus. Very ironic.

I think Alice claimed they did counseling in january after he had already tried to left over Xmas (according to Kiersten Warren) and came back again.

He didn't mention the big credit card debts before - only outstanding tax liability. That's what makes me think the credit card debt is a recent thing and comes at the same time he's paid the mortgage arrears - so be has he paid this by card? Also the mortgage arrears payments coincide with him doing his NY gig for the world cup so maybe he paid from that. But the CC debts? Legal fees maybe?
on that, the form with the credit card debts is from january last year, unlike Alice he submitted his financials early enough :ROFLMAO:

But yes, I reckon he took new credit card debt in order to pay the mortgages necessary to prevent foreclosure. It's pretty obvious.

Last edited:
I'm wondering whether the 'I have no wifi' is because her lawyer is trying to forward her by email forebearance forms to sign for the mortgage and she can claim she hasn't received them?

I don't put anything past her.

Reactions: 21
I suppose Alice and kids could move in with Caroline Feraday. I can see her putting as much effort into finding somewhere else to live as she does into finding a job. If the kids end up homeless, then obviously IG and BW have a bedroom for them but Alice will probably expect to move in with them too LOL as she can't be separated from the BAYBEEZ.

Then again, Alice has a buddy in Texas who's a bit lonely and might have a spare room..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
CrustySockBro can't even get this right!

As others have said, SAE is a self (stamped) addressed envelope - before t'internweb it was common practice to enclose one when asking someone for something so they didn't have to pay postage

eg "Dear Ioan, please can I have your autograph? I enclose a SAE. Love Tone"!

What he means is "send your answers on a postcard"...

Frequently used when asking a rhetorical question.

eg "why is TinyTone such a wank bucket"...cue British Tattlers falling about laughing and demanding answers on a postcard please!

What a dumb arse he is

🤭
"CrustySockBro" literally made my thighs clamp shut.

• Haha
I suppose Alice and kids could move in with Caroline Feraday. I can see her putting as much effort into finding somewhere else to live as she does into finding a job. If the kids end up homeless, then obviously IG and BW have a bedroom for them but Alice will probably expect to move in with them too LOL.

Then again, Alice has a buddy in Texas who's a bit lonely..
Actually Ioan was "homeless" for some time too. He got his flat for february, but moved out already on january 25 because Alice announced their seperation on twitter (and probably was too nutty for him to stay those last 1-2 weeks then), he lived for some time with friends. Or at least this is all what Alice claimed

So yes, this whole "we will be homeless" narrative is pretty silly. There will be a notice to when to vacate the house and if there is no overlap with a new flat the kids will be able to stay with their father (great opportunity to increase custody time), based on various pictures and videos Bianca shared he appears to have a room for them, and Alice will be able to stay for a while with friends. It really isnt anything unusual.

Reactions: 20
So yes, this whole "we will be homeless" narrative is pretty silly. There will be a notice to when to vacate the house and if there is no overlap with a new flat the kids will be able to stay with their father (great opportunity to increase custody time), based on various pictures and videos Bianca shared he appears to have a room for them, and Alice will be able to stay for a while with friends.
Doesn't matter how silly it is, poor lil Alice will claim to be homeless. She was already saying 'do you want me to be homeless' to Ma Gruff in 2021. This is from the previous court documents which explain why she is fighting the sale of the home now.

AE: You want to SELL THE HOUSE???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND? The kids CHILDHOOD?
And me? That would posh me right out of town into Woodland Hills or something. Just to get a rental I can affnrd
No bleeping way. The house is a deal-breaker.
If you insist on selling it, then there is no point in me or the kids being here at all. We will return to England and start again.
Kids both bawling their eyes out about losing their house.
There is no way I can afford to live in Los Angeles on what the heinous prenup gives me.
But I will fight you till my last breath. I will never, ever stop fighting. l wi|| use every trick in the book. And I will win.
I don't work here. If I'm in a crappy apartment why would I stay here? It's the most expensive city in the US.
You think | am going to go away quietly and live in a small flat and agree to stay quiet? It's never going to happen.

Well at least she was honest here about her refusal to cooperate, with no bollocks about 'discovery' of IG's finances.

AE: I've done nothing but turn into a loser since I've been with you

Nah, you were already a loser Alice. Now the whole world sees it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I think, if I remember correctly(certainly not guaranteed these days), and those who have been following Ioan and his career for a very long time may have some idea about this, that Ioan has always worn black leather jackets. I seem to remember him in these years and years ago. So, some of these jackets, which I don't really like by the way, could be ones that he’s had for many years.
I don’t like black leather jackets either, they give me the ick 😬 Years ago I went on a date and he turned up in a black leather jacket - all went well until he very sweetly took it off and put it round my shoulders when we were waiting for a taxi and the lining of it absolutely honked of BO. They have made me cringe ever since.

Back on topic - Big Al is a bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doesn't matter how silly it is, poor lil Alice will claim to be homeless. She was already saying 'do you want me to be homeless' to Ma Gruff in 2021. This is from the previous court documents which explain why she is fighting the sale of the home now.

AE: You want to SELL THE HOUSE???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND? The kids CHILDHOOD?
And me? That would posh me right out of town into Woodland Hills or something. Just to get a rental I can affnrd
No bleeping way. The house is a deal-breaker.
If you insist on selling it, then there is no point in me or the kids being here at all. We will return to England and start again.
Kids both bawling their eyes out about losing their house.
There is no way I can afford to live in Los Angeles on what the heinous prenup gives me.
But I will fight you till my last breath. I will never, ever stop fighting. l wi|| use every trick in the book. And I will win.
I don't work here. If I'm in a crappy apartment why would I stay here? It's the most expensive city in the US.
You think | am going to go away quietly and live in a small flat and agree to stay quiet? It's never going to happen.

Well at least she was honest here about her refusal to cooperate, with no bollocks about 'discovery' of IG's finances.

AE: I've done nothing but turn into a loser since I've been with you

Nah, you were already a loser Alice. Now the whole world sees it.
Please for the love of god, let them show that email to the judge in the hearing, makes a lovely point of Al's intention to block the sale and what a cow she is, in one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please for the love of god, let them show that email to the judge in the hearing, makes a lovely point of Al's intention to block the sale and what a cow she is, in one.
Hopefully Ioan will throw in the "do what you want but you won't be an actor baby" one too

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.