Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this why they wanted a legal seperation at first? (probably BS anyway)
Didnt she said that she didnt know that he wanted a full divorce until he served? That the kids didnt know anything? Now they were in the room?
View attachment 885390

my guess is that she was the one insisting that they get married again in two years if she “behaved” and that IG not responding was taken as agreement
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

Now expanding the narrative to indicate Ioan would "remarry" her?????? This woman is an utter and complete lunatic. And I agree with others that she is now just expanding the narrative to keep attention on herself. Because once Ioan touches down in LA, it's NOT solely about her stories anymore.
My guess is that the “well get remarried in 2 years if I ‘behave’” thing was something Alice was pushing and interpreted his non response as agreement

Reactions: 14
Those tweets are pure lunacy. She's absolutely losing her tit! 🤣 She just can't stand it that he won't engage with her. HE. IS. DONE. Whatever morsel of sympathy I might have had for her is long gone and now I'm just pointing and laughing in Nelson from Simpsons style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My guess is that the “well get remarried in 2 years if I ‘behave’” thing was something Alice was pushing and interpreted his non response as agreement
I like that it’s taken nearly a year for her to remember this clearly very memorable incident!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it because he is Welsh? Is she trying to liken their relationship to Burton and Taylor?
Burton & Taylor is one of the first things that struck me. She seems to believe she and IG are household names, although I'd never heard of them and nor had many others, judging by the comments beneath the article. So she seems to hold an inflated belief in their interest value (which would have been close to zero, imo, if not for her public antics)

Reactions: 10
Suggested Thread Title: Fears for Nanny/Paid Companion/Housekeeper Gloria, Tears for Sweet Emma

Reactions: 2
One thing about being a b lister is you don't need to declare when you have given your significant other a second chance. Alice thinks unless Ioan does the Hollywood breakup routine it's not reality, and the press Wil hold him accountable for the lack of Media insight. That's just not how it works in b list world the media doesn't have enough arms to strong arm b listers. They will take what they get, and if the reality is jucier than the $200 and promise of exclusives from Alice they will run reality. You have to wonder if DM is building her up for the epic gotcha headline on a slow day.

Reactions: 7
Burton & Taylor is one of the first things that struck me. She seems to believe she and IG are household names, although I'd never heard of them and nor had many others, judging by the comments beneath the article. So she seems to hold an inflated belief in their interest value (which would have been close to zero, imo, if not for her public antics)
I am a huge Burtan and Taylor fan. ET more so even though she was not a particularly nice person at times, she is fascinating.

They weren’t really a true love story either but it was far sexier at the time.

the last time they split up she did not deal with it well, put on lots of weight, was on a lot of pills and when he tried to move on, she wouldn’t leave him alone. He wasn’t interested anymore and had a significant drink problem but got talked into doing a play with her. He hated every minute of working with her that time because he had begun to despise her behaviour, and ET did nothing but cause drama and jabs at his new wife. He died not long after and although they had made some kind of ‘peace’, she was unbearable to deal with I believe

Reactions: 9
No a different one beginning with S
The twitter handles between this one and PPP are similar and I've noticed them both sharing a religious image about adultery so I have my suspicions they may be one and the same.

Reactions: 5
The twitter handles between this one and PPP are similar and I've noticed them both sharing a religious image about adultery so I have my suspicions they may be one and the same.
I mean...
Screenshot-20211124-192720-Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this why they wanted a legal seperation at first? (probably BS anyway)
Didnt she said that she didnt know that he wanted a full divorce until he served? That the kids didnt know anything? Now they were in the room?
View attachment 885390
btw re: "on the rocks" there is a Guardian interview of him published in early 2020 (conducted in 2019) where he talks about them struggling for 4 years. And Alice even linked said interview on her twitter back then.
View attachment 885391
Well her first post shows clearly that he tried to make her understand there were things he couldn’t stand anymore. He might not really have wanted to break his family but felt he had no choice. I wonder why she can’t see that.

Reactions: 6
One thing about being a b lister is you don't need to declare when you have given your significant other a second chance. Alice thinks unless Ioan does the Hollywood breakup routine it's not reality, and the press Wil hold him accountable for the lack of Media insight. That's just not how it works in b list world the media doesn't have enough arms to strong arm b listers. They will take what they get, and if the reality is jucier than the $200 and promise of exclusives from Alice they will run reality. You have to wonder if DM is building her up for the epic gotcha headline on a slow day.
Yes. Leads me to suspect AE devoted a lot of time through the years to old Hollywood gossip mags and old movies and hasn't moved on

Something that struck me was her behaviour in a video posted a thread or two earlier, which was discussed then. In the video, she and IG were interviewed at a British event. The Queen's birthday was raised (can't remember which one) and IG very graciously wished the Queen all the best. What caught my attention was AE's expressions throughout. She looked scared, unsure and her eyes looked to be verging on tears, although she could have used eye-drops shortly before, whatever. But AE pushed-in -- it was cringe. Talked over the top of IG, who was handling it like a pro. Then AE launched into even more bizarre antics -- almost as if she was trying to perform a Bette Davis cameo. She was jerking all over the place, talking a mile a minute. Then had to bring things around to herself as usual by claiming it was her brother's birthday too -- more facial tics and grimaces etc. Much as if she was busy, busy, busy and was doing the media a favour by giving them a minute of her valuable time. It was a grotesque performance. I could barely stand to look at IG's face. He must have been mortified

Narcs spend much of their energy in copying, plagiarising, imitating, etc. They don't have a core or centre and just wrap scraps of other's behaviour, speech patterns and the rest around their own empty shell, in much the same way AE wraps scarves around her neck. They're also accustomed to being bailed-out of their predicaments by others. AE most probably expected that after her public meltdown, 'someone' would tell IG to get back to her, pronto -- or to offer her a mansion in Monaco to help her survive the break-up of her marriage. She seems to believe there will be a future court-case re: her divorce, where prosecutors will thrust 'evidence' at the judge, proving what an undeserving rat IG is, leading to the judge demanding IG pay AE substantial monies basically forever. It's the sort of thing you'd see in movies from the 50s and 60s. Maybe AE's mother was a fan of old movie magazines and AE devoured them? She's stuck in a world that doesn't exist and most likely never existed

Reactions: 17
What else on IG’s back catalogue would you guys recommend? I’ve watched Forever (got much better at the end but the music never stopped annoying me) and s1 of Harrow. I’ve seen and loved Titantic. Is Hornblower on a streaming service?
Depends where you are. It’s currently being repeated on ITV4 in the UK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.