Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #155 No one is responsible for Alice's behaviour except Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his attempt to shame Ioan Tone accidentally revealed that Alice has only spend 20 % of her savings
View attachment 1881452
also this "he earned 750k" is hilarious. 750k is nothing with legal costs, living in LA in two different places, your ex-partner not earning anything on top of the costs of self-employment, you clown. Especially when your ex burns it away. and especially if one year you dont earn that.

It's crazy that they still try to shame him for divorcing.
Isn't he trying to say that AE's savings was 20% less than the three quarters of a million IG earnt, and that she had to spend it all on divorce lawyers? Which is only fair regardless of how much IG earnt after they separated. It's not his job to be the Bank Of Alice anymore.

Reactions: 9
I truly can’t understand how anyone can be so utterly thick to think that Big Al has been left high and dry with nothing when Yo has paid all of her overheads (and still is), which until 9 months ago also included groceries, all purchases and a nanny.

WTF has she had to pay for with her “life savings”? She never leaves the house!! 9 months worth of food shopping, haircuts (?!) and clothes should not be coming up to £100k!!

It’s like she thinks because he doesn’t give her two monthly envelopes with ‘child support’ written on one and ‘spousal support’ written on the other, that he doesn’t provide anything.
Does she not think that keeping a $2million roof over their head and all the expenses (whilst getting himself in deep debt to do so) is child and spousal support?! Hypothetical question - we all know the answer!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I truly can’t understand how anyone can be so utterly thick to think that Big Al has been left high and dry with nothing when Yo has paid all of her overheads (and still is), which until 9 months ago also included groceries, all purchases and a nanny.

WTF has she had to pay for with her “life savings”? She never leaves the house!! 9 months worth of food shopping, haircuts (?!) and clothes should not be coming up to £100k!!

It’s like she thinks because he doesn’t give her two monthly envelopes with ‘child support’ written on one and ‘spousal support’ written on the other, that he doesn’t provide anything.
Does she not think that keeping a $2million roof over their head and all the expenses (whilst getting himself in deep debt to do so) is child and spousal support?! Hypothetical question - we all know the answer!!
I think she is in for a huge wake up call if she thinks the past two years don't count as financial aid. Alice is still claiming to have paid all the household expenses and childcare costs.

Reactions: 25
Objectively if I had a perfectly normal non bleep friend married to or divorcing a self employed person working all over the world in an unstable profession I would tell them to get the financials asap and get them checked by an accountant asap. Because there is a risk that he could have hidden wealth anywhere in the world shielded by incorporation and tax havens laws. Normally I would call someone doing this a bastard but not in this case.

Alice and Tone want to smear Ioan as being sly and untrustworthy over his financials. It’s an easy smear given the above. But of course Alice has fucked up her just cause by not sharing her full financials, not exploring what he declared ages ago, skimming or stealing money from the joint account and hiding money. The judge will have an untrustworthy hell hag with a dvro and a straightforward honest man in front of him.

As to Alices requests to be on the deeds and have control of the sale of the property, IMO this is unnecessary and intruside. Presumably she is claiming there is a risk she won’t get her share or the property will be undersold. But her interest in the property is already protected by law. To create stronger financial ties between a divorcing couple where there is aDVRO is ridiculous. As to wanting to ensure it is sold for a good price, she can ask for a minimum market value to be the threshold. Anne and Ioan will be prepared for all this. I wouldn’t be surprised if don’t have a buyer and robust market value estimates and data.

I can’t see the property selling well. It’s not being maintained as per Alice’s SM plus the decor is outdated and tasteless. Although I would delight at looking through the listing a private sale would be best.

I am also desperately hoping the judge points out that given the attack of cheese string’s by persons unknown it would be best if they moved.

Reactions: 22
The extravagant/thrifty thing is interesting - I think they both thought they were being thrifty in their own ways (although Alice pretty obviously has a shopping addiction on top of everything else). I don’t think owning 20 jackets over the years as an adult is particularly indicative of wild spending - although most of us would sell or give away some of those! - and I have noticed on Alice’s IG and in the daily mail pics that Ioan rewears the same things over and over. He’s had the same sunglasses for yeeeears for instance. And Alice buys lots of things secondhand, including the furniture (I remember photos of Ioan in their garden, sanding down one of those big wooden units they have in their living room). But in her case it’s a bloody deluge of stuff.

They probably got caught up in “keeping up with the Joneses” and in their circles we’re talking crazy lifestyles to compare yourself too. They were both dumb, although IG seems to have at least tried to plan for the future. Anyway seems he had his lightbulb moment years ago (Alice used to make fun of him worrying about money as far back as 2015 if I remember) but barely managed to rein anything in. But up against hurricane Alice, what can you bleeping do? It’s like trying to explain to a toddler that they can’t have ice cream now because dinner is in half an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No care that by bleeding IG dry she has sacrificed her daughters’ financial security. She’s feckless and irresponsible. Her own financial future looks very bleak and she only has herself to blame but what she’s doing to her children is unforgivable.
She has always put her need for revenge on Baby Angel ahead of what's best for the kids. Eventually they will see that. I predict they will eventually be estranged from her when the penny drops.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I am also desperately hoping the judge points out that given the attack of cheese string’s by persons unknown it would be best if they moved.
this is actually likely.

even if their situation wasnt financially dire houses often get ruled to be sold because US judges prefer to divide. the main reason why in Europe (less common in the US) judges often rule to not sale the house for a few years is because of the kids well-being/stability. A house that apparently gets attacked and that gets police called to because everyone knows where you live is not helping. To me it's a blunder that she mentioned that.

Reactions: 26
Whereas when he and AE were still together it looks like both of them enjoyed living beyond their means, and that they didn't save enough to see them through the lean times when IG couldn't get work.
I agree there were cuts that could have been made prior to the split. Gloria should have been let go years ago and the one year the eldest spent in the $50k school should never have happened. However, Ioan was dealing with a raging fishwife who would create hell for everyone if she didn't get her way. I guess my point remains that he should have gone for a divorce with Alice earlier than he did but the complicating factor of 2 minor kids has to be taken into account.

Don't stick your dick in crazy... or this tit happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just from (what I assume to be) Alice's own financial disclosure in the latest filing ...looks like she put the go fund me money into her bank account but hasn't actually bothered to transfer out the cameo money, which is still sitting there in the cameo account.
So she's clearly not that desperate for money.

Reactions: 18
I agree there were cuts that could have been made prior to the split. Gloria should have been let go years ago and the one year the eldest spent in the $50k school should never have happened. However, Ioan was dealing with a raging fishwife who would create hell for everyone if she didn't get her way. I guess my point remains that he should have gone for a divorce with Alice earlier than he did but the complicating factor of 2 minor kids has to be taken into account.

Don't stick your dick in crazy... or this tit happens.
I feel so sorry for him. He's never going to be truly free of AE. The court documents prove we only see a fraction of the abuse she subjects him too bts. I guess he has to focus on the positive, his beautiful daughters who he can hopefully rebuild relationships with, but it would be so hard not to regret 20 wasted years with AE.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just from (what I assume to be) Alice's own financial disclosure in the latest filing ...looks like she put the go fund me money into her bank account but hasn't actually bothered to transfer out the cameo money, which is still sitting there in the cameo account.
So she's clearly not that desperate for money.
She never even publicized her GFM - that was left to Phoney Tony and the FMs to do. The point of it was mainly to embarrass Ioan.

I can't wait til the Forensic Accountants get to work on Alice. She already admitted having £100,000 in writing. Big mistake Alice.

This is prob dumb but what is send on SAE to Tone UK?
CrustySockBro can't even get this right!

As others have said, SAE is a self (stamped) addressed envelope - before t'internweb it was common practice to enclose one when asking someone for something so they didn't have to pay postage

eg "Dear Ioan, please can I have your autograph? I enclose a SAE. Love Tone"!

What he means is "send your answers on a postcard"...

Frequently used when asking a rhetorical question.

eg "why is TinyTone such a wank bucket"...cue British Tattlers falling about laughing and demanding answers on a postcard please!

What a dumb arse he is

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
it would be so hard not to regret 20 wasted years with AE.
I don't think all 20 years was misery but as soon as he was married with kids, Alice had him by the short and curlies and things went downhill.

On the bright side, it will have made him more discerning about future partners. I don't think Bianca will turn into an Alice even if they marry or have kids.

She never even publicized her GFM - that was left to Phoney Tony and the FMs to do. The point of it was mainly to embarrass Ioan.

I can't wait til the Forensic Accountants get to work on Alice. She already admitted having £100,000 in writing. Big mistake Alice.
She's claiming that she spent it on living expenses 😂😂
But won't be able to produce any receipts 🤦‍♀️

I don't think all 20 years was misery but as soon as he was married with kids, Alice had him by the short and curlies and things went downhill.

On the bright side, it will have made him more discerning about future partners. I don't think Bianca will turn into an Alice even if they marry or have kids.
She emasculated him in private without a doubt and I believe that there was physical violence towards him that he's to embarrassed to admit happened.

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm a Brit and before I fell down the rabbit hole of these threads at the end of 2021, Liar was the only thing I knew him for.
I had only seen him in "Amazing Grace", and I have a vague memory that he was good as Wilberforce. And also he featured briefly in "Forsyte Saga".
(Did not remember him from Titanic).
Now I am trying to watch Reunion and failing. The cast has several decent actors but the script is just no good.

And now for some light entertainment 😂
I absolutely love this! View attachment 1881436
Oh, it is an ancient remedy. :)
I used it as a teenager and in my twenties for my eyebrows and eyelashes from time to time and it was really good. (Although it takes weeks to get proper results).
Also, a weekly homemade hair mask with castor oil, royal jelly, and a bit of honey makes your hair amazingly thick, luscious, and shiny.

ETA: I just cannot comment on Alice right now. She is such a slimy bellend and waste of space that she makes me so incredibly angry (and I do not like feeling angry).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.